PDA

View Full Version : did u ever push afk ppl to pepper...

sira
24-08-03, 02:24
push ppl that r afk to pepper for rezzkilling?
heared that more than once now -
can't help it but it just sounds sick to me

to be afk in plaza 3 seems to almost be as stupid as
giving your dimension splitter to a 0/3 guy for repairs
unless u just want to loose all the stuff u have on u/ that chip

i know about LEs
i know we could just go afk in our apartments
or log out if we r not around...
if u think that is an agology for ppl doing such a thing
don't even bother to post

let me know why

TEBO
24-08-03, 02:26
I thought u could not push anyone into a synch and zone them ?

I smell shit!

Drexel
24-08-03, 02:28
Ive tried to push a mate into another zone to scare him, but i couldent get him to zone.

I ever work for anyone else, ive heard rumors, thats about it.

Xian
24-08-03, 02:30
It's happened to me, but I was there at the time. I think when someone pushes you it sometimes forces your client to 'walk' by itself, thereby making the server think you did it.

Or something.

IronMonkey
24-08-03, 02:33
ive seen it being done in plaza 3

Quite pathetic if you ask me.

Now sure going afk in plaza 3 is stupid

But not as stupid as the idiots who proceed to push the afker into pepper 1 and rez kill him into loosing all his gear.

Drexel
24-08-03, 02:38
Tip, just sit in a seat when you afk, cant be pushed.

Xian
24-08-03, 02:39
Tip, don't go afk five bloody seconds away from the zoneline, lol.

sira
24-08-03, 02:39
yeah lol... sitting helps it...
but it doesn't help the guys that would push u right?
and that's the prob i have here...

edit: none of the afk ppl was 5 secs away from the synch btw

Nixon
24-08-03, 03:23
Sure you can push ppl thru zones..

Once i was so bored that i pushed my afk
friend from plaza-3 to plaza-1 yo's..

Pill
24-08-03, 03:23
i stay too far away from pepper when i go afk, it'd be a waste of time and man power to push me, and if such pusing occoured, i'd probably be back by the time they got me close.

Rizzy
24-08-03, 03:51
Ive done it once a LONG time ago, pushed parad0x on his saturn char from plaza 1 lights to DRE hq and killed him once.

pics below:

Just after getting him from plaza 1 to 3, he got stuck in the corner for like 10 minutes.
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot03031.JPG

Out of the corner and moving along!
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0305.JPG

Almost there!
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0306.JPG

One last zone!
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0311.JPG

WINNER!
http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0314.JPG

Ok now I know this is very lame, but we didnt ress kill him or anything, just hacked his psi gauntlet off him. Remember, never go afk standing, always find a seat!

\\Fényx//
24-08-03, 03:54
Yea i left my char AFK in the back of medi while i went out to let my SL go up a little and got pushed all the way to PP and was rez killed of most my stuff on my tank :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

bubby
24-08-03, 04:52
a bunch of us did it to bio hazard in the same area, pushed him from p1 to diamond and about 20 peeps killed him lol.

FBI
24-08-03, 05:29
Originally posted by Rizzy
Ive done it once a LONG time ago, pushed parad0x on his saturn char from plaza 1 lights to DRE hq and killed him once.

pics below:

This was a while ago damn. I was rank 49 like five months ago
and now i'm rank 54 because i go on saturn rarely until now.

But yeah, nice one rizzy. I guess that explains how i ended up
dead in DRE, but what is really mind boggling is that you actually
had the time to push me across the zone and then kill me :confused:

I feel so violated now, my char wont ever be the same o_O

:lol:

Peeping Tom
24-08-03, 05:50
LOL @ Para \ Rizz

ye you can push ppl i done it to a old clan mate once pushed him from p 2 to p 3 :P
oh yeah dont go afk if you dont sit or trapp yourself inn some boxes :P
K4F

G.0.D.
24-08-03, 06:27
ive pushed some1 into pp1 b4 and killed em

sira
24-08-03, 06:48
what about the question is so hard to understand?

rizzy... u pro =P

WHY
FFS WHY???

is that your definition of fun?

KidWithStick
24-08-03, 08:19
lol...i was thinking about this a couple days ago...i get scared when i gotta go afk by PP for somthing important....

Carbonite
24-08-03, 10:49
I have also seen several ppl bein pushed to PP1 just to get killed.. :D :D :D

OTIS
24-08-03, 13:25
ive done the DRE from p1 thing to a guy that pked my friend(takes so fuckin long and they dont always move in the direction ur pushing them) and ive also had the pp thing happen to a friend... kinda funny actually but the rez killing aspect of it is ghey. IMO rez killing anytime/anywhere is ghey. But ya if u wanna go afk in p3 there are boxes to wedge urself in against the wall.

Q`alooaith
24-08-03, 13:41
I like to stand about and pretend to be AFK, let ppl push me though the zone, then kill em... or leg it if they are higher level than me...

hehe, never trust anyone who's AFK..

Rizzy
24-08-03, 15:46
Sira, it was quite fun actually yes. It's not like there was anything else to do :p

zonk
24-08-03, 16:13
Some ppl did that to mah mc tank some time ago.
Lost loads of armor

Pretty lame imo o_O

Took revenge by trying to do the same to someone else, but then 2 ppl helped the AFK dude by pushing him back :)
That was funneh :p

AxeMan
24-08-03, 17:20
i had some one push me out of the bunker at mb.

i had an LE in so they couldnt kill me but they hoped the cyclops would do it for them.

i got back with about 10 hlt left out of 250

RuButt
24-08-03, 17:29
i was once pushed from P-2 to PP1.....then rezzkilled...

got pushed from P3 a couple of times to...

and thats why i dont wear any armor :p

Cryotchekk
24-08-03, 18:48
some one on pluto accused me of it but then i didnt know wtf he was on about it

but now i do

and holy shit thats funny!

Cryotchekk
24-08-03, 18:49
im going to try it now actually

Ultima
24-08-03, 18:55
Think of it this way...

In RL if you fell asleep standing up with valuables on you, in an area full of thugs and theives, would you expect to wake up intact?

Answer, don't fall asleep standing up! Fall asleep in a chair.

I have never push-zone-pk-rezpk btw

kurai
24-08-03, 19:38
lol

First time I saw this was when half of Pluto noticed MegaMan AFK in Plaza-1 - swarms of people tried to push him to PP1 :D

He was actually active, just playing possum on that occasion, but it's been done plenty of times successfully. It's been tried on me a few times too.

I don't have a huge problem with the idea - if you went to sleep in the middle of dangerous city would you expect to wake up and have not been mugged ?

If you do careless things expect the conequences to bite you on the ass one day.

kurai
24-08-03, 19:39
Originally posted by Ultima
In RL if you fell asleep standing up with valuables on you, in an area full of thugs and theives, would you expect to wake up intact? Damn - should have read to the end of the thread before replying - you already said it :D

sira
24-08-03, 23:03
this is a game - not rl
and all ppl r playing it to have fun - not only me, not only u

so some of u still didn't get what i'm on about...

there r ways to have fun without spoiling it for others

Ultima
25-08-03, 14:02
Originally posted by sira
this is a game - not rl
and all ppl r playing it to have fun - not only me, not only u

so some of u still didn't get what i'm on about...

there r ways to have fun without spoiling it for others

this is only a game, but ur playing with REAL people. You'd be best to remember that.

El_MUERkO
25-08-03, 15:26
A good while back I was having a PP battle with soem TGs and I went AFK in plaza, when I said AFk it ment i was sittign at my desk watching the telly eating a sandwich and keeping an eye on my screen. So 2 tanks get together and push me to PP over the next half hour, skillfully moving me around corners. As they push me into PP and I sync I type BOO! and step back out, everyone took it in good humour :)

Pushing people across zones is cool, rez killing is not, I detest rez killing.

sira
25-08-03, 20:45
Originally posted by Ultima
this is only a game, but ur playing with REAL people. You'd be best to remember that.

i agree - and because i know i am playing with real ppl
i'd not move "helpless" avatars to another zone to rezzkill them
just like i'd not steal money from a blind beggar RL...

Sokaris
25-08-03, 21:27
sprry guys i have to admit why would you stand in p3 or something to wait and gain sl or something. i always gr to my appartment. it's much nicer anyways to chill in your own place. If i go afk it's never for long but if it has to be more than 20 minutes i find a seat and if not i gr to my appartment and sit. There should never be a reason for this thread if you were careful with your characters in the first place.

Only thing I do have a problem with is the rezzkill. If you gank the guy once and leave him then it's fine but don't sit there and continually do it. Once is more than enough payment to make up for the time it took you to do it.

As Rizzy said find a damn chair it's not that tough. If you can't take care and gr to your appartment.. remember that place you store things in.. it has chairs..

Sorry have to add that they are not helpless avatars.. I have never pushed anyone to zone and kill them so it's not like i try to justify it either. Helpless would define in this case that the person is no where near a chair with no chance of getting to somewhere that has one as well as nowhere to wedge yourself against or behind.. in which case I leave you the option to log off for now if you have to go somewhere.. nothing stopping a player from doing that and if they are standing afk cause they want to gain their sl back then that's a consiquence of having negative sl and take the time to find somewhere to sit quietly.

sira
25-08-03, 21:43
hey sokaris

who knows what can happen to make u leave fast and forget about beeing logged in?
i don't look for a seat or go to my ap if i think i will be afk for some minutes...

what happened was that one of my clanmates had an rl reason to leave comp real fast
and the reason why he had to leave
made him forget about the game and his avatar standing in plaza 3

when he came back he was in pepper with nothing of his stuff left...
another clanmate got a direct from the guys that did it -
guess they wanted to share their laughters or something.