PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Holy Antibuff

t0tt3
25-08-03, 22:49
Yes we all hate and love good PPU:s depends if you have one or faceing one :D

Only good PPU killer would be the opposite one the APU
And allways when i cast anti shields, holy antibuffs in matter of 1 s the PPU has full shields and a holy heal on.

So only way to kill them is to make the poor man strip cast shit buffs on the PPU, and thats sad then its not the holy antibuff that really kills the PPU its the sorry lame ass spell after that :D

So make the antibuff more useful like I said in the TL3 / .Cylon thread. Make the antibuff wear off after a couple of sec.

And let the PPU rebuff over all noob spells that all cast at him.
What happends? Only the APU will be the true PPU killer and like it says he has just a support role make him worth it.

Solution vs this? Kill the APU he dies faster then a spy atm. Now all wars hafto fear the APU because they got a real good support role if that so.

Then we can skip all talk about they should have healingspells :p just make the spells worthy useing!

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:53
Sorry I read your post twice, maybe i'm blind, but what's your idea? :p

t0tt3
25-08-03, 22:57
to make the antibuff last longer on them :p they cant rebuff themselfe in matter of 1 s

you cast on PPU
PPU gets it strip cold in 4 s or something
under these 4 s he cant shelter or def himselfe
and the overpowerd PPU cant run around 10 shooting runners :rolleyes:

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:58
Yes that's a great idea.

Btw, I think you need a ppu to cast a heat 3 on you right about now..............

Omnituens
25-08-03, 23:00
gets my vote, this idea doesnt tweak the formula for monk skills so im all for it.

yeah, you better get that heavy fire belt out.

oh wait.

monk's int gain sucks, so you cant use that yet :)

t0tt3
25-08-03, 23:01
lol :p

Well the antibuffs atm are just waste of time I antibuff PPU buff up and here the story goes :D

Shelter on and heals on in 0.5 s so all PPU dmg are back to 100% health.....

And the APU hafto squeze once more on his booster and w8 3 - 5 s to reantibuff agian because the lack of the psi pool :p dont know any pure APU over 350 psi ^^

hnlecter
25-08-03, 23:04
seems good

petek480
25-08-03, 23:05
Originally posted by t0tt3
to make the antibuff last longer on them :p they cant rebuff themselfe in matter of 1 s

you cast on PPU
PPU gets it strip cold in 4 s or something
under these 4 s he cant shelter or def himselfe
and the overpowerd PPU cant run around 10 shooting runners :rolleyes:

Why stop there? APUs should get a spell that basically takes all the spells a ppu has and throughs them on the ground. No wait, I got a better idea. How about a spell that you can only cast on a ppu and it instantly kills them:rolleyes:

MayhemMike
25-08-03, 23:09
I mean, You have a good idea , but as pete says , i can kill most PPUs with holy anti buff , Instead of your idea , Make the mana cost less. cause i capped ppu i can't kill most of the time
i need like to punch him/her to die but i have no mana left. Make it cost like a ress or somthing . Its really anoying.

What i'm saying tott , you have good diea , but i wouldn't like to see it take effect , i'd like to see some kind of change like less mana to cast it. kthx

t0tt3
25-08-03, 23:10
Originally posted by petek480
Why stop there? APUs should get a spell that basically takes all the spells a ppu has and throughs them on the ground. No wait, I got a better idea. How about a spell that you can only cast on a ppu and it instantly kills them:rolleyes:

Atm you have that spell TL 3 heal and all chars can cast it exepct the APU :D So why not make only one true PPU killer.

And like i said make the PPU recast lower buffs so that cant happend to them and install this killa spell instead.

If you dont like it fear the APU and waste in in sight KOS KOS!!!

Arcadius
25-08-03, 23:12

OR make it like ppus, and make holy antibuff a SANCTUM, just like a PPU can PASSIVELY dispel every spell in the world with a sanctum.

Great idea pete. :p

Originally posted by MayhemMike
I mean, You have a good idea , but as pete says , i can kill most PPUs with holy anti buff , Instead of your idea , Make the mana cost less. cause i capped ppu i can't kill most of the time
i need like to punch him/her to die but i have no mana left. Make it cost like a ress or somthing . Its really anoying.

Yep, same problem here Mike. The only time I had enough mana to kill was when I used XP controller 3, DS, and PA 3.

THen again, pain easers did CS damage to me so It wasn't worth the tradeoff.

t0tt3
25-08-03, 23:13
Originally posted by MayhemMike

What i'm saying tott , you have good diea , but i wouldn't like to see it take effect , i'd like to see some kind of change like less mana to cast it. kthx

that could be a solution to make it cost less and make it cast faster.... so you can cast 2 - 3 of them on one pool today its almost useless :D

I killed PPU:s solo but it takes time and he/she need to fuck it up to make it happend

petek480
25-08-03, 23:20
Originally posted by Arcadius
OR make it like ppus, and make holy antibuff a SANCTUM, just like a PPU can PASSIVELY dispel every spell in the world with a sanctum.

If apus would get a spell like that then it would only be fair to give a sanctum spell to ppus that makes other runners weapons useless since the spell you just mentioned makes a ppu spells useless.

Great idea pete. :p

I think your idea is better;)

t0tt3
25-08-03, 23:24
If apus would get a spell like that then it would only be fair to give a sanctum spell to ppus that makes other runners weapons useless since the spell you just mentioned makes a ppu spells useless.

Its not that a APU can spread a holy antibuff 105/min have u ever played a APU? A pure one do have about 300 psi and a holy antibuff takes 259 so when cast you have about 60 to go... = about 2 HL and when the last hl is placed the PPU has buffed up and full health.... Now the APU hafto w8 5 - 10 s just to get his fucking pool up to make a new antibuff... its just sad and with 20/min its almost as fast as a rezz t.t

Arcadius
25-08-03, 23:25

You lost me. What spell are you talking about? Holy Antibuff or my "fantasy" Holy Antibuff sanctum?

Originally posted by t0tt3
Its not that a APU can spread a holy antibuff 105/min have u ever played a APU? A pure one do have about 300 psi and a holy antibuff takes 259 so when cast you have about 60 to go... = about 2 HL and when the last hl is placed the PPU has buffed up and full health.... Now the APU hafto w8 5 - 10 s just to get his fucking pool up to make a new antibuff... its just sad and with 20/min its almost as fast as a rezz t.t

Correct, the time it takes the ppu to rebuff is a hell of alot faster than the time it takes for the apu's crappy mana pool to refill.

Btw I THINK the rez cap is 10.

Scikar
25-08-03, 23:26

Hey come on, how many times have you died in the canyon recently? Once, last night, because you fucked up, that's how many. Even with 10 people chasing you earlier you didn't die because it's impossible to keep hitting you when in the canyon.

Personally I'd prefer it if ppus were just a bit weaker anyway, so that they had to stay out of the fight like the other 'support' chars. Then we wouldn't need anything like this.

And as Arc says, how is it fair that ppus get spells like antipoison sanctum, cath sanctum, heal sunctum that apus have no counter to? Why is it that all of the methods that are supposed to be used against ppus e.g. anti spells so useless? And that ppus complain when 8 people manage to kill them?

t0tt3
25-08-03, 23:27
Originally posted by Arcadius
Btw I THINK the rez cap is 10.

yea but the time you hafto w8 to cast again it goes below 10/min :p hehehe

petek480
25-08-03, 23:34
Originally posted by Scikar
And as Arc says, how is it fair that ppus get spells like antipoison sanctum, cath sanctum, heal sunctum that apus have no counter to? Why is it that all of the methods that are supposed to be used against ppus e.g. anti spells so useless? And that ppus complain when 8 people manage to kill them?

Why would a apu want to count those spells. The only one i can see that they wouldn't like is anti poison sanctum. Hell i know if i was an apu i would love to see an cath sanctum and holy heal sanctum up but hey thats me.

Scikar
26-08-03, 00:03
Why would a apu want to count those spells. The only one i can see that they wouldn't like is anti poison sanctum. Hell i know if i was an apu i would love to see an cath sanctum and holy heal sanctum up but hey thats me.

As an apu I want to counter those spells because I care more about killing the enemy ppu than I do about staying alive. If I die, that's no big deal, I'll get rezzed. If I can kill the enemy ppu, we win.

ghandisfury
26-08-03, 00:18
As an apu I want to counter those spells because I care more about killing the enemy ppu than I do about staying alive. If I die, that's no big deal, I'll get rezzed. If I can kill the enemy ppu, we win.

Ahhh, now it all comes to light....the true collors pop out once in a while.:lol:

Scikar
26-08-03, 00:22
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Ahhh, now it all comes to light....the true collors pop out once in a while.:lol:

Well how else is the fight supposed to end? As long as their ppu is alive the fight isn't over because he can just ressurect. If I kill their ppu, his team mates are no longer going to get rezzed - the end of the fight.

Sleawer
26-08-03, 00:23
Scikar just said one of the great trues of this game.

This is so true, and so wrong in the game. This should never have happened.

ps: sorry to quote you Sci.

Scikar
26-08-03, 00:25
It's OK Sle, I don't have this weird aversion to people quoting me. :p

Arcadius
26-08-03, 00:27
If I kill their ppu, his team mates are no longer going to get rezzed - the end of the fight.

Hence PPUs having an overimportant role. :p

zonk
26-08-03, 00:33
Well i got killed by 2 APU's last night, respect to obdurates 5 slotted holy antibuff with capped RoF.
Tried to ress a teammate for the 10th time or something :p

Oh well :p
It is fun to run past 3 enemies to ur dead teammate, turn around, cast parashock barrel, run on, ressurect ur teammate, shield & heal him and then finish those 3 off :p

MayhemMike
26-08-03, 00:35
Like i said , I think they just make it like 200 mana tops to cast , cause it pisses me off when i fight capped ppus cause i always need 1 more fucking hit to kill them then they put there heal s/d before i have enuff mana for that other hit.

Sleawer
26-08-03, 00:40
I agree with MayhemMike

mdares
26-08-03, 00:40
increase RoF of holyantibuff, decrease mana costs, and we (APUs) are in bizness.

:D