PDA

View Full Version : Epic runs

bungee
25-08-03, 04:54
Does anyone know if there are epic run walkthroughs or tips?

I am currently doing a tangent run (3rd run) and cannot find this guy in catlock bay near TG. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
:D

ZoneVortex
25-08-03, 04:55
First thing I'd do is ask for help over the 'faction' channel, as those are most of the people who've done the epic.

Flea
25-08-03, 04:57
www.croncom.com

neophotographer
25-08-03, 09:30
Originally posted by bungee
Does anyone know if there are epic run walkthroughs or tips?

I am currently doing a tangent run (3rd run) and cannot find this guy in catlock bay near TG. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
:D

www.croncom.com

has one of the best walkthroughs I've seen (or for that matter the only walkthrough I've seen. :lol:

Stacey

greendonkeyuk
25-08-03, 13:37
to get to the runner in catlock bay, the simplest way is to go from cycrow gr.

Walk out of the gr and turn right, walk down the outside of the wall to the lab and when you can turn right (to go around the canyon) do so. follow the path to the zone line and when you zone you will be greeted with a cliff, if you walk up it and left (onto plateau) and follow the path you will eventually come to a near vertical cliff. there is a gap between 2 peaks, if you walk up the cliff to the right there is a point where you will stop and can walk to your left around the gap and down on to the floor below.

Here there should be (if youve gone the right way) some tg guards and the entrance to one of the chaos caves....

Run past the guards and round to the left following the cliff line and you will see a plateau on the right of you. the path leads up and over it and in front of you will be a large structure. buff yourself and run to the ladder at the bottom of the structure. climb up and your guy is there.

MayhemMike
25-08-03, 13:48
isan't he like infront of the tower ? And his skin is a TS guard?

Pwnage
25-08-03, 15:26
I just did the epic on Saturn a little while ago, and he was outside the tower.

That part irritated me cuz I had to walk it from like Crest Village, ran into some Y's, then when I got there, there were 2 TG guards that didn't like me, but I couldn't do shit cuz it was someones bright idea to put the TS guy outside, instead of in the tower.

So I took cover behind him, and clicked as fast I could.

He died just as he said he was gonna kill me.

Worked out great. :p

t0tt3
25-08-03, 16:48
Or if you really wanna do it fast...

Push F6
Write big E on the right on each faction

Taaaadaaaaaaa Palladin :D

neophotographer
26-08-03, 03:02
Originally posted by t0tt3
Or if you really wanna do it fast...

Push F6
Write big E on the right on each faction

Taaaadaaaaaaa Palladin :D

:lol:

yeah, but then what happens when you're playing another game? :wtf: Are you a paladin in that game too cause of the E's? :lol:

Stacey

Tia
26-08-03, 08:19
The reason locations of npcs aren't exactly given for epics is because a lot of times the npcs get moved, are moved, or are killed and appear somewhere slightly different for each person.

Sometimes you gotta look around a lot