PDA

View Full Version : Is missions the only way to level PSI as a PE ?!? O_o

\\Fényx//
25-08-03, 22:39
OK ive started a PE on pluto now im sure when I was leveling my uranus PE that his PSI XP was going up slowly even while I was useing pistols, but ive noticed that on my Pluto PE the only way i can get it to move is with aggy missions O_o Im at 40 DEX 39 INT and 4 PSI...

Is missions the only way to gain PSI XP or am I missing something O_o, im using tech pistols and SMG's btw

Scikar
25-08-03, 22:41
Team up. PEs get PSI xp from team but you don't get anything from levelling solo. Con is the other way around, it's the only skill you get no xp for from team and have to level it yourself.

Omnituens
25-08-03, 23:03
PEs have got it lucky as far as leveling none primary skills.

SorkZmok
25-08-03, 23:08
Get a team.
The first skill i capped was Psi....just from team xp.

bibliotequa
25-08-03, 23:09
i think that pes lvl psi way faster if theyre in a team with a psi, str faster if teamed with tanks, dex faster if with psis, and everything equally if with pes, not positive though, but the only time i remember lvling psion my old pe when i was in a team was if the team had a psi (apu or hybrid btw :p)

Syntax-Error
25-08-03, 23:10
get to crp and team with a PPU . ull cap in no time

ghandisfury
26-08-03, 00:26
Act like a PPU....you can level with who you like, don't shoot, only heal deflect....yadda yadda.

Doc Holliday
26-08-03, 00:44
Bib said it best mate. team all the way. team at mb if u can for insta xp. if not then go some where u can and team then go crp and level like a twat

Retro V
26-08-03, 00:58
Originally posted by bibliotequa
i think that pes lvl psi way faster if theyre in a team with a psi, str faster if teamed with tanks, dex faster if with

....spies

so many ppl say this but i dont believe it. its more like BradSTL says in his newbie skills guide : that u gain xp in your primary skills ( all skills for PEs ) related to the combat output of your team.

Mr Friendly
26-08-03, 01:01
if u wanna do it the quickest & get it outta the way, get some friends to go hunting with u.......make sure u have a ppu monk & an APU monk. GO hunt @ gabmium. dont forget to team with em. AND do the giant desert beast missions. Ull max in less than 3 hours for sure

DonnyJepp
26-08-03, 02:13
I leveled psi to cap from teaming. I went from level 1 to level 25 in one night of aggie-cellar work.

It probably helps to have similarily ranked APUs in the team, and as many as possible.

Sleawer
26-08-03, 02:14
As a PE I lvl'ed my psi teamed with monks or with another PE's. I dont know if teamed with spies or tanks it would lvl aswell.

Scikar
26-08-03, 02:16
Originally posted by DonnyJepp
I leveled psi to cap from teaming. I went from level 1 to level 25 in one night of aggie-cellar work.

It probably helps to have similarily ranked APUs in the team, and as many as possible.

Did you get the next 10 levels on another night? ;)

It doesn't matter who you team with - the xp is divided between your skills according to your class, it's irrelevant who you team with. I actually find tanks better to level with because they can keep a constant stream of AoE going, while apus can't barrel constantly.

[TgR]KILLER
26-08-03, 02:17
i never dit missions.. got all the Psi from teaming

Psychoninja
26-08-03, 02:23
Teaming works very well last time I was a PE.
Now if only it was the same for a monks DEX......

Ahem....KK....*hint* *hint*

:rolleyes:

Omnituens
26-08-03, 15:22
yup, the PE class is the only one that gets XP put into the corresponding skill for team XP (monk to psi + int[not], spy to dex + int, etc)

the other class just get all the XP dumped into thier primary stats.