PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon <==> Twilight guardian, cease fire, peace?

Vampire222
22-08-03, 18:27
When will this cease fire or peace/alliance between tg and bd take place ingame, i think itd improve the number of ppl going bd, anyone know an approx time for this to happen ingame?

Whiety Bulger
22-08-03, 18:48
WTF are you talken about I have not heard anything about any ceasefire????

Vampire222
22-08-03, 18:51
was in the nc a week or two back i think

joran420
22-08-03, 19:24
BD taste like gummi bears

Psycho_Soldier
22-08-03, 19:32
Vampire222 is right.

I sent this PM to Callash.

Ok, I have noticed that the Neocronicle you have been posting has not been put in the ingame Neocronical... why? Also, when events such as the City Admin attack on TH, shouldn't the factions automatically become hostile to each other? Because as far as I know they are still neutral therefore they lose SoulLight. Concerning the event in Neocronicle where BD and TG allied and fought City Admin and Copbots in Pepper Park, shouldn't a event happen to show this and copbots be removed from Pepper Park as well as TG becoming allied to BD instead of staying hostile??

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I got this responce from Callash.

Concerning the ingame cronicle: We are experiencing technical difficulties uploading those at the moment. We are working on fixing this a.s.a.p. though.
Concerning the facting alliances/hostilities: I am already in contact with KK HQ to make this changeable without a server patch So I hope that this can be done soon, too :)

Judge
22-08-03, 19:39
Ah, so callash doesn't actually have control over faction hosilities atm....

I hope that they do make it available to change without a patch.

hnlecter
22-08-03, 21:44
Being allied to BD wouldn't be too bad I don't have anything against the BD people on pluto. I auctually hope for this to come in soon.

Smugly
22-08-03, 21:57
One thing to remember about Neocronical is that it's sponsored and supported by Reza's Government. Why make a distinction? The enemy is the enemy be they Black Dragon or Twilight Guardian.

22-08-03, 22:10
IMO it's a bad idea to make BD and TG allied cause TG is a faction with political opinions and BD is a fac that only cares about cash and isn't interested in the politics of Neocron.

Xian
22-08-03, 22:18
Originally posted by #151988
IMO it's a bad idea to make BD and TG allied cause TG is a faction with political opinions and BD is a fac that only cares about cash and isn't interested in the politics of Neocron.

BD are enemies with almost everyone, and TG can use BD to crack NC from the inside.

22-08-03, 22:25
Originally posted by Xian
BD are enemies with almost everyone, and TG can use BD to crack NC from the inside.

We are gangsters, it doesn't matter who is in control we will always be at war with the NC government cause we use illegal ways to become rich.

Benjie
22-08-03, 22:35
I would like to see an ongoing pollotics system where faction hostilities change all the time. A cease-fire option aswell as the neutral/allied/hostila would be a great addition too. I hope that this isn't a one off thing but an evolution of Neocrons pollitical world.

Heavyporker
22-08-03, 22:56
WOW?!?! REally?! Changeable faction polititcs?! OMG, now that will really make the RPs stay on their toes when they deal with each others.

I have to get a kleenex because I just creamed hearing that.

Yes, I RP! Viva la RP!

Vampire222
22-08-03, 23:15
tg needs bd, coz bd controls the outside of pp, and tg want to go around back to get into nc! and bd is so small on most servers, noone even dares go to it coz youll get overrun by either ca folk or tg ppl, or other hostiles

MayhemMike
22-08-03, 23:58
Never! , I can never stop pking TG NEVER !!!!!!

Benjie
23-08-03, 00:01
*Rates this thread 5*

Changable Faction polotics would certainly be the answer to the lack of roleplaying opertunities in NC. And Banzai! NC NEEDS BANZAI!!!!!! NC+BANZAI>NC

Dave Kujan
23-08-03, 00:14
the dragons are allied with biotek but if they ally with the tg's they should be kos to any city faction! every ncpd copbot should automatically light them up and it is our duty as nc chattel erm citizens to light them up as well...