PDA

View Full Version : Who would care..

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 14:30
if i left ?

i don't even want to realy.. but my damn factions are all fucked up.. and for the ones on Pluto who understand this..

Dark and the other FA's had some argueing and swarms of DARK players were already moving to CS yesterday.. and they came back to TH to PK..

DARK was the biggest clan in FA and they were pretty much protecting TH.. but they had wars with SXR and all other FA din't so we wouldn't attack them.. great no flaming to anybody or anything.. but with about 6 clans + some other players raiding TH and KOSing us.. i can't bloody defend TH alone.. and even CA / TG KOS us.. yesterday i got so pissed off i went off.. realy thinking about quiting this thing all now..

Not that i don't love Neocron its a damn good game.. but like things are going now i'm just getting pissed off and the fun is way far gone.. i realy want to stay i love the game to much :/ gimme a reason hehe..

Mumblyfish
22-08-03, 14:35
Erm... my guess is that if DARK leave, all your hostility problems are solved.

Just me though, I suck at the Politics whodally. And don't leave, I would genuinely miss ya.

/obligatory :(

Siygess
22-08-03, 14:36
I hear what you're saying, Killer, but dont let the politics get you down. If the FA situation is just a little too FUBAR for your tastes, why not go CM and form another clan. At least then you'll know where you stand with everyone else :)

\\Fényx//
22-08-03, 14:39
Ive been getting extremely pissed off with the game myself tbh, the abuse i got for changing factions, the fact that some certain clans refuse to fight cleantly (4 ppl vs ME alone at gab mine and they had to drop a stun turret and gat turret to fight just ME) plus some of the other shit thats going on, im seeing alot of people logging no less and less and after talking to some of the people i get on well with, were seriously thinking of leaving pluto for a while, trying out SWG and some other games, just to see what theyr like. TBH i wouldnt at all mind if pluto was wiped atm... would atleast cut out most of the bullshit.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 14:43
Na kat.. i'm in Phoenix atm.. i'm ranked 14 and to be real the guys at Phoenix were the only thing keeping me in FA.. almost all symps are in the - and most pretty far to.. only TS is 22 and uhm TG is 14 or so.. moving aint realy an option.. and starting an own clan again.. nobody would join haha..

we got 2 clans that put us ( a tradeskill clan ) on KOS.. and 3 others that would keep raiding TH anyway because u still got TF / THSC / BT in FA..

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 14:46
i would care u silly bastard course i would care and if u start a clan i will join and i know others will , dont leave.

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 14:55
realy want to stay i love the game to much :/ gimme a reason hehe

Im ure reason baby.

\\Fényx//
22-08-03, 14:56
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Im ure reason baby.

O_o

double posting and 'flaming' (called him a silly bastard) :p

BAN !

uhh... j/k :p

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 15:03
Yea well she calls me that all the time.. and some other things to.. tho yesterday i crossed a line and shot her.. after shooting some other guys.. damn.. i killed well over 20 guys yesterday.. and some not even enemy's.. sigh :( went pissed off.. why din't anybody just shoot me down ?

Viruz
22-08-03, 15:06
well.... i would care, dont leave :D :(

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 15:07
why din't anybody just shoot me down ?

Err hello i tried and u killed me.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 15:11
Err hello i tried and u killed me.

u take off 1 hp a shot.. i got 400+ hlt. and i was in a rush to get home so i shot u in 2 bursts... i realy ment somebody STOP me not tickle me.. ow.. anybody found my 4 slot PE yet ? some ppl do stupid things when their pissed o_O

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 15:12
no i checked every single box in TH 1 2 & 3 appart from some strange spawn and a togtag or cracky i found nothing

bibliotequa
22-08-03, 15:13
Usually, i wouldnt care as long as you stayed in the forums cause you pwn, but since i already met you in game, i cant say that anymore, so pls dont go killer, ive known you for too long for you to just quit nc like that :p

shend
22-08-03, 15:22
hey killer,

speaking as a Dark member, don't go
ik zou niet weten wat er gisteren gebeurd is, kwas offline om
te zuipen :D , maar de discussie omtrent de verdediging van TH
is blijkbaar uit de hand gelopen.
ik heb zelf ook al vaak kinderachtig gezeik moeten slikken, maar wat er ook gebeurt, ik ga mijne lol niet laten afnemen door gastjes van 12 jaar met teveel vrije tijd en te weinig verstand.
als je hulp nodig hebt, gewoon effe dm-en en ik doe wat ik kan
(wat niet veel is, maar tis het gebaar wat telt)

once belgium is a dominant global power, u will all understand dutch :lol:

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 15:24
ONOZ dutch speaking ppl in dark :p scarry..

uhu thanks mate.. hehe

hinch
22-08-03, 15:28
i was killed my killer \o/\o/\o/

quite alot actually god damn tanks suck ass

anyway it`d be a same to see you go though i suppose i`ll let you take a break for a little while as long as you come back

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 15:30
i think i need to brush up on dutch cos my translation says

I would not know what about it yesterday happened is, kwas offline to sin, but the discussion about the apology of TH is apparently from the hand walked. I not have self in such a way often childish gezeik must swallow, but what it also lifts, I go mine laugh let take off through gases of 12 years with surplus going out time and too little mind. if your help necessarily have, normally level dm-and and I do what I can (what not
much is, but tis it gesture what counts)

o_O 8| :wtf: :eek: O_o

anyway. killer come back and talk to me.

Brammers
22-08-03, 15:34
As one of your fellow clan-mates, don't go, stay!!! :) I know the last 2 weeks have been pretty dam stormy in Fallen Angels.

Faction politics get really, really, screwed at times - I've often gone "arghh", "WTF" and "Grrr" a lot as Siygess and FirestarXL will tell you!

Here's Bram's formula for faction politics.

Current faction problems
------------------------------- = Pain of faction politics
Number of pints drunk

So the more pints of beer you have the less painful they gets!

\\Fényx//
22-08-03, 15:36
brammers do you change your sig daily or something? i swear its different every time I see it O_o

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 15:40
Yes it changes randomly by the looks of it

Brammers
22-08-03, 15:41
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
brammers do you change your sig daily or something? i swear its different every time I see it O_o

It does change every hour! :) I have a script that generates a new sig. It take 5 random images from my Neocron Gallery (http://www.monolight.org/neocron/gallery/), crops them to remove the RPOS and prints some text on it.

Lethys
22-08-03, 15:42
I don't want you to go, not because I like you, in fact I don't even know you (the only time you've ever spoken to me was yesterday when you moaned at me for not defending TH), but because this game needs as many players as it can get.

For all the new content DOY adds, if KK can't find a better publisher and get more people into NC, then I will be gone.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 15:44
ok i'll translate it for the UK ppl btw not that bad job u done on it syn..

Originally posted by shend
speaking as a Dark member, don't go
ik zou niet weten wat er gisteren gebeurd is, kwas offline om
te zuipen :D , maar de discussie omtrent de verdediging van TH
is blijkbaar uit de hand gelopen.
ik heb zelf ook al vaak kinderachtig gezeik moeten slikken, maar wat er ook gebeurt, ik ga mijne lol niet laten afnemen door gastjes van 12 jaar met teveel vrije tijd en te weinig verstand.
als je hulp nodig hebt, gewoon effe dm-en en ik doe wat ik kan
(wat niet veel is, maar tis het gebaar wat telt)

I wouldn't know what happend yesterday but i was offline to drink and get drunk :d, but the discussion about the defence of TH must have been way out of line.. i myself had to endure loads of childish rubbish but whatever happends i won't have my fun taken away by 12 year old guys with to much free time and to less of a working mind.. if u need some help just DM me and i'll do what i can.
( it aint much but its the gesture that counts )

thats it.. btw u know.. grammar sucks when u translate dutch to pure enlish works like syn dit hehe same goes the other way tho

ow edit
@ Lethys

that was just joking mate.. i know u couldn't do alot hehe and i killed both those guys alone anyway

Archeus
22-08-03, 15:45
I'm moving (very shortly) to CS too. Had enough of the TH politics.

But I'm not coming to back to PK. I'm a monkey, might as well go like with the monkies. at least CS doesn't have only 5 members now.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 16:02
Originally posted by Archeus
Had enough of the TH politics.

Same as me :( but i got it down to -80 or something.. killed loads of BD's to change to TS to FA..

shend
22-08-03, 16:07
i think i need to brush up on dutch cos my translation says

I would not know what about it yesterday happened is, kwas offline to sin, but the discussion about the apology of TH is apparently from the hand walked. I not have self in such a way often childish gezeik must swallow, but what it also lifts, I go mine laugh let take off through gases of 12 years with surplus going out time and too little mind. if your help necessarily have, normally level dm-and and I do what I can (what not
much is, but tis it gesture what counts)

ROFL

awesom dude, i gotta post more stuff in dutch cos the translations are über:lol:
it does give u an idea of what non english people have to go through when evryone starts using slang

gasses rool:D

garyu69
22-08-03, 16:08
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
gimme a reason hehe.. Because i am gonna Bitch Slap you when i see you ;)

Do what your character would do if he was in that position. If it was my Char i would consider switching Factions to something you believe in.

Scikar
22-08-03, 17:08
Well remember that Tangent and CA are enemies of TG too. I was in FA until just recently when I joined my friend's TG clan, and while I was FA I couldn't really do much in a fight because I hadn't levelled enough. But I've just about got my Pluto char up to fighting standard now, just need 1 more part for a Pain Easer. But if you ever need a few extra guns, just give us a shout. Currently our name is Freedom Force or something but that's subject to change. We're mostly ex-FA anyway (used to all be in Mortis) so we know what it's like during a raid and we'll gladly help out.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 17:09
hehe my char would PK anybody

Kendo Averly
22-08-03, 17:41
Originally posted by Brammers
It does change every hour! :) I have a script that generates a new sig. It take 5 random images from my Neocron Gallery (http://www.monolight.org/neocron/gallery/), crops them to remove the RPOS and prints some text on it.

You need to brighten up those graphics, most're too dark.

NeoLojik
22-08-03, 17:42
Im ure reason baby. Oh, so your err.. gay now too 8|

Clothing_Option
22-08-03, 17:53
stick around
This server needs as many players as possible

Phiberdelic
22-08-03, 17:58
Originally posted by NeoLojik
Oh, so your err.. gay now too 8|

I thought syntax-error was female??

Hey Killer I'd hate to see you go...I remember both of us being about rank 15 and buyin that EPR off you. You were worried about selling it to an enemy faction member...I think I still have that gun too. Now your capped and talkin bout leaving, btw, what do you have your PE modded with, mines with fire and is capped but you took more damamger off me, I'd like to see your resist setup some time...even though your a PE.

Carinth
22-08-03, 18:03
Be glad you don't live in Pepper Park. When people get bored they come to our home to look for someone to kill. Thankfully for the most part PP has been quiet on Pluto lately. Yet there will still be fights breaking out multiple times a day. The only good thing about living in Pepper Park is that we can hide in plaza3 along with everyone else. With DOY coming in, we'll be forced to stay in Pepper Park. With no copbots and only retarded guards to help us, Pepper Park is going to be very dangerous.

As I understand it FA on Pluto are trying to make TH a peaceful area with no fighting. That's an admirable goal, but ultimatly futile. We tried the same thing for Pepper Park, along with the Crackheads we expelled all the fighters by force. We did a pretty good job, rarely were we pushed out ourselves. Yet what this meant was it was now us vs All of Neocron. So we were attacked even more often then before. Our members couldn't go hunting anywhere. We finnaly had to give in and break off from the Crackheads. So TG/CM/TT/CA are still in Pepper Park waging their wars. Some FA even show up to join in the fight. When DOY comes in I would imagine Pepper Park will be the easiest way for anti city forces to gather in the city for an attack... So even more fighting right outside our frontdoor.

NeoLojik
22-08-03, 18:05
Originally posted by Phiberdelic
I thought syntax-error was female??Female Character Yes, but the person behind the character is a bloke 8|

Scikar
22-08-03, 18:05
Well if there weren't any safezones then people would raid plaza when looking for a fight. But it seems there's no way to persuade people that removing safezones could ever be a good thing.

All you need is some place like Tsunami HQ to have lots and lots of guards in it covering all the blind spots, with a gogo and citycom, and you're sorted.

LTA
22-08-03, 18:44
Oh, so your err.. gay now too 8|

his online alt name is now officially batting for the other side
o_O

Sleep Easier at night now you've shared that
:rolleyes:

Roc-a-fella
22-08-03, 18:52
KK is gonna have to throw out a quick slap dash job of a patch to keep all there money, err customers playing!!!!

Carinth
22-08-03, 18:58
Originally posted by Scikar
Well if there weren't any safezones then people would raid plaza when looking for a fight. But it seems there's no way to persuade people that removing safezones could ever be a good thing.

All you need is some place like Tsunami HQ to have lots and lots of guards in it covering all the blind spots, with a gogo and citycom, and you're sorted.

As a monk, I hafta work 24/7 to keep myself combat ready. I hafta continualy rebuff to keep all my defenses up. That's expensive because I'll be continualy eating boosters. As a ppu monk I also would have to keep my team buffed which is even more boosters down the drain. Just about the worst job for a ppu is keeping his team buffed at an op, waitin for the enemy. Now if you tell me I will have to do this all the time? Nothanks, I'll be stayin in my apartment. Not to mention I could drop a belt due to being caught without buffs and will drop valuable loot. If I was a Tank I wouldn't hafta worry about any of these, then maybe I wouldn't mind living in a non safe zone. My alt is a spy tradeskiller with barely any combat abilities. She avoids hostile areas because she is not a fighter, nor can fighters do anything to protect her. If enemies charged in on us she'd be dead in a shot or two. So once again we'll be confined to our apts : (

Guards are not the answer at all, do you remember the GM's trying to use Guards to prevent TG pk'ing at MB? It didn't work at all until the GM's placed ridiculous numbers of them, like 20 right by the gr, 30 more outside, etc. Copbots are not even enough of a detterant in Pepper Park. People kill each other right infront of them. The problem I see is how easy it is to get into an enemy HQ. Since it's attacked so often CA HQ is the only one that has enough guards to deter people going very far. Yet if you run fast, you can make it by them and happily wander around inside the HQ. What if instead we made each HQ have two doors. The first is where you zone in, the second is a hackable door which only permits friendly faction through. Then HQ's hafta be hacked to let hostile/neutral factions in. 3 Hacks like an op and each sucessful one sends a Faction Chat MEssage: Tsunami HQ is under attack, please come help out! Then those of us hanging out inside would have a warning, and would have time to become battle ready.

Of course theres the problem of hostile/neutral runners trying to do missions or change faction. Not sure how to allow them access to what they need.

Hell-demon
22-08-03, 21:29
Hey killer you leave FA so do I.

Dark has been ruining business and Im thinking of leavin FA. Maybe become..dare I say it....Admin.......

Time to choose.......

Dominion

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 23:00
lol Phib that was about 5 months ago..(this is my second PE nw btw i had a monk for 1./5 weeks ) and my first PE i leveled with TC hehe and i do remember selling that gun :D

and myne's Uranium modded.. and u ever seen a PE with a good complete resist setup give it away ? :p tho i got to give u one thing.. u tryed haha

phunqe
22-08-03, 23:12
Female Character Yes, but the person behind the character is a bloke 8|

OMG

*rips down peeping tom pics*

bubby
22-08-03, 23:36
LEAVING THREAD

CLOSED

N

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-03, 00:34
Originally posted by bubby
LEAVING THREAD

CLOSED

N

WTF ? i aint leaving only if it was to bug u

Mr Friendly
23-08-03, 00:36
simple solution: all TG clans KoS to everyone?
i was killed yesterday by legion right after i helped them get a city runner

lil pricks need a lesson taught to em