PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Really Ruthless people on Saturn, and Pluto too.

VetteroX
24-08-03, 09:47
Ok, so my PE is almost capped on saturn now. I need 1 more level of psi, and 6 more levels of con and im done. Soon, the pking fun will begin! So, Im looking for a really ruthless group of people to help me pk. I have a small group on saturn right now who wil pk with me, but we dont always get to play at the same times, and im not sure they are looking to kill everyone like I am.

For example, heres what I would want to do: Start at MB. PK all the warbot hunters. Depending on the size of our group, say 2 fighters and a ppu, we wait for re enforcments to fight, maybe kill first wave, then move over a few zones to avoid being killed by an overwhelming group. PK people in more eastern J's. Move down, pk swamp cave. Go pk el fared. Move down, PK cycrow. Go back to MB, pk there. Over and over, day after day.

If people who know me on pluto have a char on saturn, or wanna come over, ill help em level and where i can with stuff... im a little poor myself atm, but im sure we can pull through. Also, if anyone would like to form a really vicious group on pluto, thats cool too.

Idealy, Id like to form a small, elite group of fighters who are deadly efficient and will pk whoever, as long as we are careful not to get in the red, may have to pk a few neutrl or allies then do some missions and return. PM me on forums if you are interested, and We can talk.

Distaria
24-08-03, 09:56
I'd say something, but it'll probably turn into a flame, and it's not like you'd listen anyway, so I'll just let it go and be happy I have my LE in.

KidWithStick
24-08-03, 10:19
sounds like a gay ole time.

i hate getting ganked in the back while im soloing 3 wb's at once...

Opiate
24-08-03, 11:33
There is a find team channel in-game, try that one :D

I think I have a monkey on Saturn somewehere, talk about gimped, pffft

cracky
24-08-03, 11:36
add in th to gab and that's our daily routine.

edit: we go to tg too but uh I forget to activate the tg apt as my primary so I normally miss out on tg now due to the genrep rules.

ezza
24-08-03, 11:50
Originally posted by VetteroX
Ok, so my PE is almost capped on saturn now. I need 1 more level of psi, and 6 more levels of con and im done. Soon, the pking fun will begin! So, Im looking for a really ruthless group of people to help me pk. I have a small group on saturn right now who wil pk with me, but we dont always get to play at the same times, and im not sure they are looking to kill everyone like I am.

For example, heres what I would want to do: Start at MB. PK all the warbot hunters. Depending on the size of our group, say 2 fighters and a ppu, we wait for re enforcments to fight, maybe kill first wave, then move over a few zones to avoid being killed by an overwhelming group. PK people in more eastern J's. Move down, pk swamp cave. Go pk el fared. Move down, PK cycrow. Go back to MB, pk there. Over and over, day after day.

If people who know me on pluto have a char on saturn, or wanna come over, ill help em level and where i can with stuff... im a little poor myself atm, but im sure we can pull through. Also, if anyone would like to form a really vicious group on pluto, thats cool too.

Idealy, Id like to form a small, elite group of fighters who are deadly efficient and will pk whoever, as long as we are careful not to get in the red, may have to pk a few neutrl or allies then do some missions and return. PM me on forums if you are interested, and We can talk.

you might have to book in a time slot to come to the MB to PK, it can get busy at times, it wouldnt do for all you pkers to turn up at once

edit, just get a ppu and your sorted, no need to make an elite pking crew

Cliffraiser
24-08-03, 12:12
hehe thought about SL yet? 3 kills and ur red....

Scikar
24-08-03, 12:36
Tried HATE?

ezza
24-08-03, 13:14
new dawn do more of the killing at the MB than HATE, you might as well join them

Beefheart
24-08-03, 13:30
You are a day late and a dollar short. I'm sure you are all goose-pimply over your fab idea, but it's been done before.

One server, we have one server thats really able to hold it's head above water and you want to come and f*ck it up for everyone. You don't give a flying f*ck if you burn down the house thats neocron, just as long as Vet gets his way.

Assholes, we have enough of, and I know you aren't always like this, some times you are actually agreeable but shit like you are proposing we can do without. What happened to you along the way ? how did you ever get like this ?

( Yeah, this is probably classed as a flame, but I don't mind. I just read what had to be the most stupidist post I've ever seen so I'll take whatever heat comes from it. If anyone or any moderator objects to my usage of profanity in a descriptive and non-accusatory way, or has issue with my self-control by writing the word f*ck, or deems that I have stepped over the line in my reaction to a post which outlines a plan to systematically, on a daily basis, kill any/everyone that stands in this cretins way and possibly further drive subscriptions down, that I urge you to do as you see fit. )

nuff said.

[ p.s. I edited this myself. Though everything I'd said this mouth-breather deserved, some things are better left unsaid. After all, stupid people don't need to be reminded they are dumb ]

___T-X____
24-08-03, 13:35
lol

24-08-03, 13:48
2 fighters and a PPU

You need a ppu to do PK raids ...., weak very weak...

Birkoff
24-08-03, 14:55
Originally posted by #151988
You need a ppu to do PK raids ...., weak very weak...

he need to find a group at all? :)

Whiety Bulger
24-08-03, 15:12
You won't have to look hard on staurn you cant spit in any direction w/o hitting a PK. But Plutos a littlke tough to find true pkers.

Xian
24-08-03, 15:16
Would be more than happy to help kill you up at MB.

:p

Rizzy
24-08-03, 15:21
What faction are you proposing to do this as?

ezza
24-08-03, 15:27
going by the fact he leaves the TG out as a place to PK im thinking hes yet another TG runner, i see more of you guys in my base than i do other mercs

Sanch0s
24-08-03, 15:27
If you wanted to Pk youd have done it already, instead of disscussing doing it in forums.
Common now, we all now you dont really want to Pk.

Sleawer
24-08-03, 15:36
Vet, if you are going to do that in Saturn, definetly welcome to the server.

Scikar, tthe best Starkes could do is starting a new clan called H.A.T.E. with only active capped chars.

I can think on a few names of people in Saturn who would join, and would pk in Vet style.

SigmaDraconis
24-08-03, 15:47
1) why need 2 fighters and a PPU if u seem so hardcore into ganking people o.0

2) why wait till yur capped....most people arent capped..if u had any skill and were really in this for the challenge youd definatly nto wait till cap...the PvP started for me with a TAR... :D i will say even tho u have shit for armour and firepower its still fun at lower levels.

EDIT: BTW if u plan on getting any TH raids in dont try Pluto..the place is a ghost town :(

hnlecter
24-08-03, 16:39
Just be rifle PE you can solo it yourself. Or are there alot of people at MB on saturn?

ezza
24-08-03, 16:46
Originally posted by hnlecter
Just be rifle PE you can solo it yourself. Or are there alot of people at MB on saturn?

yeah a lot of people, just that there all TG :p

Vampire222
24-08-03, 16:58
id juoin u on saturn.... need a buffbitch?

Cyphor
24-08-03, 17:18
Out of curiosity, if BD pks ran into TG pks at MB would they duke it out? After all they are ment to be there RP killing. :p

Also what makes you think yous will survive the whole run? you may be good but the best will fall to a big group and people will just learn to wait for a few others before taking yous out.

Psychoninja
24-08-03, 18:22
*cough* Talk to Mr.X *Cough*

;)

f8l3rr0r
24-08-03, 18:33
they would fight it out and BD would win. nuff said. and vamp if ur on saturn as BD go monk and talk to me

juvestar15
24-08-03, 18:38
w00t go Vet \o/ \o/

PPUs are required to stay alive.
I don't see why you say Vet is weak for needing a PPU.
How stupid are you people?
PKers kill everyone. Their objective is to kill. Why the fuck not use a PPU. PPU means you stay alive(longer) and kill more people. That is a PKers aim.

If he wanted to kill without a PPU then he would stand around duelling people and going to fight night. That clearly isn't what he wants to do. :rolleyes:

Vet: If you need to recruit someone, contact Starkes.

Mankind
24-08-03, 18:57
Hehe, if you were TG, I'd say I would join you, but I smell BD so I'll have to stop you :)

Arcadius
24-08-03, 19:09
Vet, this sounds cool I'm getting bored as hell lol. I want to get a job first though, before I think about starting on another server. But I might be thinking of helping out. I'm sure I could transfer some of my money from pluto to saturn.

Btw Vet doesn't need a ppu, unless the enemy has one.

IronMonkey
24-08-03, 19:13
yes we would duke it out.

Psychoninja
24-08-03, 19:24
Hmpf....This is just giving me another reason to go to saturn....
Maybe you can count on me, I feel like going back to my PPU ways.

SeXeD HeXeD
24-08-03, 19:38
If u PK in MB on Pluto dont expect to leave alive....

VetteroX
24-08-03, 23:29
I was considering not responding to beefheart, that wouild burn him more then anything, but what the hell.

No, its not a brilliant new idea to pk like that. I know its been done before. Im just looking for a few people who would like to help. What happened to me along the way? I killed mobs, then i killed players. I find i liked killing players more then anything. I was thinking about my most fun times in neocron, and they were with people like psycho killa and elkdor.

When I first teamed up with psycho killa, I was much less aggressive. I was really good pvp, but only wantrd to kill certain enemies. Id go with PK, and id be like "oh no.. faction neutral... dont wann kill him".... "oh look i see someone... faction enemy... Oh.. damnit, im freinds with a guy in that clan... nm... another guy... ah, damn too low.." PK wanted to kill anyone, but I was too nice.

It gets boring being nice. Then one time I went with elkdor, and just cut lose and PKed everyone. It was such fun, EVERYONE was a target, pkingh everything that moved and then rushing out when we saw a group of 10 guys comming to get us.

I wanna do whats most fun to me, being a killer. If you wanna put it into roleplay, I think of chracters in games like Arcanum's Stringy Pete the Pirate. He killed just for the sake of killing, the excitment of killing and watching someone die. I wouldnt do it in RL but its fun to play in neocron.

So beefheart, I dont really care what you think. Im going to do whats fun for me. The only one with issues is obveously you, because, according to you, you know me in game, but are too scared to say anything there, so must use your forum name to bash me. You keep trying to look smart, but you can only do it behind cover. If you cant say it with me knowing who you are, your comments dont mean shit.

To all else: I dunno what faction I want to go yet.... BD is very possible, I mean there are SOO many TG's/FA around, Id get furstrated being TG and not getting to kill other TG that id see every second without nuking my SL. IF i go BD, yes, Id kill the CM looking to defend vs TG, then attack the TG. On the other hand, while I am good, Im not superman, and I cant fight totaly overwheling odds. If I must go TG to have a chance, then so be it.

So if you guys really are interested, PM me and ill msg you back and we can work out a faction, how violent we want to be, and if we can help each other out on items (thoes of you who would come from pluto)

Arcadius
24-08-03, 23:31
I don't see the problem with PKing everyone. The only "rule" I would have as a pker is to not kill people of lower level.

ezza
24-08-03, 23:37
why set rules on your pking? just kill everyone

Sleawer
24-08-03, 23:52
Hopefully this will bring more life and fun to Saturn.

Rizzy
25-08-03, 01:19
If you go tg on saturn and pk tg, youll get raped by the whole server.

Breschau
25-08-03, 01:21
Originally posted by ezza
why set rules on your pking? just kill everyone

One possible reason is to avoid discouraging genuine newbies (the ones that didn't know what they were doing when they followed the advice to remove their LE while they were 0/2). We need new players, if only to provide worthwhile targets for pkers once they level.

FBI
25-08-03, 01:38
If you want to kill TG's on saturn then I'd be more than happy to
join you vet, you know my credentials on pluto.

The best part about saturn is that i don't know many people so
killing anyone is not a problem like it is on pluto where i know
almost everyone/helped everyone from all factions.

So this is very exciting to me. Saturn is over populated with TG
too, where as pluto is ran by tangents. I think it's time for a new
faction to start taking over.

Count me in :)

Arcadius
25-08-03, 01:41
Yes FBI you mimic my thoughts. But Like I said, I seriously need to get a job first.

FBI
25-08-03, 01:47
Originally posted by Arcadius
Yes FBI you mimic my thoughts. But Like I said, I seriously need to get a job first.

Get a job dammit :)

Oh, just heard Centuri and Pitspawn are leaving pluto, there goes
NDA. I guess i wont be playing on pluto for a while now, there's
just nothing going on. Serve left, Centuri left.. The two biggest
clans are messed up now, it's unbalanced. :(

I say everyone on pluto come to saturn and join Vet's clan,
even then TG would have more runners because pluto is so
small :lol:

Nish
25-08-03, 03:06
Hmm last time You_Mum's_An_Astronaut and I ran into BDs at Mil Base they tried to double team us with mercs... I mean 2 rifle PEs sure we're gonna kill all the ppu's and stuff.

And erm Vet your routine needs sorting out. Badly. I'll write you a handbook. Btw don't worry we probably won't be FAs long. Just I've kinda grown accustomed to losing SL to mercs and barreling the GR room before I 'rep out on -15 :/

Peeping Tom
25-08-03, 03:21
its temping :P but BD are nutral to TT... and god i love to kill those on saturn :P
and like nish said we aint gonna stay FA forever :P
K4F

FBI
25-08-03, 04:21
Originally posted by Nish
Just I've kinda grown accustomed to losing SL to mercs and barreling the GR room before I 'rep out on -15 :/

Exploiter? and he admits it? :eek:

Smugly
25-08-03, 04:45
Random PK huh?

Dull...
dull...
dull....

Changing the face of a server however. That would be worth doing.

cobrajay157
25-08-03, 05:59
tyour mail box is full so i reply here i want to pk people on saturn my charcter is 12evil im /59 tank i kill every1 i also play smokey on ploto so y know i kil well so pagm e back k thanks

f8l3rr0r
25-08-03, 06:23
Originally posted by SeXeD HeXeD
If u PK in MB on Pluto dont expect to leave alive....

i had no trouble getting out alive even with 10 of u shooting me @ once...u sux so much newbs.

Drexel
25-08-03, 06:52
Damn I hate random PK.

You guys join my team at the bunker, then wait until i start on a warbot, then shoot me in the back & go for my belt.

You probebly even have your LE in now to get to your cap.

If i hear you are Pking quite a few levels below you , it will be on. You might have a little fun now & then but remember you will have to then live like that , because we wont forget & will take EVERY opertunity to return the favor.

So dont wait till your capped bring it on NOW!

Dont forget, once you start this, you will have to delete that player if you ever want out. (& we will find out the names of your alts too) so make sure you can repair & build your own shit.

Oh & ignore the above if you are going to just go enemy factions and actually play the game with any style. (hope im your enemy still).

Maybe we need a pole. How old is Vet ?
5-8
9-10
10-12 or
12-14

viscious666
25-08-03, 07:22
IM IN, CONTACT ME... on saturn... Vicious666 and And Im Bored

vics a 91 based pure ppu and Bored is a newb but very powerful APU, alot of people have fallen to my uber 105 cast =P

VetteroX
25-08-03, 07:39
ok, ive talked with a bunch of people who have been interesested. I think we can get a good thing going. Man I love the idle threats... part of what makes it fun. I wont have tradeskillers huh? well, i know a resser, constructor, and repairer and poker... I guess im good. If im 12... then your getting killed by a 12 year old, I think thats a pathetic statement on you. Im not though, I just have a goof time fighting, and I want to fight as many people as I see.

Ill msg people when I get on tommorow.

hivemind
25-08-03, 08:31
You probebly even have your LE in now to get to your cap.
No.

If i hear you are Pking quite a few levels below you , it will be on. You might have a little fun now & then but remember you will have to then live like that
OK.

because we wont forget & will take EVERY opertunity to return the favor.
Hope so.

So dont wait till your capped bring it on NOW!
No thanks.

Dont forget, once you start this, you will have to delete that player if you ever want out. (& we will find out the names of your alts too) so make sure you can repair & build your own shit.
Metagamer scum.

Oh & ignore the above if you are going to just go enemy factions and actually play the game with any style. (hope im your enemy still).
I think we'll just do what we want.

Maybe we need a pole.
So you can braid flowers in your hair and dance around it with ribbons?

How old is Vet ?
What's the difference?

Peeping Tom
25-08-03, 09:51
vet cough im a barter also cough cough
K4F

greendonkeyuk
25-08-03, 12:40
this sounds like fun.

[TgR]KILLER
25-08-03, 14:32
Anybody who knows Crackheads on pluto.. know what they can expect on Saturn hehe.. i join Crackheads now and then :p not to Pk anybody but just to watch hehe they blow up everything in their path..

Lexxuk
25-08-03, 14:51
Lame as a llama, i'd say lame as fuck, but its much lamer than that. So I'll translate....

Originally posted by VetteroX
Ok, so my PE is almost capped on saturn now.

Which is nice, I leveled up nice and happy, in the carebear way, love hearts floating all around me.

I need 1 more level of psi, and 6 more levels of con and im done.

I tried to avoid teams as much as possible, I didnt want to get PK'd much

Soon, the pking fun will begin!

Yes, I'm capped, I'm way to much of a coward to start PK'ing people when I've got a TL 30 rifle, cause hey, I'd die constantly, and wouldnt stand a chance.

So, Im looking for a really ruthless group of people to help me pk.

Well, unlike, say, Elkdor, I dont fancy GR'in where there are a few capped tanks/pe's and monks, and fight them all solo.

I have a small group on saturn right now who wil pk with me, but we dont always get to play at the same times, and im not sure they are looking to kill everyone like I am.

Ya, I wanna kill everyone, from 0/2 and up, I'm lame.

For example, heres what I would want to do: Start at MB. PK all the warbot hunters.

After all, people leveling deserve to be PK'd everytime I'm around, thats why, when I was leveling, I killed everyone I saw, because, they were leveling up, trying to get some levels, and so was I, so I killed them all, oh my, I'm a hard man, I'm gonna kill people, well, not alone, with 2 other char's and a PPU, coz them 32/35 PE's with TAR's are dangerous you know, heck, one might have a SMG!

Depending on the size of our group, say 2 fighters and a ppu, we wait for re enforcments to fight, maybe kill first wave, then move over a few zones to avoid being killed by an overwhelming group.

Well, we'll PK all the newbs, and if we think "hey, we're gonna die here" we'll run away

PK people in more eastern J's. Move down, pk swamp cave. Go pk el fared. Move down, PK cycrow. Go back to MB, pk there. Over and over, day after day.

Yes, we'll constantly camp the leveling area's, after all, I'm almost capped now, which means, I've earnt the right to PK people who are not capped, its role play ent it, ya, I'm role playing a lamer who has to be capped to go on PK'in runs.[/QUOTE]

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Anybody who knows Crackheads on pluto.. know what they can expect on Saturn hehe.. i join Crackheads now and then not to Pk anybody but just to watch hehe they blow up everything in their path..

I've known Crackheads since they were formed, at the start, I hated them, cause they would PK anything. But then I got to respect them, they didnt pk and run, they would pk, wait, pk reinforcments, wait, and carry on doing that until they either got bored, or all died. I've seen Cracky running around PK'ing people when he was a rank 10, takin on almost capped tanks, when he was probably only half way to cap. That gets my respect for MC, they might be evil pk'ers, but they have style, not this lame "lets cap and then pk newbs" its "lets just pk everyone we see". Artricia was the best example, kill the newb's so the capped tanks would come, then kill the capped tanks.

This idea is just lame, if you wanna PK, make a 0/2 and start PK'ing instead of this bullshit "lets cap and gank"

Devils Grace
25-08-03, 15:00
WELL I SEE WHY U HAVE TO COME HERE TO ASK FOR THAT

kuz im sure u dont have any friends

at least other well known pkers made a clan with friends that share the same ideals

and btw what is ur char name again

lol

i think u are like some menbers of hate i pk in wastelands a few days ago

they were like on dm "why da fuck u do that" .........." U R KOS KOS KOS"

lol u would be most welcome to join their gang

:lol:

Nidhogg
25-08-03, 15:07
Watch those flames.

N

Devils Grace
25-08-03, 15:09
sorry Ni

i dont want to get that hammer on my head again

;)

El_MUERkO
25-08-03, 15:14
hahaha PKing squad on pluto, how orginal, god I can jsut see the residents shaking in there boots at your untamed evil, oh how we'll curse the heavens at your arrival and our untimely deaths, why oh why did I have my 5 slot liberator in slot 2 I shall scream... etc etc etc

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming. What did I just say?! ]

Vampire222
25-08-03, 15:14
ya, crackheads re the nuclear bomb on pluto!!!

Lexxuk
25-08-03, 15:15
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Watch those flames.

N

Its a bank holiday, take the day off man :p

Cyphor
25-08-03, 16:41
Originally posted by Lexxuk
I've known Crackheads since they were formed, at the start, I hated them, cause they would PK anything. But then I got to respect them, they didnt pk and run, they would pk, wait, pk reinforcments, wait, and carry on doing that until they either got bored, or all died. I've seen Cracky running around PK'ing people when he was a rank 10, takin on almost capped tanks, when he was probably only half way to cap. That gets my respect for MC, they might be evil pk'ers, but they have style, not this lame "lets cap and then pk newbs" its "lets just pk everyone we see". Artricia was the best example, kill the newb's so the capped tanks would come, then kill the capped tanks.

This idea is just lame, if you wanna PK, make a 0/2 and start PK'ing instead of this bullshit "lets cap and gank"

Very true the pkers who hold their own and die in battle, get my respect. They wait for the challange to see how long they can last and most can last a reasonable time. Pking noobs where there is little chance of you dieing isnt gona be fun for them or you :)
Atm on saturn nearly all pks are honourable (never thought id admitt that about ND :p ) when they pk they do stay for the fight and will rarely leave untill they have proven they have won against all or they are sent back to their apt :) The same goes for BD atm. The fun for them is seeing the uproar and upheaval they have cause, seeing the 10 to 15 mercs running around the base cause of their little old spy or whatever, its an ego boost and when they fight well they deserve it. Pking people who cant fight back then running before the real fight starts is lame. The first wave will always be the easiest to supess as its most likely a few people who were near where you were pking who can run in without co-ordination and dont know what to expect, you being prepared will rip right through them.
So id advise to fight with honour, it should be more fun for all sides.
But then its up to you everyone should play the game how they want to, i just presume everyone in the game likes a chalange, without one its kinda like playing a fps with god mode, never any fun.

libbo
25-08-03, 17:50
I don't see a thing wrong with coming on the forum and letting everyone know that you are getting ready to go PK crazy. Sure you are going to piss certain people off but let's face it, if you try to make everyone else happy in this game (or any game for that matter) you are reduced to sitting around with your thumb up your ass because there is always at least one person that is going to whine and yap at your for not seeing things their way.

Here is my suggestion to those who want to bitch about Vett's declaration of boredom: Do something about it. Get in the game and create an anti-Vett squad to hunt him and his would-be PK crew down. You know where he plans on getting his kill fix on, hell, the only thing he didn't do was provide an exact time table for when he would be hunting other players.

As for me...now I know to run when I see him on the area. I'm such a puss... :wtf:

Sokaris
25-08-03, 19:27
lol..

have to agree fully with libbo..

was just thinking the same thing. Just create an anti-pk team and tour the wastes fighting pk'ers.

Fight poison with poison. At least with him coming here you now see the guys to watch for and know their names as well.

Nothing is stopping anyone from forming a group to help people not get ganked., It might even turn into an interesting gang turf war.

Only thing I would seriously have a problem with is if this pk team of vet's turns to the cheap and sleasy of waiting til a spy starts to hack a wb, or teams the player then ganks him, hits players so low in rank they are dead before they turn.
I have issues with those pk players cause yes they are pk'ing but it shows some serious lack of skill and just proves how pathetic they truely are.

Spy<VS>Spy
25-08-03, 19:28
tactical strike wise, and i'll be humble about it. legion is probably the best offensive strike clan there is on pluto, we are in, bang a clan good and we are out without losses before a big clan can even know what hit them.

we have a high amount of cloaking class charactors, the majority being PE's or Spy's with a meager amount of tanks and a few PPU and APU monks for support. we use vehicles to mobilize and commence our strikes to cover against larger number clans, when they start pouring from the underground its time to hit the safty of the APC for safety.

though legion isnt a random PK clan, we are selective in our targets we are against large clans and the ever boring base hacks (well do a base assualt every so often just to piss a clan off.)

we have a pretty large birth of enemy's though, in addition to faction specific wars, we really dont give a damn about soulight or whatever.

i'm not really advertising, but we have been around since forever, and if you think you can do well in all out war then just surprise crippled ganks...well, it might be worth the effort to give us a look...we arnt your typical TG clan. ;)

Scikar
25-08-03, 19:36
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
we have a high amount of cloaking class charactors, the majority being PE's or Spy's with a meager amount of tanks and a few PPU and APU monks for support. we use vehicles to mobilize and commence our strikes to cover against larger number clans, when they start pouring from the underground its time to hit the safty of the APC for safety.

I don't get, this just sounds like you go to an OP, blow up a turret, then when someone shows up you all stealth/leg it to the jeeps and run away? :confused:

Btw crackheads failed a raid on TG last night, they killed a couple of people in the canyon, then we fought them off, Mike died first, then eggs and Alex went down, Pete got Alex rezzed a couple of times but we just killed him again (woohoo rez killed half by his own team :p) before Pete ran away. Later Pete came back and 3 of us killed him, just a tank, a PE and an apu in about 30 seconds. I think he screwed up. :)

Spy<VS>Spy
25-08-03, 19:52
yeah thats exactly what it sounds like :rolleyes:

Arcadius
25-08-03, 21:45
I noticed a couple things in this thread.

Anyone notice how it's only the anti-pkers that are using childish flames and insults?

People give crackheads wayyy too much credit.

Hey vet maybe to "appease" the crowd you can tell them your name so they know ur a pker in advance?

Lexxuk
25-08-03, 22:05
I noticed a couple things in this thread.

Anyone notice how it's only the anti-pkers that are using childish flames and insults?

People give crackheads wayyy too much credit.

Hey vet maybe to "appease" the crowd you can tell them your name so they know ur a pker in advance?

I'm not anti-pk, i'm anti-lamer. I dont mind people pk'in people, heck, they can do it 24/7 all i care, but ganking people leveling, and then running away, to gank more people leveling, or tradeskiller's at op's, is totally lame, anyone can do that, any capped PE can easily take out J_01 on his/her own with newb's levelin there.

N Crackheads, they just been around forever, wiv cracky/artricia/blue_haze/joat etc.. some of the better pk'ers, who sure, gank newbs, but happily gank capped chars too :p

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:07
I'm not anti-pk, i'm anti-lamer. I dont mind people pk'in people, heck, they can do it 24/7 all i care, but ganking people leveling, and then running away, to gank more people leveling, or tradeskiller's at op's, is totally lame, anyone can do that, any capped PE can easily take out J_01 on his/her own with newb's levelin there.

What about people who PK everyone? Not just people leveling, etc....

And 95% of the time someone is out in the wastes, their leveling or op fighting, so if you're not gonna PK people who are leveling who do you PK? :D

N Crackheads, they just been around forever, wiv cracky/artricia/blue_haze/joat etc.. some of the better pk'ers, who sure, gank newbs, but happily gank capped chars too :p

Well I meant the crackheads now. Artricia, the wanna be woman, blue-haze and joat aren't here.

Scikar
25-08-03, 22:27
And 95% of the time someone is out in the wastes, their leveling or op fighting, so if you're not gonna PK people who are leveling who do you PK? :D

Arc he means the lamers who kill the newbs at J_01 bunker and then run away the second someone who is a fair match for them turns up. It seems if you kill newbs in order to stir up trouble and get the high level guys out that's OK.

Arcadius
25-08-03, 22:32
Originally posted by Scikar
Arc he means the lamers who kill the newbs at J_01 bunker and then run away the second someone who is a fair match for them turns up. It seems if you kill newbs in order to stir up trouble and get the high level guys out that's OK.

Then he's flaming Vet based on his assumption, because vet likes to fight people of any level.

Scikar
25-08-03, 22:34
Then he's flaming Vet based on his assumption, because vet likes to fight people of any level.

That's true, however someone who has no prior experience of Vet who reads his post sees Vet saying he will go to MB, then swamp caves, then El Farid, etc. moving around the map from level spot to level spot, which could sound like he'll go to MB, kill the noobds, then as soon as any high level people turn up he runs off to the next level spot. I'm not saying that's the case but that's what someone might understand from Vet's post.

Nexxy
25-08-03, 22:41
Well I meant the crackheads now. Artricia, the wanna be woman, blue-haze and joat aren't here.

The crackheads now still fight high lvl people aswell as newbs. Theyll take on any fight, 4 of us even stayed to fight 30 NATO when they was about i even made a comic somewhere to proove it so :rolleyes:

Vet i might join ya, i got some days left on my second account it might make the game fun again.

Possessed
25-08-03, 22:51
Haha, i remember that nexxy, almost shat myself when they came over the hill, i still need to see the finished comic though....

Nexxy
25-08-03, 22:54
it didnt get finnished, if i done anymore it wouldve been so funny errr bad things wouldve happened.....

S a W
26-08-03, 01:29
I've just started an APU on saturn.. I may aswell join you Vet ;)

Mr Friendly
26-08-03, 01:37
i dont care if u kill at mb or stuff like that, just hope u dont run into me there on pluto :)

Drexel
26-08-03, 06:21
I already know what sort of 'team' this is gonna be, as one of the wanna be badboys begging for inclusion into clan noobattack is the one who shots you in the back while fighting Warbots at MB.

I'll give him credit, i dont think he killed the other noobs who were in the area(although he was about 20 levels higher than me), but its hardly PvP when theres a warbot involved.

Look foward to seeing you guys out there, (coz normally I never see who it was who shot me in the back after the warbot got me down to 50 HLT).

Two things that might almost make me happy with this whole thing is giving me the name of my killer when genrepping & put a time of kill on dogtags. Ive been wanting to start a bounty hunter Clan for a while now, but with the current blank dogtags theres too much room for exploitation.

thewarrior008
26-08-03, 06:38
Originally posted by ezza
new dawn do more of the killing at the MB than HATE, you might as well join them

LOOOOOOOOOOL so right :p and ill ppu 4 ya :p

petek480
26-08-03, 17:26
Originally posted by Scikar
I don't get, this just sounds like you go to an OP, blow up a turret, then when someone shows up you all stealth/leg it to the jeeps and run away? :confused:

Btw crackheads failed a raid on TG last night, they killed a couple of people in the canyon, then we fought them off, Mike died first, then eggs and Alex went down, Pete got Alex rezzed a couple of times but we just killed him again (woohoo rez killed half by his own team :p) before Pete ran away. Later Pete came back and 3 of us killed him, just a tank, a PE and an apu in about 30 seconds. I think he screwed up. :)

Yes the crackheads lost that fight but we can't always win when its 4 people against 10:rolleyes: And yes I messed up so thats why I died. I tried to reshelter myself on the stairs but someone shot me and I went sliding down the stairs and my shelter fizzles. Btw you guys had a ppu with you when I died and I also think you had another pe.