PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - Neocron zoo

Lorcin
25-08-03, 18:54
Hi,

Just been for a trip to the zoo - it was great fun. Aside from the loss of my 3 slotted TPC due to a damn belt hacker.

It was a good laugh to see everyone fighting alongside each other - but please make it a warzone next time!!!

Si

Parappa
25-08-03, 18:57
What? Who? Where?

Malek
25-08-03, 19:00
I read somewhere Biotech was putting up a zoo. Where is it?

Psychoninja
25-08-03, 19:04
Is that where they keep the banned players now?

o_O

Beanie McChimp
25-08-03, 19:14
can someone post screens please

Nidhogg
25-08-03, 19:21
There are some screenies at the bottom of this thread. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73134)

N

Cyphor
25-08-03, 19:39
It could have been fun but i had to leave as was getting 2fps and i was crashing and perma syncing in < didnt want to risk being killed by the aew when in perma sync :(

Dont know if it was cause it was in a apt or not but i and a few others i know found it unplayable too.

Tratos
25-08-03, 20:22
Just been to the Neozoo event on URANUS and it was great, lol execpt from losing shit loads of symp, SL and my APU PA lvl 2, but apart from that it was a great event and according the GM who was there we were the best behaved server :D :D :angel:

Anyhoo, anyone else been and had a good time? i know i did, lol
and what you think of it?

P.S I tgought the organization was good aswell, gave the n00bs plenty of warning to clear off b4 the Y reps got loose, hehehehe.....

Cryotchekk
25-08-03, 21:01
woot what a funny event, still going i just crashed and cant log back in :D

good fun, shame not more mobs there, only y's. plus is very inclosed and some people are using barrel spells.

as i was shooting people i got to -16 sl and ran out of ammo, what a shame :(
though great work kk, keep it up

i would post some screenies but i cant log onto trike 9, anyone else got any?

(also shotguns back)

Parappa
25-08-03, 21:07
Here's a pic I had time enough to take.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~panur/shot0020.jpg

Arcadius
25-08-03, 21:15
Why the *&#$%$&* can't KK tell us when these events are gonna happen?

Jeez.

Cryotchekk
25-08-03, 21:15
Originally posted by Parappa
Here's a pic I had time enough to take.

http://koti.mbnet.fi/~panur/shot0020.jpg

yeah i managed to ask if anyone had lib ammo but crashed a few seconds after that heh

Cryotchekk
25-08-03, 21:17
Originally posted by Arcadius

Jeez.

i think its still happening

Parappa
25-08-03, 21:21

Jeez.

It was in the Neocronicle :D

ex-machina
25-08-03, 21:21

Jeez.

why don't you read this week's neocronicle and stop teh whining.

Itth
25-08-03, 21:22

Jeez.

yeah.. i play NS for an hour and come back to be told ive missed uber zoo event.... ffs...

Arcadius
25-08-03, 21:24
Originally posted by ex-machina
why don't you read this week's neocronicle and stop teh whining.

I did. But there was no exact time or date, so STFU.

hnlecter
25-08-03, 21:24
Too bad they don't do them in more than one time zone because we all live to just play neocron.

I guess some people who can't readjust their lives to play at a prime working time for most people don't get to enjoy neocron benifits. Because I mean come on eastern time players and anyone else should live on german time!

Neocron events are a one in a life time epical thing that happens. So if you are hoping for GM interaction you better plan to work nights while playing this game.

-notes taken from neocron small print manual section 1:2 page 45.

ex-machina
25-08-03, 21:26
I did. But there was no exact time or date, so STFU.

no mate - you stfu

Neocronicle
The event runs at Alamo Livings Enter C (just next to the Via Rosso subway) on Monday night on Jupiter from 11AM-1PM, on Saturn from 12AM-2PM, on Uranus from 1-3PM and on Pluto from 2-4PM. All times are ET (GMT -5). The password for the event will be announced at these times.

Nidhogg
25-08-03, 21:27
Threads merged.

N

Phiberdelic
25-08-03, 21:29
WTF is the apt password though...keep seeing ppl leave but noone will say the password...its not neozoo anymore.

Krll
25-08-03, 21:40
I heard that some CA suicide bombers disrupted the one on Pluto with insane grenade attacks. :wtf:

-Krll

Psyco Groupie
25-08-03, 21:45
could have done that in a warzone .. for SL and fucking fps ... wot a dumbass event ... unless your a monk you couldnt hit a thing

Arcadius
25-08-03, 21:49
Originally posted by ex-machina
no mate - you stfu

oops

Well instead of humblying tell me the time in your first post, you gave me a nasty attitude and acted liek a *censored*, sooo STFU anyways.

Cryotchekk
25-08-03, 21:50
Originally posted by Krll
I heard that some CA suicide bombers disrupted the one on Pluto with insane grenade attacks. :wtf:

-Krll

lol. at the begging some tanks were popping people with rare aoe weps, and then i killed about 5 people with my lib. thats all the major killing i think was happening, a few like kos kills but nothing too big. i would of been killing more but run out of ammo lol

Krll
25-08-03, 21:52
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
lol. at the begging some tanks were popping people with rare aoe weps, and then i killed about 5 people with my lib. thats all the major killing i think was happening, a few like kos kills but nothing too big. i would of been killing more but run out of ammo lol

Hehe... what I saw was three guys chucking some grenades which did almost no damage (not the launched type either), and then everyone pulling out their weapons and letting loose. :)

It was peaceful up to that point. :)

-Krll

Nidhogg
25-08-03, 21:54
All of you calm down. The facts are that this event was publicised in advance. Maybe the Neocronicle isn't so unrelated to in-game events after all?

Arc, it's a bit rich of you to cry fowl when you started with the attitude in the first place.

N

Parappa
25-08-03, 21:55
Holy Firestorm was a bad idea. My poor SL 8|

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:04
Originally posted by Nidhogg

Arc, it's a bit rich of you to cry fowl when you started with the attitude in the first place.

N

Um, he told me to stop whining did he not?

Then I replied to him.

THX COME AGAIN

Nidhogg
25-08-03, 22:15
Um, he told me to stop whining did he not?

Then I replied to him.

THX COME AGAIN I believe you started with this:

Jeez.Your post was ill-informed and rude. I told you both to calm down because responding to flames is as bad as flaming in the first place. Oh, and one last thing, I wouldn't try that tone with me.

N

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:21
Oh, and one last thing, I wouldn't try that tone with me.

N

Are you threatening me nidhogg? Is that really necassary? You have a provoking tone with what you just said. Jesus. No offense and I'm not looking for trouble, but it looks like you're looking for an excuse to ban me or something.

Funny, i've seen some mods flame in the past.

I believe you started with this:Your post was ill-informed and rude.
N

That wasn't even directed to anyone. How is that justification for Ex machina to get attitude with me? Or a bad tone, since you don't like bad "tones". So if you flame someone else, I can flame you and then say you started it because you were rude? Or if you got a "tone" with someone else, etc... Yea it was ill-informed I already admitted that. OOPS, I"M SORRY. What do you want me to say?

I told you both to calm down because responding to flames

N

?

Well I was already gonna stop. And you said "calm down" after BOTH of us already responded. So why are you mentioning that as if we flamed each other AFTER you said it? There hasn't been any exchanges between us since then.

\\Fényx//
25-08-03, 22:23
**does a little dance**

GO ARC ! GO ARC !

:lol: cya in a week ;) lol

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:28
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
**does a little dance**

GO ARC ! GO ARC !

:lol: cya in a week ;) lol

*restrains himself*

Look fenix, pls stop ok? You really get annoying with the "OMG ARC UR GONNA BE GONE FOR 7 DAYS".

Can you please stop?

Besides my last post didnt' break or even touch any rules.

Nidhogg
25-08-03, 22:58
Arcadius, you want a rule? How about this one:
Admin/Mod word is final. If you have a complaint you can email helpdesk@neocron.com, Odin@reakktor.com, or helpdesk@neocron.de for German.Next time you feel aggrieved by one of my decisions then use the proper channels. The plain fact is that I posted to stop a flame-war developing between you and ex-machina. When I ask people to calm down I do not expect to receive sarcastic comments in reply - I honestly don't know where you got the impression that I am happy to treated in such a fashion.

By all means continue this discussion by PM but this is my final word on the matter in public; and yours.

N

Psyco Groupie
25-08-03, 23:05
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - a single smiley is against the rules. So is trolling. ]