PDA

View Full Version : A question about the temporary Epics...

RayBob
25-08-03, 23:26
How do the epics work that have temporary reward items?

Can I complete them now and exchange the temporary items for the real items later, or are these epics simply unavailable right now?

Thanks

{MD}GeistDamnit
25-08-03, 23:28
the latter.

Omnituens
25-08-03, 23:34
yup, it sucks i know.

the temp epic is by far the hardest epic (most PK'ing needed, lots of GR'ing, Y-trooper killing) yet the reward can drop in your QB.

btw, im still against PKing in epics.

RayBob
25-08-03, 23:40
OK, I'm confused. MD says the temporary epics are not available at all and Omni seems to imply you can complete them.

Which is it?

Psyco Groupie
25-08-03, 23:45
no-one said that ...

you do the epic now and its not even secure and you prolly cant excahnge it later ... alos getting a no slot raygun is fucking stupid

Breschau
25-08-03, 23:47
My understanding was that you can complete the temporary epics and get the crappy droppable prizes.

When the real epics are put in, your epic completion status on the temp ones is reset and you have to do the real ones to gain the real reward.

I dunno if that's anywhere in official writing, but it's the impression I've gotten from reading the various posts and little hints that are occasionally dropped.

Brammers
26-08-03, 02:30
IIRC your epic status for the temporary epics will get reset, so you can do the epics again to get the real epic item.

You just need the master status to start a clan.

...and yes the dead body count was quite high! :)