PDA

View Full Version : More Events!!!

bungee
25-08-03, 20:58
Well......we FINALLY had an "event" on pluto being able to see the new Y replicants! Unforntunately there were some that could not keep from prematurely shooting the Y replicants before the glass opened.....

Anyways....PLEASE KEEP MORE EVENTS COMING!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Roc-a-fella
25-08-03, 21:02
all servers had that event :P

Arcadius
25-08-03, 21:14
What are you talking about?

Sokaris
25-08-03, 21:15
unfortunately most events that are held where they specifically say no weapons since it's a demo of something there is always an asshat or someone saying things to the gms running it. I am speaking of saturn at any rate. Remember the event ban that saturn got. Going to be hard to get gms to start running a lot of events on saturn again cause the kids can't follow rules.

Krll
25-08-03, 21:43
More player run events would rock... let the GMs have more time for other stuff that way.

-Krll

DigestiveBiscui
25-08-03, 21:52
After seeing the neocron zoo i'm not sure i want another event

It was terrible, lag, fps of 2, and to boot you had lamers camping the lift using fire barrel

Pathetic attempt at an event imo

Itth
25-08-03, 21:54
i have an idea!!! lets release DoY!! and fix all bugs!

EDIT

Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
Pathetic attempt at an event imo

rofl, the normal response to any GM event..

i wanst there, but i think it was a pretty cool idea, and judging from what u said, players ruined it.

Archeus
25-08-03, 22:11
Originally posted by bungee
Well......we FINALLY had an "event" on pluto being able to see the new Y replicants! Unforntunately there were some that could not keep from prematurely shooting the Y replicants before the glass opened.....

Anyways....PLEASE KEEP MORE EVENTS COMING!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally an event? There have been loads of events on Pluto.

What new Y-Replicants? the dam things have been wandering all over the countryside for months.

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:12
Originally posted by Archeus
There have been loads of events on Pluto.

Loads of GM events, or events in general?

Sokaris
25-08-03, 22:27
and yes it's not the gms that ruin an event they do some damn fine work setting up an area for an event it's more the players that can stand in a room of people without reaching for their guns.

Archeus
25-08-03, 22:56
Originally posted by Arcadius
Loads of GM events, or events in general?

Both. Only difference is with most GM events there aren't advertised in advance.

Psyco Groupie
25-08-03, 23:07
the event was shocking .. it would have been crap with no other players present :/

DigestiveBiscui
26-08-03, 00:26
rofl, the normal response to any GM event..

i love the beach party :) so ner