PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Epic?

Mankind
23-08-03, 03:29
I remember I saw a post about the new epic items that will eventually come out, but I didn't see a new epic item for the Black Dragon listed.

Crahn - Glove
TG - Grenade
Tsunami - Rifle
Fallen Angels - Trader Chip
Black Dragon - ???

Anyone know?

Heavyporker
23-08-03, 04:29
probably the legal version of the dildo of maven

{MD}GeistDamnit
23-08-03, 04:37
tg gets a grenade? hahaha :lol:

SilentGravity
23-08-03, 04:53
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
tg gets a grenade? hahaha :lol:

I belive its a Rocket Launcher...

Scikar
23-08-03, 05:25
Nope, TG gets a BPable hand grenade. It's tl75 but it does more damage than a Moon Striker rocket. It's called Freedom Strike.

Arcadius
23-08-03, 05:27
Originally posted by Scikar
Nope, TG gets a BPable hand grenade. It's tl75 but it does more damage than a Moon Striker rocket. It's called Freedom Strike.

That's awesome.

Scikar
23-08-03, 05:28
Yep and I want it.

mdares
23-08-03, 05:31
omg dude if that grenade comes out PP is gonna be a warzone; tanks running through tossing grenades at eveyrhing!!!

w00t!!!! THAT WOULD BE SWEEEEET!!!!

(too bad i dont got a tank =( )

Scikar
23-08-03, 05:32
Yeah I wanna play Hurler at an OP war. :)

Chuck nades over the walls.

Rizzy
23-08-03, 05:43
they still suck because they have to be placed in a quickbelt slot. I would prefer a grenade launcher called a freedom striker!

Xian
23-08-03, 05:45
Originally posted by Rizzy
they still suck because they have to be placed in a quickbelt slot. I would prefer a grenade launcher called a freedom striker!

I think that would cause too much confusion (not that the grenade wouldn't)...

"Aha, a grenade launcher.. I'm pissing mys--"
'Please choose a GR from the list'

Arcadius
23-08-03, 05:48
Originally posted by Rizzy

Why would BPable grenades need to be in quickslot?

KidWithStick
23-08-03, 05:53
Originally posted by Arcadius
Why would BPable grenades need to be in quickslot?

you have to have them in ab slot to usethem

omg mykeyboard spacebar is messingup ahhh

Arcadius
23-08-03, 05:54
Sorry I thought he meant safeslot.

StryfeX
23-08-03, 06:25
Ok, now that we've all had a nice little discussion on what TG gets...how about what BD gets? :lol: Anyone know?

--Stryfe

cracky
23-08-03, 06:28
I think it will be something to do with drugs or the black dragon pumpgun the guards used to use.

lullysing
23-08-03, 06:32
IIRM... it's supposed to be some badass black dragon shotgun. But then, shotguns have this real range issue and hit ratio to deal with, so it's probably gonna be changed to something else.

IronMonkey
23-08-03, 12:19
tbh i think it should be some form of item that either nullifies drug aftershock nastiness, or allows the drug effects to last longer. Also it should require u to maintain a certain level of faction sympathy to use. Since we are your drug dealers and u always have to come back to us etc etc. Imo it would just work well within a roleplay aspect. Keep killing your BD drug dealers u cant handle your drugs anymore etc etc. I think all epics should be balanced in this way a bit, to add more rolplay aspects to the world(non warzones of course). Nothign to big but you know each faction should have usefull items for all factions but to use them u have to maintain a certain level of sympathy

I have got a very large post comming soon about how to offer each factions clans alot more roleplay aspect to the chaos that is red = dead. It has to do with bd drug dealer npcs and tsunami prositutes and strippers npcs being attainable by clans of the specific factions for the proper price(money sync). Those are the foundation factions of the idea i came up with. I have posted about it yet because i am still trying to think of ones for all factions.

xkorpio
23-08-03, 13:33
A BP of a rare drug would be cool, so Black Dragons would be asked for this drugs, and we can make an effective drug business, or maybe some Pepper Park special apt, as we own the apts in the PP zone...

But I think Diamond is putting his nose in our business, and Tsunamis are in negotiations with them, I fear for an alliance that overthrows Black Dragon for PP and move us to .... DOY???

lullysing
23-08-03, 18:54
Now one thing that would totally own....

A heart implant that gives absolutly no aftereffects from drugs....but loses 1% from every drug effect it absorbs...

NOW people would fear the black dragons dope-fiend killers.

RuButt
23-08-03, 19:09
would be cool with a recyclable drug, but ONLY black dragons can recycle to get it :o :o :o :o

otherwise other ppl can sell it to =/

ReefSmoker
23-08-03, 19:14
For completing the BD epic you get a kidney to replace your existing one that is completely screwed from all the drugs you took.

I'm serious btw, you do indeed get a kidney when doing the BD epic.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Vampire222
23-08-03, 19:45
bd shotgun would own, if itd actually do massive close range area dmg

Psychoninja
23-08-03, 19:56
5 Bucks say's the grenade will be faction restricted :rolleyes:

Nixon
24-08-03, 12:01
BD Shotgun.. kewl :}