PDA

View Full Version : Needto know something

Roc-a-fella
25-08-03, 03:16
Can you get banned if you are let into someones apartment (they open door) and you kill them and stay inside there apartment (so they cant genrep back to there apartment) because i just killed some guy in his appt (not inside) so he genreps backto his appt im outside, and he opens i run in and we fought (i won again) then stayed there, then i left cause one of my clan mates said that i might be able to get baned for it.

http://www.kth.cx/up/s/shot0214.JPG

http://www.kth.cx/up/s/shot0215.JPG

http://www.kth.cx/up/s/shot0217.JPG

ZoneVortex
25-08-03, 03:43
Nah there's nothin wrong with that. He could GR somewhere else after death if he really wanted to.

It's a cool idea too. Following someone into their generic apartment, killin them, and sort of taking it over.

Hippieman
25-08-03, 03:57
Only way you could get banned for that is if his appartment GR is the ONLY ONE he had.

Roc-a-fella
25-08-03, 17:38
Originally posted by Hippieman
Only way you could get banned for that is if his appartment GR is the ONLY ONE he had.

yea i was thinkin (he was TG) and i was like wtf why dont he genrep to TG, then i was thinkin.... mabye he doesnt have that genrep so i left cause a friend suggested it. but it was like a personal OP battle hahah it fun while it lasted, i did it crackhead style on uranus haha. But then later RIGHT when i stepped out of apartment, his capped blue PA cursed soul friend came and shot me so i left lol.

\\Fényx//
25-08-03, 18:13
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
his capped blue PA cursed soul friend came and shot me so i left lol.

so you didnt actually stay for a proper fight? no real suprise there :p

Roc-a-fella
25-08-03, 18:45
stfu i already had my fun the PE i killed twice was capped, and im not gonna fight a PE and a blue PA tank ffs, i got out of there because i was told i could be banned

PS i love how idiots shit talk cause they cant gank a PE in one burst like they want to be able to, i dont let it be easy noobs

Nidhogg
25-08-03, 18:48
If it's his only GR then you are griefing. If the runner reports you to abuse@neocron.com then you could be in trouble.

N

Roc-a-fella
25-08-03, 18:59
Nid he was a capped player, and how was i supposed to know if he had any other GR's?

Malek
25-08-03, 19:04
if he was capped, dollar to a donut he had other GRs.

Elric
25-08-03, 19:07
And here comes another issue around the restricted GR's. It brings the chance for the ganked to have no other GR's AVAILABLE to him apart from his appartment, even if he has other GR's tagged. Either that or its gonna take him a few or maybe loads of try's to finally get a GR that he CAN access.

One thing thats going to have to be looked at about the appartment camping rules from now on.

Edit: Im not capped and have every single GR on the map. Guess what, I cant access ANY of them due to faction alignment (well, not last time i played anyways) Thats on Pluto tho. Dunno what the other servers situation is with the GR's.

Roc-a-fella
25-08-03, 19:09
Ya but i mean he coulda genrepped to twilight guardian seeing as he was TG and it seems he would have that GR O_o

Elric
25-08-03, 19:11
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
Ya but i mean he coulda genrepped to twilight guardian seeing as he was TG and it seems he would have that GR O_o

Yeah, sounds reasonable. However, it was just a thought that I thought would be relevant to mention incase any GM's or Dev's or whatever happen to notice ;)

Just something I believe will need to be addressed before such a situation does arise. Not accusiong you of anything, just figured it was relevant

Scikar
25-08-03, 19:41
Originally posted by Elric
And here comes another issue around the restricted GR's. It brings the chance for the ganked to have no other GR's AVAILABLE to him apart from his appartment, even if he has other GR's tagged. Either that or its gonna take him a few or maybe loads of try's to finally get a GR that he CAN access.

One thing thats going to have to be looked at about the appartment camping rules from now on.

Edit: Im not capped and have every single GR on the map. Guess what, I cant access ANY of them due to faction alignment (well, not last time i played anyways) Thats on Pluto tho. Dunno what the other servers situation is with the GR's.

I dunno what's wrong with you but Typherra Memorial has never been closed to me.

Btw Roc Fenix has an entirely valid point, you're only fighting the tank because in case you've forgotten the PE now has a load of synap and needs many pokes. And I would take on a tank and a PE with my PE just as a test of my skill, rather than accepting I had none and running away.

Archeus
25-08-03, 20:46
Originally posted by Malek
if he was capped, dollar to a donut he had other GRs.

My brother played a character to level 30 without ever tagging another GR. :)

I logged on his account to check something and noticed it. So tagged a few around the city for him.

Of course he was LE'ed too. So not like he could be easily griefed in his apartment.

{MD}GeistDamnit
25-08-03, 23:25
haha I never knew roc-a-fella was on uranus, I thought he was a plutonian :p

but from clan I think I know who he is.

haha that's funny, btw roc I'm golbez ;)