PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 ppl to join me on Pluto

___T-X____
24-08-03, 13:43
Hi, in a last ditch attempt to keep me in the game, I would like to start an experiement on Pluto...

I am looking for 2 expereinced Uranus players to move to Pluto server to create a Spy clan of just us 3 hackers. We would have 3 different tradeskills with remaining points and all be obliterator users.

I plan is to move to pluto and become the smallest, most powerful clan on the server. By taking all the ops, until opposition cuts a deal.

theres no such thing as ninja hacking, only inability to hold an op.

Let me know please. I would like English players due to time zone, hat play regularly in the evenings....and are on msn hopefully!

G

Heavyporker
24-08-03, 13:47
Your plan will be stopped, T-X

I will not make any mention of NExT's plans to deal with corporate agressions from the other factions, but be assured, there are plans... oh yes...

___T-X____
24-08-03, 13:49
Nice.

However I seriously doubt that any clan ive seen on that server would be capable of stopping it. Youll be on your knees to cut deals after the first week.

Heavyporker
24-08-03, 13:52
Doubtful. NExT has greater preservance than you give it credit for... after all, we are one of the oldest factions - older even than CityAdmin if I have my history rightly.

Barar
24-08-03, 13:54
Interesting concept m8

I would of done 4 months ago but now I dont have the energy to log in much less start the leveling from scratch ..

Good luck :)

Lucjan
24-08-03, 14:04
I think that plan would succeed in case of the most clans holding OPs on Pluto except maybe two of them. Anyway, sounds interesting and very annoying for those who wont be able to adapt to the new enemy. Might end in a shitload of nerf the spies threads ;-)

VVerevvolf
24-08-03, 14:05
Hm I want the belt drop in warzones, so I can hack the obliterators off your dead corpses :)

Cliffraiser
24-08-03, 14:15
Originally posted by ___T-X____
Nice.

However I seriously doubt that any clan ive seen on that server would be capable of stopping it. Youll be on your knees to cut deals after the first week.

ud be dead in 2 seconds really. after the first hack layer the entire clan will be in the underground in like 1 min so ud get ur ass handed out on a plate by any of the main clans really.

cracky
24-08-03, 14:16
Most clans take like 5 minutes to show up actually, on pluto anyways.

Birkoff
24-08-03, 14:19
*strokes true site sanctum*

Darkborg
24-08-03, 14:19
hehehe thats exactly right and with that response time this might just work for him.

hehe im looking forward to this
hope u get this on its feet i want too see what comes out of it.

Cliffraiser
24-08-03, 14:22
and even if a clan responds to slow they will inmediatly hack it back so there wont be a problem.

cracky
24-08-03, 14:23
Most clans don't have 3 hackers on all the time to get it back.

Dribble Joy
24-08-03, 14:25
3 spys vs. NDA......

well... good luck I suppose....

Darkborg
24-08-03, 14:26
IF they have 3 hackers online.
if there are any clan members on at all and they prob cant do it quicker than those 3 specialized spy's can.
they will also have to walk / drive there.
the whole point with this is that he can terrorize pluto's big clans by continually make it hard for em to have stable op's

cracky
24-08-03, 14:27
I think it would work fine.

Birkoff
24-08-03, 14:28
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
3 spys vs. NDA......

well... good luck I suppose....

That woudlnt be hard.... as NDA seem to have have like 4 active players now :)

Where you all gone??!?!

JediMasta
24-08-03, 15:16
I'd like to see u try :D

U wouldnt last 2 minutes against a full on Gang strike force :rolleyes:

BlackPrince
24-08-03, 15:47
Hell, they wouldn't last 2 minutes against Kurai and Rade:p

SigmaDraconis
24-08-03, 15:55
how i about i hack it back then rub my forehead as i try to figure out why people who are so afraid violent confrontation play neocron...

and really..on my knees begging to cut a deal?..sorry we already have eXo...why dont u try this on Saturn or sumthing o.0

hnlecter
24-08-03, 16:37
No one honestly gives a shit about OPS. They just wait for you to log off and get em back, you can do it every day but the enemy will still be there.

There already is a phobia on pluto on spys. Shooting someone when they can't see you will bring out alot of players. Or just the good ol' shoot the guy who is hacking the base.

LTA
24-08-03, 16:59
laugh when the stealth spies take the op and stealth turret everyone comin out the ug :p

FuzzyDuck
24-08-03, 17:00
truesight sanctum works on obliterator?! Never managed to reveal me......

Pill
24-08-03, 17:01
dude, your plan will be stopped before you get started.

Darken
24-08-03, 18:46
sure true sight works on obliterator
FREedom forces ownz :p

___T-X____
24-08-03, 20:41
you cant stop it. it will happen. What defences are you going to put in place ?. Nothing, I dont doubt that you can get 7 ppl in 3 mins..however = obliterator stealth can handle. The clan is disruption and ownership. U cant do anything except hope that i dont get the members from Uranus. We would take every op you own, and we know theres nothing you can do about it.

You have to understand that Uranus Players are far advanced to Pluto...if u dont agree. I'll teach u

nonamebrandeggs
24-08-03, 20:49
Are you any good at combat? Oh wait, you use an obliterator, n/m.

VVerevvolf
24-08-03, 20:58
haha, we will beat their asses up :lol:
And they could never leave safezones, because almost every clan will be after them.
And why are you talknig about skill?
It's not skill to stealth in with 90 seconds of stealth, hack, and run. Not at all.

StoneRayne
24-08-03, 21:04
tx, you must really hate plutonians =/

.Cyl0n
24-08-03, 21:16
you're sad tx
anyway my mal is waiting for ya...

.cy

Delloda
24-08-03, 22:04
nice idea T-X but you will be terminated. :(

Cliffraiser
24-08-03, 22:25
you cant stop it. it will happen. What defences are you going to put in place ?. Nothing, I dont doubt that you can get 7 ppl in 3 mins..however = obliterator stealth can handle. The clan is disruption and ownership. U cant do anything except hope that i dont get the members from Uranus. We would take every op you own, and we know theres nothing you can do about it.

You have to understand that Uranus Players are far advanced to Pluto...if u dont agree. I'll teach u

think u got an ego problem there :P. if an OP gets hacked it takes me 30 seconds to one minute max to GR in there. so would others of a clan. so u either get ass raped straight away. 2: we rehack it back if its hacked. 3: we hack it back later if we dont have hackers. its just that simple. And btw pvp on pluto is on a different lvl then Uranus...

t0tt3
24-08-03, 22:31
Well then take all OP:s from PIMP, Gang, NDA, SS good luck you will need it... there are "almost" a spy clan SXR :p and how many OP:s do they have... hmm yea so many :D

Pill
25-08-03, 02:17
so logically, what you're saying, is that you're more advanced than us because you have 3 extra slots on another server? cause thats the only real advantage I am seeing ;)

Kikyo
25-08-03, 02:29
TX your sadly mistaken, uranus players suck man, pluto is way more advanced, i came from pluto to uranus and practically own the server. you must have seriously snapped if u think that uranus is better than pluto. plutos newbs could beat uranus capped characters laff.

StoneRayne
25-08-03, 02:55
Slut... this has been mentioned many times. Uranus doesn't have great many solo tanks. And just because you ran in between 20 people and died only after 30 seconds, well shit man, if you don't realize, that's easier than dueling a /40 spy.
We don't have 1v1 tanks, well, to be more precise, we consider Tanks well, boring to play. Which is why our 'best' tanks have diff chars, and usually they don't practice as much as rest of ya 1 char people.
It's true, tanks are fun in the beginning.. but to play them over long periods of times is urgh..depressing.
Look at our best tanks man.
We got ingmar, who has 4 chars.
We got RIP, who was playing his monk (omega) hardcore when you showed up.
We got Djingo, who owned even tho he played his tank like 10% of the time and usually stayed on his APU.
From PEs, who have you dueled?
QD is rusty as hell, well, he's been for a longtime since he's been leaving a lot - and he was capping a tank. Ing is out of practice. ph34r.. well, I wont even say anything about her since the only times you see her PE is in P1 transfering stuff.
Dude, this is a 4 char server. You play 1 char. You own as 1 class, but shit, so did QD, and so did I when I only played my APU. And so did other people.

Slut, you can't compare overall skill of people on Pluto and Uranus. It's idiotic. Only way you can compare is you get a Plutonian to come to Uranus, and cap 4 chars there, and play them all a little. Only THEN you can compare overall skills.
Man, you weren't here when there were true combinations on Uranus, and yeah, it's Uranus' fault. But if you actually showed up and saw the true teams fight, you'd see what Uranus is about. You weren't there when f4!k3r and keithz were in their prime. You weren't there when omen and psyker played ONLY their PPUs. Dude, make a vote in the server, who was the best PPU like 3 months ago. Doob was. Doob was the best PPU you could imagine. If he still played at that level I'd trade my mom for him ^^

To make the long story short.. You missed the true Uranus. You left Pluto cuz from what I hear, it's slowly dying..well..So is uranus a little bit. You can't compare what you saw from Pluto when it was in its prime to Uranus in its dying state.

SovKhan
25-08-03, 03:29
would be sorta funny to see NDA, gang, dark, SXR, Pimp, DR ect. alll gang up on 3 runners. i would laugh, layer 1 goes down at any op and like 50 people show up and rape 3 spys who think they are the shit. oh why cant this happen.

___T-X____
25-08-03, 09:48
Took me a while to come back to the thread - good ive been so pissed this Bank Holiday :) . My comment about Uranus and Plutonians was just a wind up, I havent played a spy at high level, and dont know hw this would work. But I think it would work, and ill explain why :-

3 spies is the base of the clan. With 3 tradeskills. That play regularly and are coordinated, working well together.

1st level of your Op goes down ?
How long before you GR in ?
How long before you come from the underground ? (u dont know what the threat is, youll want a PPU, or wait for your friends on clan chat)
2nd level has gone while you deciding, youve got 4 members in the underground, _but_ now the rest of the clan understands it a real threat.
you surface _maybe_ 2 spies are shooting you, its only spies, so you go for them, they disappear, leading you away from the op....
3rd layer down, we control the op.

There is a stun turret next to the underground and 2 gats next to it.

A Majority or your players are trapped downstairs. Really ? what you going to do ? These are high level hackers, they dont fail 3/4 times to hack the op, it goes on the first time, everytime. How long do you think it would take before we controlled the op?

You dilemma now is, we control the op, and were already on 3 HoverTec's to your next one(if we dont want to fight the dumb ass tank that came upstairs). ETA ? 2 mins realtime til were at your next op.

Most of you cllan's pvp are trapped in the underground, its going to either kill all your players leaving the underground, or take you a good 5-10 minutes to leave it and get yourself reorganised.

How you feeling ? We just took the 3rd level of your next op (NDA, gang etc)...What _are_ you going to do ? What you are seem to be forgetting is that Op's have to be controlled by a clan. Our clan, just simply walk to a CityCom, look up your clan, and see who you have online...if you have 3 hackers/ppu or something that may stop us, then we choose the next clan....were organised, are you ?

1 Char server - The Gang etc are going to _need_ to have/or put something in place to stop this. I really dont see how you can, asd you would need to reskill people to have the INT to hack an OP - and i cant see people wanting to do that. And of course, its a _1 char server_ no logging your alt hacker to take a level down.

As you can see this clan is built more around terrorism, I wouldnt expect this to be a city clan.

Ok other points to answer - who ever said his would be pvp clan ? I didnt, its a tactical clan, and applies terrorist methods. Dont expect Queensbury rules ladies.

It could be a pvp clan, because there will be the attraction of always to having access to tradeskillers that can high level tradeskill because they have the _OP Bonuses_ from controling Ops. People that we appraoch to join the clan(if we did) would be guaranteed an Op fight every night, and be offered the opportunity to be part of something a little bit different.

I could see the clan being hired for Op takes (1st/2nd level hacks) in the way that D5G have done on Uranus. Building up a Guerilla reputation quickly.

And I could also see that we could be paid to _watch_ Ops, to ensure they dont get hacked. If you dont think that would work, drive your car to Liverpool and park it in a public car park on a Football Match day. When a 10 year old comes over and says'Want me to watch your car mate ?' (scouse accent) - see what happens to your car if you dont get it 'watched'. heh.

Nah, in all honesty, i think this base of spies would work very well. Bring an end to the Spies are shit threads and offer a real challenge to the Plutoians.

btw, can somebody please explain why this wouldnt work, rather than babbling shit like 'we would stop this before you even get started'

c u on pluto- but i am still looking for volunteers from Uranus...

Psychoninja
25-08-03, 09:51
whoops wrong post

SorkZmok
25-08-03, 10:07
Hi, in a last ditch attempt to keep me in the game, I would like to start an experiement on Pluto...

I am looking for 2 expereinced Uranus players to move to Pluto server to create a Spy clan of just us 3 hackers. We would have 3 different tradeskills with remaining points and all be obliterator users.

I plan is to move to pluto and become the smallest, most powerful clan on the server. By taking all the ops, until opposition cuts a deal.

theres no such thing as ninja hacking, only inability to hold an op.

Let me know please. I would like English players due to time zone, hat play regularly in the evenings....and are on msn hopefully!

G

Bah. If you wouldve posted this some days earlier, i wouldve joined. But now my Uranus Rifle Spy is at Rank /45 and i dont want to start another one again o_O

neophotographer
25-08-03, 10:10
I can try to explain why it wouldn't work. a tank comes upstairs. me I can take almost any spy solo, 3 spies owuld be harder yes, but if I was in an op clan I would gr in soon as I could get to a gr. then they kill you. since almost all your points have to go into hack AND weapon lore that doesn't leave much to put into another skill like implanting so guess what......if one of you dies which would probably be the outcome pretty quick you're stuck for about 30 minutes due to the fact that on pluto sometimes it's pretty hard to find a poker. then add to the fact that you're probably well known now and no one will poke you. add to that the fact that obliterator pieces aren;'t the easiest to come by, and it'll probably take you at least 2 weeks to even start this plan, possibly even a month.

and most clans are starting to place turrets down around their ops now so you'd have to be able to survive against them as well. and you can't hack while stealthed as far as I know....as for other stuff, true sight sanct does work aaginst the obliterator, so in that case you might be screwed as well. :lol:

anyhow since my clan doesn't hold any ops and never will it will be kind of funny to see you try and do this so please go for it. :)

Stacey

___T-X____
25-08-03, 10:11
Cant you be pursuaded ??? It would be hard work, but the rewards would be worth it ??

:)

Retro V
25-08-03, 10:15
drive your car to Liverpool and park it in a public car park on a Football Match day. When a 10 year old comes over and says'Want me to watch your car mate ?' (scouse accent) - see what happens to your car if you dont get it 'watched'.

rofl

___T-X____
25-08-03, 10:30
I understand what your saying Stacey. But the major point I think here is that were choosing the clan to attack and the time to do it. All the information needed is available at the CityCom. All we have to do is look up the clans we want to target, assess the potential response from the players online- and decide on the clan to attack.

next...You cant shoot what you cant see, simple as.

Getting rares ? were hackers, Warbots are the source.

We could also Tri-hack, perform 3 individual hacks simultaniuously say for example. Gravis / Tyron / Redrock cause major confusion - then all drive to each of the ops to take them. Fun ? defininately...successful probably not, but very cheeky.

Turreting could be a problem, but you can stealth past turrets. people sometimes place these badly, which is great because once the op is taken - the turrets become yours.

Tanks coming upstairs ? they dont damage boost or freeze, we would soon lead them from the op and stealth....its the ppu combo's that scare me (however, this has already been assessed at the CityCom)

Dying would be _very_ hard, if we had Team Speak, the 2 ppl not hacking watching the hackers back could just say to the person hacking, stop the hack and stealth. The final hacker would wait close by, while the 2 others hackers would move to the next op, and start hacking there to bring the defending clan away - while the remaining hacker takes the 3rd level at the first op. It would really spread the defending clans resources thinly.

Arcadius
25-08-03, 10:33
Originally posted by cracky
Most clans take like 5 minutes to show up actually, on pluto anyways.

Yea, it's quite possible this guy might succeed.

shend
25-08-03, 11:19
3 guys owning 20 outposts means they have to chop themselves into 20 bits to be there at the same time to protect em.:D :D :D
while their egotrip is going on on one op the rest is being taken back.
Too bad running doesnt increase yer con

greendonkeyuk
25-08-03, 11:22
i think hed do real well personally.

Youd probably need to start off as tangent or tsunami (probably) tbh t-x. due to the fact that their epics are rifles. Youd need a rifle spy to be viable. With the tangent epic you can snipe warbots without em shooting back! easy access to rares... Especially if all 3 players are hackers. Id recommend taking a fourth, as a poker. As stacey said it can be difficult to get one. The thing is if the 3 players just arrived on pluto and got on with their stuff then i doubt anyone would bother em. However, there are already a bunch of uranus players on pluto who im pretty sure would LOVE to help out with this.

You could turn up down there, say oh im from saturn or whatever, id like to join a clan, join, level your ass off, cap and then start the dance. Tradeskilling then wouldnt be a problem to come by either, by the time theyre capped im sure theyd make a few friends. You can always club together for a second account too for a researcher spy for the rares. All you need is a clan appt to store all the shit in. Thered be no worries about anyone nicking anything because the 3 players would be good mates. All these people here posting saying youd get owned etc, well stealth 3 is store bought ladies and gents. There is no need for an obliterator...... the gimpage required for one wouldnt be worth it, not to mention the complete ball ache of getting one.

It is a viable idea, it would probably cause a real stir on the server, but do you think killing a spy is going to make him stop. Hes a spy, by the time hes capped dying is nothing new to him!!!

At the end of the day guys, its not just the character on the screen youve got to take into consideration, its the motivation of the man behind it.....

Do any of you think hes daft enough to roll a spy called T-X........

Exactly.

___T-X____
25-08-03, 11:39
:) @ Green

I may join a TT clan and create a TT char then...lol, since your up ill phone you for advice heh

ghandisfury
25-08-03, 15:51
*pulls out true sight sanctum*

___T-X____
25-08-03, 16:01
you cant be at 2 ops at the same time. 2 hackers could go to your next op and take 2 levels chances are you would move to that op leaving the 1st open, and how you going to know if all 3 didnt go to the 2nd op....

Plus not many ppl have true sight sanctum, and even less monks know how to be effective with it.

As a stealther you think ill run on the ground thats purple from your cast - i think not, lol

And once i work out who in youir clan has it - we'll know when to avoid an attack if neccessary....lol

Youll need to do better than that.

BUT I NEED 2 PEOPLE!!!!

___T-X____
25-08-03, 16:45
hahahah

Ive managed to get a quality player from Uranus.....

Only need one more...be very afraid Pluto...a new age is coming

___T-X____
25-08-03, 18:12
anyone sort me out with a Nemesis droner BP pls ?

\\Fényx//
25-08-03, 18:20
Originally posted by Birkoff

Where you all gone??!?!

dont even start there :( Theres been a mass exodus to SWG... we got like 0 hackers and 1 PPU 8| its looking a little Grim, Me OL and Aphrodite are gonne make a last ditch attempt to sort something out tho, hopefully Cent will not disband and instead hand over leadership till he realises SWG is teh sux and comes back all refreshed :D

El_MUERkO
25-08-03, 18:27
Your all pussies compared to the likes of TR, The Gang & CD, the original versions not the cheep knock offs that float around now.

Who are you trying to scare the only noobs on pluto are people building up second chars or returning players who know the score.

Likelyhood is you'll piss off the wrong clans and bitch slapped back to your biatch servers or suck up to some of the bigger clans on pluto, little more than an annoying fly for people to swat from time to time.

Maybe if DOY brings an influx of noobs you could rain terror on them but apart from that your a joke.

___T-X____
25-08-03, 19:25
im not a n00b, and im not returning...

I have traded Uranus goods and now have at 0/2 char

20 *tradable* rares
5 Slot Artifact libby
2 million NC
2 sloty Libby
the list goes on....

Pluto, were seriously gonna fuck u up.

(dont hijack thread)

shend
25-08-03, 20:00
all this BEWARE crap is a bit laughable
i don't want to disrupts a 15 year old kiddie's trip
but just look at NDA, centuri told us FA would pay a heavy price
and in fact we did, we're bored shitless cos nda buggered off
to swg
first you gotta put yer money where yer mouth is, then we'll talk business

___T-X____
25-08-03, 20:13
i have all high level imps now...ppl that know me from uranus know that i have tradable items...im good to my word - and i dont lie.

NDA - unfortuatley is going thought a shitty stage, we wont be attacking them

i have all 3 players, 2 weeks...then Enter the Dragon

Tratos
25-08-03, 21:42
TX i'll join you if you still need member

i wanna see what happens when we take over Pluto

i sent you a mail aswell btw

mail me or send me a PM

Cheers

~T

___T-X____
25-08-03, 22:08
thanks for signing up :) i got 200k when u roll in....

neophotographer
26-08-03, 02:57
hurry up already. :lol: I wanna see the map be controlled by one faction. :lol: It'll be funny to watch the chaos. :)

Stacey

sl33py
26-08-03, 22:32
Originally posted by Birkoff

Where you all gone??!?! I left

Lucky Sparks
26-08-03, 22:55
its a cool idea .. problem is when you 3 log off some clan will just take the ops... shit we have 37 members and have done 12 ops on a major night ... when we woke up in the morning they were all gone .. I dont mind it thats the way it goes ... it happens to every clan.

There fun to hack though !!! I just dont see the point of hacking them when they are just gonna be taken back. Espically if you only have 3 peeps.

If you are tangent though we would be happy to allie with you and help with anything you need =) we have BP's we can hook up with too just send me a in game e mail or DM.

If you go another faction we wish you the best of luck .. and remember the number one rule of neocron .. HAVE FUN :D

VirtualReGen
26-08-03, 23:13
Go ahead, make my day.

joran420
27-08-03, 02:24
hey TX ...whats your toon on plutos name anyway?:D ;)

Scarus
27-08-03, 03:46
I'm sorry to interrupt all you skeptics... but this is going to be bigger then you think.

I decided to join as soon as my friend asked me thinking it would be fun... thats why we all play neocron... why we play any game, not to be frustrated and want to kick the crap out of our pc's all because we get ganked.

If you ask for our names on Pluto, are you really going to follow a 0/2 newbie around just to gank him several times over... wow whats that going to do, knock down your SL, great!... maybe boost your ego a little thinking your actually doing something which makes you big... whats the point? there isnt one!

We've just started getting our act together... and T-X's mentality is very focused... i say we can do it, why do people think otherwise?... The idea isnt to take the OP's and hold them for any length of time.. if you listened to T-X's posts you will notice he uses the word "terrorism"... I'm yet to hear of a bunch of terrorists who wreak havok in a major city and then stick around to make sure they dont recover from it.

As I said... we're gonna be alot bigger then any of the doubtful people think... you'll be complaining when we take your OP...:lol:

Omnituens
27-08-03, 04:15
well, if i had enough time on my account, i would join...

your opposition. stealth ninja hacking can die by my hands.

Birkoff
27-08-03, 05:16
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
dont even start there :( Theres been a mass exodus to SWG... we got like 0 hackers and 1 PPU 8| its looking a little Grim, Me OL and Aphrodite are gonne make a last ditch attempt to sort something out tho, hopefully Cent will not disband and instead hand over leadership till he realises SWG is teh sux and comes back all refreshed :D

GOod good... Most peopel thgat have gone SWG have been back :) NDA will follow *fingers crossed*

shend
27-08-03, 08:58
hey birkoff,

never knew you were in DARK?
must have happened recently
welcome i'd say

greendonkeyuk
02-09-03, 17:35
Hows it going ? did you get the ppl u wanted ?

___T-X____
02-09-03, 17:47
A couple of mates whoare in my clan had a fallout last night. Its complicated, but ive lost 2 good players, reducing the number.

Im re-advertising for Pluto players again....This is a spy clan, i'll now take high level players cos ive got a clan started....

KidWithStick
02-09-03, 18:09

laff?

KidWithStick
02-09-03, 18:11
"If you ask for our names on Pluto, are you really going to follow a 0/2 newbie around just to gank him several times over... wow whats that going to do, knock down your SL, great!... maybe boost your ego a little thinking your actually doing something which makes you big... whats the point? there isnt one!
"

if you asked that about 5 months ago, about pluto....i would say.....

"ummmm....yea..."

"As I said... we're gonna be alot bigger then any of the doubtful people think... you'll be complaining when we take your OP..."

k....wonder what its like fighting 3 spys who just stealth and run around my body while my our clan hacks it back...honsetly if you spend so many points gimping yourself your going to have no chance in PvP, your best bet is to use your minute and half to run to the GR and and try someone else's OP

___T-X____
02-09-03, 19:20
this thread isnt a chance for ppl to cast judgement on what im doing. Im just looking to recruit quality players...

neophotographer
03-09-03, 01:48
A couple of mates whoare in my clan had a fallout last night. Its complicated, but ive lost 2 good players, reducing the number.

Im re-advertising for Pluto players again....This is a spy clan, i'll now take high level players cos ive got a clan started....

sorry to hear that. :( if you need any vehicles give me a mail/DM. :)

Stacey