PDA

View Full Version : Powerleveling a Spy from n00b

___T-X____
25-08-03, 10:51
What is the best n00b setup when creating a Spy char to powerlevel to high INT or cap? (someone suggested droner to me)

How quickly could a spy cap and where and at which level should they do this ?

thanks in advance

G

John.nl
25-08-03, 10:58
LOL your sig is great!

greendonkeyuk
25-08-03, 12:00
droning at the graves.

Velvet
25-08-03, 12:02
alternativ:
droning in poison caves

Omnituens
25-08-03, 14:03
definatly droning for high INT as DEX and INT level at the same speed with drones, but with rifles and pistols DEX levels faster.

Beanie McChimp
25-08-03, 18:56
rifle and trade skill

go to the aggie cellar under a&w plaza 2 level to rank 20 then go to chaos caves(with ppu obviously)

SorkZmok
25-08-03, 19:37
Originally posted by Omnituens
definatly droning for high INT as DEX and INT level at the same speed with drones, but with rifles and pistols DEX levels faster.

Yeah but then theres AoE drones and lots of snakes in the graves.

I went up to dex/int 80 in a few days in there, there definatly is nothing that gets you up faster.

Well maybe a ppu glued to your ass but i dont like that...:D

Divide
25-08-03, 21:09
The quickest way to level a spy from the start is to make him a constructor(This of course needs startup funds, to get research done, and get the tools). Start building the highest tl drone you can, you can actually team with a researcher and do this in an apartment and you will get more int exp, and you will share with the researcher, it takes a tiny bit longer, but its really worth getting int up that high so early... medium belts. After you get to about 45 dex, this doesnt really give great exp any longer, so you take your happy arse to medicare, and lom your cst away into the real trade you want, or just pure weapon lore, distribute the points in dex as needed for your combat type.
Run aggie captain missions til your STR and PSI cap. Now get all the STR implants in your body that you can: Bes1,Bes2,Str-Backbone2-- Now you have 47 str, and wear inq armor1, or at least, the vest, the boots and pants-- That teamed along with a medium fire belt is somewhere around 110 resist to fire, so you move along to a fire mob ground, when that gets too low exp, go to chaos caves.

There you have it, how to level a spy by Divide

JiNxY
25-08-03, 22:50
Drones and graves

Monthar
25-08-03, 22:57
Originally posted by Divide
... you can actually team with a researcher and do this in an apartment and you will get more int exp, and you will share with the researcher...

Since when? Everytime I've tried gaining team experience doign both CST and RES only the character doing the work got the points. There was NO team experience gained.

Omnituens
25-08-03, 23:09
Originally posted by SorkZmok
Yeah but then theres AoE drones and lots of snakes in the graves.

i ment formula-wise, pistols and rifles level DEX faster.

SorkZmok
25-08-03, 23:13
Originally posted by Omnituens
i ment formula-wise, pistols and rifles level DEX faster.

I know ;)

But think about the fact that there no AoE rifles and only crappy AoE pistols compared to AoE drones. That and the fact that even the VK doesnt really hurt drones that much, its way easier and faster with drones....