PDA

View Full Version : Neo is stale - 4 weeks

TEBO
24-08-03, 02:52
< 5 mins on any other on-line game = excitement and killing > anything neocron can provide

what is the capped player to do? - pk noobs? - the occasional op fight is boring, im bored, what is there to do?

where is this DOY - we all know its not going to bring anything really new - 4 weeks after u get a publisher? - mmm so how long will that be another week / month / year on top of the time already taking up by all your stalling tactics

How many players renewed their account just for DOY?

KimmyG
24-08-03, 06:12
Originally posted by TEBO
< 5 mins on any other on-line game = excitement and killing > anything neocron can provide

Like what?

Neocron is fun as hell cap and play a diffrent class. Go pking at MB start a nice big merc fight. Go hunt for rares? Have you killed every mob in the game? Is your rare 4-5 slots try and get one.

Lots to do what can you do in other games that you cant in neocron?

d3ik
24-08-03, 06:23
If you're bored, don't play. If all these other online games provide so much more, go play them. Why aren't you posting on these other game's boards saying 'this game is so great'? Instead you choose to post on these boards and say 'this game sucks'... this is not productive and it's not fair to the people who are just getting into the game. Plus, you condemn DoY before you even see it? Come on... what are you trying to prove with this post?

Colt45
24-08-03, 07:00
LOL some people are so defensive, like NC was their third nipple or something.

I agrt completely, NC's is old and crusty. No, I'm not playing, yes I've done all of the above mentioned. Now I'm just wasting my subscription time waiting for an update that isn't meaningless.

Q`alooaith
24-08-03, 07:23
If you don't like neocron don't play..

I often install one of my older games and have a quick thrash at all the old police quest games, thne uninstall and then try for the hundredth time to finish BG1 and fail again and again.

Then I come back to neocron, and have fun with my non capped chars, going around leveling, meeting new people and shooting shit, trying to find better places to level, finding a good hacker and going after hostile ppl of my own level or above...

The point is, it don't matter if your capped or not, you can make a new char, and have fun playing the low level again, if you don't power level and rush though you can enjoy getting lost..

another good tip is to play with the mini map off, makes the game a little harder and more fun in the wastes, since you don't know which way to go..

Cass
24-08-03, 09:42
I'll never uninstall Tribes 2. Never. :D

Benjie
24-08-03, 09:45
No play Shadow Warrior! That was awesome!!

By the way, Dome of York will add more intresting things to do at cap. Imagine being against the whole city of NC! Sneaking in through the sewers to Pepper Park, and starting war!

Will dome of york make Faction Allies/hostility changable?

That would be so awesome! Polotics!!!

But yeah when DoY is finally out (shouldn't be tooo much longer... *sigh*) there will be more to do at cap.

Oath
24-08-03, 10:49
Neocron offers a 100% unique game, you dont like it, dont play.

Its that simple,

Oath.

Dream
24-08-03, 10:53
Dumb noobs think they cap a PE or something and they are now king of neocron? Wtf...Go out and get some skills. I bet half the server can kick your ass 1v1 by the way you're talking.

Make some friends. Get into some fights. Make some new characters, something actually hard to cap like a Monk, have some fun with that. Fight in Neofrag. Get good so you can strut around in PP1 and if anyone says shit u can own them 1v1. I bet you never step into PP1 by the way you're talking. Yes, the city is more then Plaza 1...you should check it out sometime.

msdong
24-08-03, 11:21
Originally posted by TEBO
what is the capped player to do? - pk noobs? - the occasional op fight is boring, im bored, what is there to do?

....mmm so how long will that be another week / month / year on top of the time already taking up by all your stalling tactics

How many players renewed their account just for DOY?

k, this is u point. the only thing i can tell u is "how about killin other capped players!"

hmm so what u waiting for ? a weekly still lookin sticky ?even if there are some publishers interested then kk kant talk about it.

lol if u renew u account (only) for doy then there is something wrong. why not deactivate you acc until doy is out (or for 3 months) its their choise.

Oath
24-08-03, 11:32
Originally posted by msdong
why not deactivate you acc until doy is out (or for 3 months) its their choise.

ahem....i must compose my self............. ROFL

but seriously, an ETA of Doy......realistically would be nice.

@ TEBO or whtever your name is 134rn t0 5p34k 1337 t15 pwn4g3!!!!!111111111111omneoenonoenneoen (wow that sucked)

bigfloppydonkeyd**k,

oath.

VVerevvolf
24-08-03, 11:33
You can have so much fun in Neocron..
For example we're raiding the cycrow zone with 3 or 4 Rhino 4x4 Chaincrafts when we are bored, and believe me, whether we die or kill all enemys, it doesnt matter, it's a lot of fun!
Or we drive up in a zone with many Ys or DOY Units and Belts with an apc or 2, and kill all mobs, and hack the belts.
Or we go to NF, or we fight in PP, or, or, or..
There are thousands of things to do!

€: Doy will be released about 1 month after they'll have found a new publisher. But no 1 knows how long it'll take them to find one.

Oath
24-08-03, 11:39
HEHEHHEHE ill publish it *brandishes his trusty 4 year old 650mb cd burna*

Muahhahh

Thanks VVerewolf.

Oath.

ex-machina
24-08-03, 11:53
Nothing's held me longer than Neocron. No other game. Meh, enjoy your other games.

Kendo Averly
24-08-03, 12:26
Neocron offers a 100% unique game

Erm ..

Oath
24-08-03, 14:18
Ok explain your erm,

In my opinion there are no other (at least there werent) any other games i can compare to NC. AO is nada like it SWG (the fact its still beta is close) is nothing like it........what else? planetside? ROOOOOOOOFFFFFFL thats just a piss game.

Dont just use one word arguments or sarcastic comments, they wont change my opinion, state a few arguments explain WHY it ISNT a 100% unique experience.

Then, just maybe.

Oath.

Birkoff
24-08-03, 14:24
I agree its old but i still find myself loggin every now again aagin ( more on the forums that the game)... ther eneeds to be more to do... and server population... u cant even random pk n e more as u cant find1 n e 1 bar in p1