PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Holy antibuff

ghandisfury
25-08-03, 23:20
Should RoF of anti buff be nerfed????? I mean it's like 500 right now.....kthnxby.

Arcadius
25-08-03, 23:23
roflmao

The whole PPU vs APU thing cracks me up sometimes. :p

The max rof on Holy Antibuff is 21 for anyone who wants to know.

I actually have no problem with rof being increased, but mana needs to be decreased. I have 288 mana, the spell freaking is 265. THat's freaking insane, lol.

Fordaz
25-08-03, 23:25
Not when the PPU can re-cast his buffs in a matter of seconds.

What would be the point if it were nerfed, you cast AntiBuff and then you get about 3 seconds of decent damage infliction in before the PPU re-buffs and heals... then you have to wait like 10 seconds before you can anti-buff them again.

If the Anti-Buff lasted longer (than 1 second) then yeah, I'd agree, providing it didn't eat all of your mana.

ghandisfury
25-08-03, 23:31
Originally posted by Fordaz
Not when the PPU can re-cast his buffs in a matter of seconds.

What would be the point if it were nerfed, you cast AntiBuff and then you get about 3 seconds of decent damage infliction in before the PPU re-buffs and heals... then you have to wait like 10 seconds before you can anti-buff them again.

If the Anti-Buff lasted longer (than 1 second) then yeah, I'd agree, providing it didn't eat all of your mana.

I mean OMG OMG that's my point!!! Isn't the CS at 1000 ROF? And the DAMN APUs runcasting antibuff!!And the dang PPUs can cast shelter and deflector in less than a second!! Then spam you with holy paralasys at 5 million per second!!! Screw the PPUs SCREW THE APUs!!!! ONLY TANKS SHOULD SERVIVE !!!!!111111ONEONEONE

Sleawer
26-08-03, 02:23
Ghandis is losing his sanity :p. Man relax, enter in the game and play a bit with your mates, then sleep well and tomorrow you will see things clearer, probably you will laugh at these threads.

Psychoninja
26-08-03, 02:25
Looks like someone was an anti-buff victim :p

guywithnoears
26-08-03, 02:27
pwned? ;)