PDA

View Full Version : Health Cap

Crest
26-08-03, 16:35
Is it Just me or do tanks (and probably all ) cap health at 595.
If you look at your health it sits at 595... or does anyone have a char with more health

I ask cause hey, I sink points into it and it just stays. I get a buff from a monk and it just stays. Is this a dark secret that gives everyone that knows an edge ?

Please do tell

ReefSmoker
26-08-03, 16:35
It does indeed cap there.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Scikar
26-08-03, 16:36
595 is the cap. If you have 595 before you even cast basic resist 1 on yourself, then you have too much health and not enough resists.

Crest
26-08-03, 16:40
Given resiste are important, which is better for Str

Heavy Combat or rsist force (get that upto about 35)

Scikar
26-08-03, 16:43
Strength subskills are your choice. Many tanks opt to put every single point in HC, and work on the theory that anyone who's going to use a piercing weapon on them like Liberator or Pain Easer will die very quickly because they get should a good RoF and aiming on their cannons (offensive setup) while others like me choose to put a little into resist force, you don't really need all that much to reach a point where Lib and PE don't do very much damage at all (defensive setup).

Xin
26-08-03, 16:46
Originally posted by Crest
Given resiste are important, which is better for Str

Heavy Combat or rsist force (get that upto about 35)
H-C contributes to damage, resist contributes to.. resisting damage. Both are rather important. H-C should get more points than resist, however.. you can't kill other people/mobs with just a good defense.

evs
26-08-03, 17:42
much to reach a point where Lib and PE don't do very much damage at all

any pe that uses a lib against a tank is just asking for a kickin..... :D