PDA

View Full Version : Music Selection?

Jack Daniel's
24-08-03, 20:09
This kinda thread has probly already been posted but i wonder what kinda music all you people listen to? I would imagine its alot of techno and Metal. I might be wrong. Myself, I listen to alot of Nu metal, a little kmfdm and mostly Rock.

Also for all the german people that see this, what kinda good bands do you have over there?

alig
24-08-03, 20:19
Hard house, Dance, that sorta shit, ya know the stuff that can make my house b00m :)

nonamebrandeggs
24-08-03, 20:22
Hard Trance all the way!

Benjie
24-08-03, 20:25
Nine Inch Nails, Sigur Ros, tool, Dredg, Lacuna Coil

=Chojin=
24-08-03, 22:45
Anything and everything .....except 1 song Origin-Desease called man.....thats if desease is spelt correctlyo_O

Ch0

Judge
24-08-03, 23:14
Metal (Led Zepplin), Heavy Metal (Metallica) and some Rock/Weird shit (Muse, Incubus, Godspeed you Black Emperor, Queens of the stone age)

None of this New Metal shite. :rolleyes:

Omnituens
24-08-03, 23:28
anything i like, i'll listen to. im not fussy.

however, these are RIGHT OUT:

SCLUB7
ANY RAP
RAMSTEIN

there are probably more, but i wont remember until i hear them.

Judge
24-08-03, 23:31
lmao omni....

You heard of Muse? They rock.

=Chojin=
24-08-03, 23:34
Originally posted by Judge
lmao omni....

You heard of Muse? They rock.

i like em and i love there new single "time is running out" or something

The Darkness PWN j00 all :)

Ch0

Judge
24-08-03, 23:37
Man, Muse are a local band to me..... My mate and me may be going to see them in exeter sometime....

Showbiz is t3h ub4r. *puts it on*

Omnituens
24-08-03, 23:39
meh, i prolly have heard a muse song, but i dont listen to them regually, obviously

Phlith
24-08-03, 23:44
A Perfect Circle
Tool
Ayumi Hamasaki
KMFDM
Killswitch Engage
Mudvayne
and...the oh so jeet nc music...

Omnituens
24-08-03, 23:53
i have NC music off.

but looking at my mp3 list now, my songs are from all over the show...

better organise.

Lethys
25-08-03, 00:06
Huge Muse fan here too, going to see them in Manchester :)
Also, if you've heard of these bands it'll give you a general idea of what music i like:

The Mars Volta, Funeral For A Friend, Radiohead, Foo Fighters, The Revs, Hondo Maclean, BRMC, Cave In, Audioslave, BoySetsFire, Fugazi, The Darkness and Electric Six :p

Lathuc
25-08-03, 00:23
Metallica Disturbed powerman 5000 Evanescence and others

@Benji how can people listen to Sigurrós? (I'm from Iceland btw)

Ithaqua
25-08-03, 00:44
click, read, ponder on what kind of nutter has a winamp list like this?
click me (http://www.1337ict.co.uk/winamplist.htm)

p.s

add on "life is killing me" by Type O negative , the animatrix soundtrack, and "under the moon of love" by showaddywaddy :p

Omnituens
25-08-03, 00:59
bloody hell, i thought mine was all over the place

Breschau
25-08-03, 01:08
I never know how to answer the question "what sort of music do you listen to?"..

I got cds by people like the Mediaeval Baebes next to ones by White Zombie next to ones by Alabama 3 next to ones by Tori Amos, Curve, Switchblade Symphony, Miranda Sex Garden, Rasputina, Rollins Band, Tanya Donelly, Darling Violetta, Curve, Poe and so on.

So it's a fair mix.. *but* I can't just say "a bit of everything" since there's entire genres I don't like anything I've heard in (no rap, techno, country (unless 'acid house techno country music' counts :p).

I stick all the stuff I do listen to on shuffle too, rather than have 'themed' playlists. So one minute it's some angry rocker growling/shouting away, the next it's 12 (I think down to 8 now) women singing 14th century folk songs.

edit: ooh, fancy playlist generator. Didn't know that existed. Mine is here (http://www.breschau.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Playlist.html)

FBI
25-08-03, 01:08
Mmmmm Jack & Daniels whiskey... :angel: