PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to Neocron

Andronicus
23-08-03, 02:21
Well the old addiction has finally gotten the better of me and i have decided to come back. It has been quite a while since i have played so what i would like to know is how the different factions are doing right now. (I will probably be playing mainly on Saturn as it seems to be the most active).

1.What factions have the most players?
2. What clans (and to what factions do they belong) are the largest?
3. What clans are looking for new members right now and are willing to help develop a new character.

Basically i am trying to determine what faction i should start as - I'd like to get into a clan and way more into the role playing than i had been so any addition input is more than welcome.

Thanks

ZoneVortex
23-08-03, 02:33
Wellllll.....

On Saturn, Twilight Guardian and CityMercs would have to be the two biggest factions I'd say.

The big TG clans being New Dawn (Like half the server), and Terror or something like that.

Then the enemy big CM clans are 101st......some other clan....some other clan.....I'm bad with names.

But if you wanna be really cool go NEXT....'cause NEXT is cool.

Heavyporker
23-08-03, 02:33
well well, Hamlet,

NExT possess a considerable workforce, and Panoptic Elements on Pluto are working to turn into NExT's largest and most influential contractor.

Don't depend on the appearance of factional size and clan size, they can be considerably misleading. You definitely want to consider the quality of the clan, and consider the personality of the faction as it compares to your personality...

Well, good luck, Hamlet.

Smugly
24-08-03, 02:34
Still working for the old Corp Porker? Personally, I left NEXT since all my friends did to. Still, would be nice if NEXT managed to get a good following on the server again. It's the only faction that's woken up to the fact the Earth's fecked and it would be better if we jumped ship.