PDA

View Full Version : Best Faction

Hell-demon
24-08-03, 18:56
In your opinion whih is the best faction. And please post why you are with them:rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
24-08-03, 19:02
City Mercs, because they are one of the 'neutral' factions, we are for hire, and we like gunz.

t0tt3
24-08-03, 19:06
Drugs and hoes 4 ever!!!!! Tsunami yea I'll pimp for you :p

Mumblyfish
24-08-03, 19:14
City Mercs. They have the best sympathies.

All the city businesses lose. Lose horribly.

Pwnage
24-08-03, 19:16
Tangent Technologies

They actualy have real storyline rivalries.

The damn Mercs should be red to everyone, if they're guns for hire...

Drake6k
24-08-03, 19:20
Fallen Angels

well... they are becoming less cool on pluto lately... when CA goes enemy though that's gonna be great.

Hell-demon
24-08-03, 19:22
I got rid of my pistolero FA private eye. It was gettin too hectic:(
Damn NDA, but yeah FA rocks:D

Cryotchekk
24-08-03, 19:22
what advantages does a paladin get? more dead animals?

BlackPrince
24-08-03, 19:23
DRE 4 EVA Baby!

Gang will soon be switching to DRE and begin anew as Pluto's Foremost Supplier of LE's.

iNsAnE
24-08-03, 19:27
NeXT because...

... we are a city faction.
... we will be the first people on Irata III.
... we make the GRs.
... we make the vehicles.
... we get to present cool new vehicles.

damn, you people must really love us! :)

Itth
24-08-03, 19:28
i say crahn (though im BD atm)

i dunno why, i just like the church, the OZ etc

Arcadius
24-08-03, 19:36
lol, I don't like any of the factions. I think their all silly. Where's my option for that?

:p

Mattimeo
24-08-03, 19:41
Protopharma becuase they're neutral with the other cities.

Disturbed021
24-08-03, 19:44
Wheres the option for none of the above?

Hell-demon
24-08-03, 19:44
So if I started a new char right now, what faction would you recomend. Bareing in mind, I want to be neutral or allied to DoY.

Disturbed021
24-08-03, 19:46
Originally posted by Hell-demon
So if I started a new char right now, what faction would you recomend. Bareing in mind, I want to be neutral or allied to DoY.
FA on most servers but Pluto...they have kinda gone down the crapper lately.

Lethys
24-08-03, 19:48
Originally posted by Hell-demon

I like TG, because there isn't much left to do in NC right now except kill people :)

Or TS, they remind me of Fat Toni's mob in the Simpsons :D

Hell-demon
24-08-03, 22:14
So its either TS or FA.......hard decision......:confused:

Roc-a-fella
24-08-03, 22:21
Black Dragon! enough enemies to last you until DoY (lets just say a long time)

Carinth
24-08-03, 22:29
Tsunami may not have the best allies/hostiles/neutrals, but I think its the most fun to play. Plus we get the best starter apts, 8 cabs!

Breschau
24-08-03, 22:37
CityMercs is the closest to my ideal faction. Partly because the character I took my name from was a merc.

Unfortunately the way they and the game is set up just now means they're still miles away from what I wanted when I signed up - a neutral group of mercenaries who stay out of the politics and fight for whoever pays them. They're very much in the politics (they have what, 4? 5? allies.. some of whom the backstory says they regularly take missions against) and the sympathy and soullight system effectively prevents being a merc without a lot of downtime doing missions in between - not my idea of fun.

I'd really like a factionless option - one that still allows clans - with allies/enemies determined by your current sympathies (or average of your clan members' sympathies).

Rieper
24-08-03, 22:55
FA > *

You have many options for RP.. you can be a hippy or a bloodthirsty bastard who wants to sate his appetite for destruction by crushing the puny Tangents... muahahah...

uhh yeah.. *cough* Fa pwns all

Hell-demon
24-08-03, 23:06
ok back to FA then.....

nonamebrandeggs
24-08-03, 23:07
Black Dragon; we're red to almost everyone :D:D.

Dribble Joy
25-08-03, 15:23
City Mercs will be allied/neutral to DoY, and neutral to CA/FA.
If FA is KoS to Copbots, then they will be the only faction able to visit both cities.

fatwreck
25-08-03, 16:08
black dragon... plenty of enemies

Possessed
25-08-03, 16:23
Originally posted by t0tt3
Drugs and hoes 4 ever!!!!! Tsunami yea I'll pimp for you :p

GAH BD are the drug dealers of NC!! Tsunami want nothing at all to do with drugs!!!!1!!!111

Strait from the faction guide
Veronique doesn't want to have anything to do with drugs

Tsunami's purview is gambling and strippers, not drugs, and the reason that Tsunami and BD are at war is because BD wants to have some gambling/stripper joints.

So in summary, Tsunami= no drugs, only strippers and gambling
BD=Drugs drugs and more drugs, want gambling and strippers.

enablerbr
25-08-03, 16:28
OMG how can anyone say one faction is best. on all the servers the faction depends on the player base playing those factions. if you mean best as in which faction app has the best setup or best start location thats a different ball game.

Archeus
25-08-03, 16:28
asked me two weeks ago I would of said FA.

At the moment I'm in CS. Who are pretty quiet on the Faction chat compared to FA (who gave reports of city status).

CM are good faction. Although the FS doesn't really help on making contract hits.

Whiety Bulger
25-08-03, 16:33
I guess it depends on what server you are on. On my primary server staurn it's defenatily Tg becuase they have alota emines to keep you entertainb and their rivial with CM is endlessly entertaining.

SigmaDraconis
25-08-03, 16:35
Originally posted by Rieper
FA > *

You have many options for RP.. you can be a hippy or a bloodthirsty bastard who wants to sate his appetite for destruction by crushing the puny Tangents... muahahah...

uhh yeah.. *cough* Fa pwns all

No i tried the blood thirsty part.....they never shut up about you on Faction chat, to be FA you have to be a carebear. Pluto anyway.

As to which faction is my favourite..playerbase wise I'd say Crahn...they are fairly quiet but when they want to they can put you on your knees :D Small too till DarKies moved in :P

Storyline wise i would say hmm tie between TT and FA..

xkorpio
25-08-03, 17:10
Dragons 4eva.

We are rebels, wild people in the city.

(And maybe the ones who will go living to DoY!!!)

Devils Grace
25-08-03, 18:50
TG

red to almost anyone (including BD)

and lots of lvling places just outside ur aprt

and i dont mean 50/50 mobs

i mean 100/100 mobs

so lvl is easy kuz u dont need to run the lands to either farm techs or gain exp even if u are a high lvl

P4mp3rk3
25-08-03, 18:59
I like black dragon and tsunami, but only because of the pepper park atmosphere (I love that beat, and the sexy voice telling me to go to club veronique...mmmm)

gostly
25-08-03, 19:26
used to be twilight guardian...til i realized their was too many and it was no fun...switched to black dragon where their isnt many...lots more fun when you're the underdogs...

voted: black dragon even tho im tg at heart...lol :lol:

edit: i also see atm more people have voted BD...where are you people at?...lol...