PDA

View Full Version : do you have any goals?...

gostly
23-08-03, 13:37
ok after replying in another post...i thought about it and couldnt think of any goals to have in neocron besides...

being a n00b...getting capped....and pvp'ing...is that the only goal in neocron?...i wanna know cuz i cant think of anything else...

so does anyone have any other goals in neocron?...

enablerbr
23-08-03, 13:48
you missed exploting but you covered everything else. :D

Nidhogg
23-08-03, 14:15
Originally posted by enablerbr
you missed exploting but you covered everything else. :D Well in that case you may as well add "getting permanently banned" o_O

N

enablerbr
23-08-03, 14:19
Nidhogg i've never cheated at any game i've played. i like the fealing of beating a coder with my skill and saying better luck coding next time. afterall if you play using cheats. why play at all.

yet as a goal it seems to fit neocron from what's been seen and proved.

edit: if this had been a SP FPS game i would have completed it within 24 hours realtime. like i've done every FPS game i've played. well all sept JK2 which took me 26 hours, must have been slipping on that one. :D

Legoias
23-08-03, 15:06
A few months back I started a Constructor character with the goal of being one of the best constructors on Uranus. So far he's Cst TL 201 Int 93/Dex 107.

hnlecter
23-08-03, 15:08
Uh, getting the award for saying "OMFG WTF h4X!!!!" the most times after killing someone or hearing something stuptid.

Whiety Bulger
23-08-03, 15:08
My goal is to kill every CM on saturn and pluto especially the droners :)

Mingerroo
23-08-03, 15:10
Well i originally had the goal of being the most reknowned PK on Pluto, but I lost interest (and items, cash and effort) so now I live a life in the wastelands, rejected by society and tortured by my own conscience....

My goal now is to cap, but to also help those I once hindered, and teach anyone who comes across me in the wastes. Oh yeah, I am also trying to get hold of an SF and an SA.... :D

I guess I'd like to become an urban Myth of NC, a guy everyone knows of and only sees if they seek me out, but I only ever talk local and people ask "does he still play?" .... "I dont think so" .... And they come to find out. Id also need to have something really special to give out, something people would really want.... hmmm.... But yeah, I make goals for myself.

Barak
23-08-03, 15:17
Originally posted by Mingerroo

My goal now is to cap, but to also help those I once hindered, and teach anyone who comes across me in the wastes.

You missed getting on the nerves of them poor mercs! all the fekkin time!

Mingerroo
23-08-03, 15:19
Hahaha. Im banned from MB :( Bastard BRTF don't understand I've changed damn it. IVE CHAAAAANGED *sobs*

OK im done.

Barak
23-08-03, 18:07
rofl, if you never attacked my lads or Pked about MB you whouldnt get killed every time you appear:p

-EDIT- typo

Arcadius
23-08-03, 21:20
No goals. I used to drive around looking for enemies to kill, but their quickly running out.

Losing appeal. :(

zanzan
23-08-03, 21:38
trying every class viable or not>enjoying the game if possible>becoming negetive>telling everybody that this game sucks>canceling account>selling account at ebay>moving to another game>go to the start and read this again

SpAcEDoUbT
23-08-03, 22:09
Only one ' goal ' per se..

To have as much fun as possible.

Cruzbroker
23-08-03, 22:30
uh yeah...

Complete every epic at saturn n stuff..

Cap chars at ur..anus..
Get all apu-monk rares, for my main..
PVP alot..
Have fun...

Tickles
23-08-03, 22:35
Eat pies?

Omnituens
23-08-03, 22:37
I did have a dream... once....

I wanted to get a 5 slotted version of all the rare drop items (or maybe 4, depending on the difficulty of getting the drop was).

what i end up with? 17 ESB's, 14 Flame avalanche spells, 4 storm lasers and 3 Judgement day launchers.

all with 2 slots or lower.

and shit stats.

i hope you all voted YES to increase the quality.

and maybe KK will increase them before my return.

Omnituens.

RayBob
23-08-03, 22:41
Many of the older MMORPGs have players that have been with them for 4-5 years. Unfortunately, Neocron has about a 9-12 month appeal.

After you character is capped and you have taken, lost, retaken, lost, and retaken the same OPs for the 100th time it becomes meaningless. The entire OP system needs to be rethought and the game needs a great deal more content.

Originally posted by Arcadius
Losing appeal. :(

Definitely. It makes me sad because unlike 80% of my now-defunct clan, I am not interested in going to SWG. The foundation of this game is great but it needs a lot of help.

Ray