PDA

View Full Version : Dome Of York Skins

Axl
23-08-03, 18:52
I dunno if this has been done before cause Ia int regular here but, I PRAY TO GOD that there will be some better srikkin SKINS in DOY.

I mean it's ignorant to think that all spies are Geeky looking, and all "special monks" are ugly....and that all hard robots and things are big and butch. If you have a female Tank, why do u have to have a shaven head???

My point is this. I'm a dude, yet I have long hair. It's also very ignroant to think that all dudes have short hair. Long hair is very popular with some people.

Brandon Lee for the Crow...

David \ Beckham

Other footie players...n stuff...

MOTLEY CRUE!!!!!! All have long hair....well Tommy Lee origianlly did.

So yeah OK, Alternative people (Goths, or whatever you wanna call us) are starnge, therefore some dudes have long hair, but the programmer dudes have to compensate for other cultures such as goths n stuff, therefore

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE SOME LONG HAIRED DUDES SKINS!!!!

I think they'd be pretty damn popular actually!!!!

I spoke to a GM and she suggested I send some skins to...the programmer dudes but I cant do it. I suggest to anyone who can produce fame models/skins that they make some long haired dudes and send em to the programmers....

That would royally rock...

Sharak
23-08-03, 20:06
Thats what this new(ish) forum is for

http://neocron.jafc.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=70

jernau
23-08-03, 20:13
omg - mullets - NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for Beckham - if I see that tit in cron I'm off.

Cryotchekk
23-08-03, 20:38
Originally posted by jernau
omg - mullets - NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for Beckham - if I see that tit in cron I'm off.

and ill be right behind ya.

david beckem is a fucking nonse who deserves to be fucking shot because he is a untalented wanker. i mean, 50% of the uk think that 110% of the uk love the prick but HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO KICK A BALL AT A NET????????!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone and the 'pray for his foot' shit that happened, LIKE THATS GONNA HELP!!!! and aww the poor lil baby hurt is hand aww...theres a reason why its call FOOTball. i mean, its BAD if u hit it with ur hand so why the fuck do you want to care it if u broken fucking fingure nail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ren
23-08-03, 20:42
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
and ill be right behind ya.

but HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO KICK A BALL AT A NET????????!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone and

To the standard and degree of accuracy that he produces....... bloody hard.

Hes a great player, but hes over hyped by the UK media, dont get me wrong i like him, i dont love him to the standard that the media represented him too, i prefer him in Real M than Man Utd.

bibliotequa
23-08-03, 20:46
youre just pissed that he went to real madrid or w/e team he went to (i was in spain when he switched and all the spaniards were goin nuts) err... anyway... yeah, how about female tanks that look like actual women? Spies with better clothes, my god all the spy pants and shirts blow, monk men that look like men O_o

Heavyporker
23-08-03, 20:48
Hey, you mean that maybe female tanks should look like Chyna of the WWF wrestling or something? Man.... I don't think I would argue with that, especially after having snuck a peek at her in the Playboy pictorials :D

jernau
23-08-03, 20:54
Originally posted by Ren
To the standard and degree of accuracy that he produces....... bloody hard.

Hes a great player, but hes over hyped by the UK media, dont get me wrong i like him, i dont love him to the standard that the media represented him too, i prefer him in Real M than Man Utd.

Personally I couldn't give a shite if he can kick a ball about better than the next ignus. IMO football is about as exciting as watching paint dry. What I hate is the man himself - stupid pathetic little goit in severe need of a good kicking.

Cryotchekk
23-08-03, 20:59
Originally posted by jernau
Personally I couldn't give a shite if he can kick a ball about better than the next ignus. IMO football is about as exciting as watching paint dry. What I hate is the man himself - stupid pathetic little goit in severe need of a good kicking.

yeah, i really dont see how people find football interesting. i dont have anything against fans, because alot of my friends are, but getting paid 100k a week for kicking a ball at a net is fucking wrong. that prick gets paid in 1 week what i would earn in about 6 years, and i handle heavygoods etc. i mean how fucking wrong is that? i dont have a problem with like bill gates because he has worked (a bit, copying people ideas involves some working, ie writing it down) but a least he has worked for it.

Ren
23-08-03, 21:05
football = the good of all sports.

oh and why would i be "pissed he moved to real m" i support Newcastle, so Beckham was just a problem causing player, i still respected him for being good at his job.
and it is a job, its not all parties and ladies, its training every day, having to perform in front of 50,000 people and have to be able to think on your feet.

Football isnt about "putting a ball in a net" its much more, its watching teams grow, supporters become loyal, your country/club competeting and winning against other clubs/countries.
The physical aspect is amazing, i doubt if u can do what backhem could, god knows i'm a shit football player, but the team is what makes the sport not the "one man to be a billionaire mission"

Pill
23-08-03, 21:12
kicking a ball at a net, wow, AMAZINGLY complex.

and football is more complicated than that, it's kicking the ball into the net while MOVING, WOW!

Country/Club v. Country/Club, growing teams, all sentimental, name a pro football player that dosen't own an exotic car, that you can prove, and i will be content.

If i had to choose between watching a football game, and a plate with 6 lead panit chips on it, i'd go for the chips.

Axl
23-08-03, 21:39
Bejeisus I wish I had never have mentioned beckham. I dont like football myself but I dunno the dude personally..

My point is, I think that there should be more of a variation on how guys look....

Just because ur a tank, dont mean u cant be sexy, does it? Male or female...

Oath
23-08-03, 21:50
mullets are 1337, bring back the mullet and i wanna see some cissy sprits and hair frosting.

Nuff said,

Oath.

Axl
23-08-03, 23:18
Who said owt about mullets? I'm a rocker but it dont mean to say I HAVE a mullet....more like a bob...maybe i should make a GIRl character...look more like me :wtf: