PDA

View Full Version : Die Manchester Utd! :P

Ren
23-08-03, 18:11
Well, t'was a good match (Newcastle Utd Vs Manchester Utd at St James Park) and the cheers ripped the stadium apart when newcastle scored.......

BUT MANCHESTER UTD SHOULD BE BANNED! they keep pulling back, or getting Ferguson sent to the stands (lmao he got pwned)....

better team won :P

GO NEWCASTLE! teh champions leauge is ours.

anyone else see the match?

LTA
23-08-03, 18:34
Yeah i did :p

That ref needs a slap, classic shearer header, but could see Man u coming back with the way they played

Ren
23-08-03, 18:35
defense weaker than...............something weak... newcastle badly need to sort that shit they hold at the back.

Nexxy
23-08-03, 19:27
Man Utd > ALL

impossible to beat united when sexy scholes is playing, his on top form atm. Im gunna ask ronaldo to marry me...

Omnituens
23-08-03, 22:45
Originally posted by Nexxy
Man Utd > ALL

impossible to beat united when sexy scholes is playing, his on top form atm. Im gunna ask ronaldo to marry me...
ok, you are scary.

Nidhogg
23-08-03, 23:21
We were lucky to pull a draw out of the Portsmouth game. :( City need to raise their game if they're going to do well this season. Full marks to Pompey though - they wanted the result more than we did, they played better than we did and they even sang better than we did. o_O

N

Ren
23-08-03, 23:39
Originally posted by Nidhogg
We were lucky to pull a draw out of the Portsmouth game. :( City need to raise their game if they're going to do well this season. Full marks to Pompey though - they wanted the result more than we did, they played better than we did and they even sang better than we did. o_O

N

out sung? omg nid ur slipping.......boo!

___T-X____
24-08-03, 00:43
get back to dirnking your fucking Geordie juice and going to 'The Ship' Newcastle are shit, you made no decent signings and 'Speed' was a reflection of your teams performance.

Manchester united for the Premiership again - be glad that we bring the silverwear up north.

TEBO
24-08-03, 02:40
newcastle very lucky not 2 have some red cards - otherwise u would of been on the end of a right hammering!

as for city very lucky today, i heard they done nothing and didnt deserve a draw

the refs should all be replaced with copbots - all joking aside, refs in the game today are all a joke, u cant foul without getting a booking or get sent off - hey that sounds like nid and posting around here ;)

Lethys
24-08-03, 11:44
You think you've got it bad? I'm a Wolves fan :( :mad:

Nidhogg
24-08-03, 12:12
Originally posted by Lethys
You think you've got it bad? I'm a Wolves fan :( :mad: Ouch. You didn't have a very good first half yesterday.

N

ZoneVortex
24-08-03, 12:13
*is confused*

i was about to start yellin' 'wrong forum dumbass!' but i think you're talkin' about sports or somethin crazy so i'll just go with the flow ;p

evs
24-08-03, 13:45
im shocked, never knew some of you were UK peeps :)
(always thought nid was .de for some reason.........)

1st half for the reds was pretty appalling, and the referee's blatant 'blind eye turning' to even the game up after his bad reception for the magpie booking didn't help at all.

shearer's first goal was awesome, but the linesman should have flagged the fact he dragged silvestre to the ground to score.

2nd half was only going our way, as newcastle panicked badly - scrappin away several balls, and Keano started turning up the tempo - and some of those service passes were ub3r.

only 3 gripes i had from my point of view were:
- the terribly inconsistent refereeing (he was terrible - i mean even sky sports put the player cam on him ffs!)
- Djemba-Djemba is *very* poor and seems a waste of a player on the pitch
- Ronaldo - we saw so little of him, but what we did see was superb. If he plays like that for 90 minutes, some sides are not gonna know what hit em.

Newcastle played well, Shearer's still dirtier than ever, and the best team won on the day. GG

(and i cant believe city's escape - omg, thats like using a last minute stealth to escape death!)