View Full Version : Scariest Name In Neocron!!!

Lexxuk
25-08-03, 20:22
I'm really gonna have to go back into forum retirement :lol:

Ok, who got the scariest name u've seen, a name that brings terror to your heart, and mind, and maybe that pub lunch you had a few hours ago, with beer. Who's name makes you cringe and think of Freddie Kruger, Jason, Al Bundy or Nidhogg?

I'm gunna vote for.... Tickles :p

Phiberdelic
25-08-03, 20:49
Back in the day....
It was MeGaMan, but he killed damn near everyone, especially when teamed up with demonsurge ....
and another was .Montana., although now I think he is in a nuetral faction to FA, I remember him and another tank(don't remember the name) would go around various areas and ask for "Save the Launchers Fund"--good RP, pay an extortion fee or get the crap blasted out of you and drop an item. You'd see those names in local and try to run like hell (thank god for stealth now). Good fun...

Pill
25-08-03, 20:55
scariest name? PARTICLE NEMESIS

Alamais
25-08-03, 21:00
I'd have to say... WARBOT TITAN. I saw this while walking through P3 and almost shit a brick. Till I turned around and saw a spy running by. :lol:

Cryotchekk
25-08-03, 21:19
torque-demonsurge-twitch

Pill
25-08-03, 21:21
lol noob, you should know that warbot titan wouldn't show up in name list :p

Vampire222
25-08-03, 21:31
particle nemisis and megaman were scary... and cracky... and elk*

Krll
25-08-03, 21:38
Clitoris.

When asking for pokes.

'nuff said. :)

-Krll

Benjie
25-08-03, 22:37
The predetor is the scariest tank I have ever seen.... If you where a noob that didn't want help!

(thats me, on pluto. I'm the one with the type-o. I was teh nicest tank on pluto. I gave a rank 40 Tank a Marine and a Moveon chip for teh free! I didn't even know him. :) )

Damn The Predetor is teh scaryiest!

Scikar
25-08-03, 22:40
HEW Heavy Kamikaze Drone KK-400.

then Starkes, then helmut74 (is that the right number?) but only because when they were last around I was a newb spy.

Possessed
25-08-03, 22:47
Lexxuk!!!
Just thinking of that name brings a shudder down my spine.

Q`alooaith
25-08-03, 22:52
-Uman-

But that was time ago, any of the old H.A.T.E. boy's terible scary if you where just trying to level a little..