PDA

View Full Version : error joining server

Stigmata
24-08-03, 10:11
Is it possible to have 2 accounts running on the same machine at once ?

When i try to log both in at once or try to get the second online i get "worldclient: join proxy, session failed" at the same time the 1st account completely locks up and i get syncronising on it.

Any help with how i can do it or is it just not possible ?

Andy

p.s if that doesn't make any sence i apologise, but i am very very drunk fom last night

KidWithStick
24-08-03, 10:17
arnt you the same person who asked this like a month ago?

lol...

i think the answer was no you cant.

Stigmata
24-08-03, 10:21
erm no i have only just got a second account!

So is it not possible ?

Andy

ZoneVortex
24-08-03, 10:38
Yeah I'm almost sure it's possible.

But you need to add some weird thing to some .ini in the Neocron folder which I can't help you out with, sorry.

Stigmata
24-08-03, 10:47
c'mon someone must know for sure ????

Wake up lazy mods, i know that you know that i know you know so come tell me how to.

Oath
24-08-03, 10:54
It is totally possible, i have two accounts and never had any problems, the failed to connect to proxy server error is universal through single and double accounts.......somtimes shit happens, but you should receice no errors over having two accounts

(unless you have two PC's over one line from the same house with the same IP (i think NC checks your ip for determining whos already online if not then =p), i think that causs the player online error but dont quote me cause my secondary PC is offline forever lol)

Hope this makes sense,

I still uber tired,

Oath.

/edit two accounts from one machine at the same time........no. your ip is constant and well....if it does......that just plain bites, youd be able to poke yourself trade yourself sex yourself......wha.......i dint say that.....!111111onoz

Stigmata
24-08-03, 11:00
that is the genaral idea i have seen other people have both logged on at once, just need to know if there is some way to stop it failing and or do i need a seperate pc to have it on?

Andy

Oath
24-08-03, 11:05
to be honest i dont know, the idea appals me (joking cant even spell that at this time lol) i guess two pc's is the way the BW and system drain on two clients on 1 pc wuld be kinda amazingly nasty.

But...........MODS WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!!
IM UP WHY ARENT YOU!!!!!!!1oneonoenpwnedjooooooooo

Oath.

Stigmata
24-08-03, 12:00
bump, someone who knows for definate please tell me

Andy

Nidhogg
24-08-03, 12:16
Don't bump! Try the search function because there must be at least 10 threads about this.

N

Stigmata
24-08-03, 12:32
erm search returns about 4 million threads on the wrong subject, any chance of a link ?

Andy

Nidhogg
24-08-03, 12:49
Pfft, I have to do people's searches for them now. :p ;)

Try this (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70948).

N

Oath
24-08-03, 14:10
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Pfft, I have to do people's searches for them now. :p ;)

Try this (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70948).

N

Afternoon nid.

And we are just too lazy.

Birkoff
24-08-03, 14:33
It is possible, i can do it at home but not here.

Think i grabbed some code off the forusm AGES ago when people couldn't even log on with 2 PCs on the same IP...

Rarely at home now though I'll have a look next time if you dont get a answer b4 hand.