PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to hold more than 20 mil?

Arcadius
22-08-03, 08:44
I seriously might sell my dimension splitter. SO anyone know if it's POS to hold more than 20 meelion?

FBI
22-08-03, 08:49
dont use stockx because it will dissapear.

you need to get trustyworthy friends to help with the transaction.

or put it into a clan fund, then withdraw

Arcadius
22-08-03, 08:50
Originally posted by FBI
dont use stockx because it will dissapear.

you need to get trustyworthy friends to help with the transaction.

or put it into a clan fund, then withdraw

I was gonna sell it for 30 mil.

But........maybe 20 mil+rares is good?

And yea, I know about stockx from you and kurai. :(

Sorin
22-08-03, 09:08
Ask Promethius. Last I checked a few days ago he was listed in the citycom as having 31 million. The issue has been brought up several times already but I still don't have an answer. Anyways, unless it's a hack or bug, I guess you can. Though, I've never seen one person listed as having more than 20M until him.

Psychoninja
22-08-03, 09:11
30mil :confused:

I thought MC5 chips were worth 20mil, and wouldn't your price go down since the condition is low from use?

Or am I missing something here :confused:

=\

Arcadius
22-08-03, 09:12
Originally posted by Psychoninja
30mil :confused:

I thought MC5 chips were worth 20mil, and wouldn't your price go down since the condition is low from use?

Or am I missing something here :confused:

=\

Yea my cond is 30/120.

Before I would have gladly sold it for 18 mil, but now with the "new" impossible MC5, the price most definitely goes up.

I'll proly go for 18+rares.

Psychoninja
22-08-03, 09:13
Originally posted by Arcadius

Before I would have gladly sold it for 18 mil, but now with the "new" impossible MC5, the price most definitely goes up.

bah, figured that was the reason.

Promethius
22-08-03, 09:16
Originally posted by Sorin
Ask Promethius. Last I checked a few days ago he was listed in the citycom as having 31 million. The issue has been brought up several times already but I still don't have an answer. Anyways, unless it's a hack or bug, I guess you can. Though, I've never seen one person listed as having more than 20M until him.

I am super l337 hax0rz.

ACtually...i ahve no idea how that came. Well hers wat i did. I got bored and decided i want to be number 1. for runner money statistics. So i put exactl 20,000,000 credits onto Prom took a screen shot and then put about 12 or so mil into stockx. Then i got banned and WAHHLAH!!! Says i have 34 mil =\. SO unless someone has been on my account (even tho its banned) i infact do not have 30 mil on my char or it was never put by me.

P.S. I do not ro have never used any type of hax for neocron. O except for the one that gives me god mode...that was laugh.

Arcadius
22-08-03, 09:20
Dude, aren't you angry that your 32 mil account got banned?

Psychoninja
22-08-03, 09:27
He plays on Saturn, everyone has more than a mil on saturn :p

Resser + CSTer+Barter = Uber cash flow

Promethius
22-08-03, 09:32
Dude, aren't you angry that your 32 mil account got banned?

well i have a good deal more than 32....but i woudl gladly fork it over to get my account back.

Scikar
22-08-03, 09:36
He plays on Saturn, everyone has more than a mil on saturn :p

Resser + CSTer+Barter = Uber cash flow

Every single one of my Saturn chars is almost completely skint. :rolleyes:

Everyone on Pluto has four accounts.

Arcadius
22-08-03, 09:38
Originally posted by Scikar

No.

Btw scikar, you were right man, apu mana is GIMP. After taking off my ds, I just realize how amazingly little mana I get. Oh well. :p

Scikar
22-08-03, 09:41
No.

Btw scikar, you were right man, apu mana is GIMP. After taking off my ds, I just realize how amazingly little mana I get. Oh well. :p

Exactly my point. Not everyone on Saturn has at least 1 mil, not everyone on Pluto has four accounts. Maybe people might stop with the over generalisations.

I've actually learnt to live with low mana tbh. And I can get by with only having 3 psi boosters in my QB, and I rarely have to swap any in from my inv. I just make each shot count. And use loads when I antibuff.

Psycho_Soldier
22-08-03, 09:42

Nah... don't go confusing NDA with everyone... :rolleyes: :p

\\Fényx//
22-08-03, 09:44

wrong there.... I only have 3 chars on pluto :D

Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
Nah... don't go confusing NDA with everyone... :rolleyes: :p

O_o

Psychoninja
22-08-03, 09:47
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
wrong there.... I only have 3 chars on pluto :D

Same, but 1 is expiring in the next month or so, and the 3rd one is free for me :rolleyes:
I snagged a friends acct with 6 months on it :D
He quit

Promethius
22-08-03, 09:52
Same, but 1 is expiring in the next month or so, and the 3rd one is free for me :rolleyes:
I snagged a friends acct with 6 months on it :D
He quit

pfft thought u said you were going to bed =P.

I don't see really why people would buy extra accounts. I mean ya sure i get extra chars but is it really worth it....expecialy when theres servers design for multichars?

Psycho_Soldier
22-08-03, 09:56
Originally posted by Promethius
[BI don't see really why people would buy extra accounts. I mean ya sure i get extra chars but is it really worth it....expecialy when theres servers design for multichars? [/B]

It's for those people who like to log off when they die so they can log onto another account, tell a clan PPU where they died and get rezzed. Well... thats how I see alot of people use alts anyway.

Arcadius
22-08-03, 09:56
I sold it for 22 mil to The Owner. I sold it cheaper to him because he was screwed over by mayhemmike for 15 mil.

I hope he's happy.

Psychoninja
22-08-03, 09:59
Main acct, is my APU, Second account was a tank I made. I sucked a tank and rerolled it as a PPU monk. My third account is the one I really care about. He's my researcher, I don't trust anyone with my tech parts so I pretty much want to do it myself. In reality I only need 2, but like I said the third one was free for me. Pluto used to be a great server, I knew everyone there, so I didn't want to leave it for a multi char server.

Psychoninja
22-08-03, 10:00
I sold it for 22 mil to The Owner. I sold it cheaper to him because he was screwed over by mayhemmike for 15 mil.

I hope he's happy.

Nice, I hope you're happy......

:D

You can buy me some drinks l8ers
:p

And Dinner :angel:

Promethius
22-08-03, 10:04
He's my researcher, I don't trust anyone with my tech parts so I pretty much want to do it myself. In reality I only need 2, but like I said the third one was free for me. Pluto used to be a great server, I knew everyone there, so I didn't want to leave it for a multi char server.

Thats same reason i have a researcher.

Also. I feel the saem way about Saturn. I kno the whole community ro a good portion of it and i didn't want to leave it.

FBI
22-08-03, 12:26
It's funny because people on pluto have more money where
as saturn has 4 char slots and everyone is running around as a
noob and tipping 500cr-1000cr for repairs/imps/research/const.

Every tip i got on my constructer was less than what paid for
the greese, my const is 177/150. People are cheap bastards
on saturn, but then again all my chars on saturn are piss broke.

Yet my pluto tank has 47 million :confused:

Arcadius
22-08-03, 12:27
Originally posted by FBI

How????????????????????????????????

grrr :D

Psycho_Soldier
22-08-03, 12:28
Originally posted by FBI

So is that why you have your own personal clan? At least it was last time I checked...

Promethius
22-08-03, 12:32
Originally posted by FBI
It's funny because people on pluto have more money where
as saturn has 4 char slots and everyone is running around as a
noob and tipping 500cr-1000cr for repairs/imps/research/const.

Every tip i got on my constructer was less than what paid for
the greese, my const is 177/150. People are cheap bastards
on saturn, but then again all my chars on saturn are piss broke.

lol first carebears now cheap....so the wheel turns. Well i do recall a person or to who tipped 2 mil for a few pokes. AlsoI'm farely sure its pretty much the same on all servers. Also how can u say its onyl saturn server when so many people from Pluto came to saturn =P.

Also money is easy to be made but not so easy when ur a low runner jsut tryin to get a gun made adn hopin for slots =\. I wonder how people make it to cap withoout money sometimes because whenever i make a cahr i always horde over a few mil adn i normaly spend almost all of it....i feel ur pain lowby's...with no cash.

FBI
22-08-03, 13:24
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
So is that why you have your own personal clan? At least it was last time I checked...

Yes, the money if for events though. I'm not greedy.

Originally posted by Promethius
Also money is easy to be made but not so easy when ur a low runner jsut tryin to get a gun made adn hopin for slots =\. I wonder how people make it to cap withoout money sometimes because whenever i make a cahr i always horde over a few mil adn i normaly spend almost all of it....i feel ur pain lowby's...with no cash.

Like i said, people on pluto are all capped mostly, on saturn people
make noob chars every day and that explains the cheapness.

Some capped runners have the money im sure, but the numbers
seem less on saturn.

Arcadius
22-08-03, 21:46
Originally posted by FBI
Yes, the money if for events though. I'm not greedy.

15 mil was wayyyyyyyyyy too much for one event. If the money is for events, then the money PER event should be much much lower, so you can make alot more. :p

Judge
22-08-03, 23:56
I've never had over 850K ffs.

How the fuck do you get like 40 mil. Do you level continuously for a few weeks or what? If you do how do you cope with the quality on your rare going down?

bibliotequa
23-08-03, 00:22
Well, ppl on pluto bitch when some1 says make it a multi char server but so many ppl have more than 1 account :rolleyes: In saturn i used to have 1.7 million but then wasted 400k this week, my other chars have about 100k, for tips i pay 500cr per poke (i used to pay 1k per poke, but then i made a poker char, and the few ppl that would tip me (yes, there are a lot of assholes that just run away) would give me 500 cr, the most generous would give 500 PER tip, so i cut down on my generosity, at times i could give a poker up to 8k), for constructs/repairs i give like 5k, if some1 gave you over a million for a poke, then they are teh ubar pkayers trying to get some1 to poke in their mc5 (ive seen them pay that much, and at those times i wish i poked tl 115), there are tons of ppl i know who dont even have 1 tradeskiller on saturn, yup, pure fighting chars ( im one of them, though i may lom my newb ppu to a constructor, but not sure if ill even take him to plaza, well, in a few weeks itll be to th2 i guess, it may be strictly for clan use only), i rarely get money from hunting, maybe 100k per cave run on my apu since he does so much dmg that he gets the majority of the money given out for killing a minion or w/e, the only reason i have all this cash is cause of 2 things, once i lost a friend's 3 slotted TAR and a bunch of other things to a mean bug in the storage in oz 4, and i gave a very detailed description of all the items, and who they belonged to, and a descritpion of the bug, and i got given... i think 500k for that (or was it 1 million? O_o all i know is that i was haaaappy) and another time i got 1 mil for a biotech moveon.

Arcadius
23-08-03, 00:35
Biblo you're right, their are alot of hypocrites on this forum. I remember getting flamed to hell and back asking for pluto to be made into 2 char server. Yet their are so many on pluto with multiple accounts.

Andilizer
23-08-03, 12:22
Bring back the 2.1 billion cap... :p

Pill
23-08-03, 13:59
i have my reason for lack of tips :)

for a LONG while, i was poor as a mother, until i sold a disruptor componenet part and rog core, now i'm semi rich.

enablerbr
23-08-03, 14:31
they should bring back cashcubes. either that or raise the cash limit.

bibliotequa
23-08-03, 16:08
Exactly arc, i read that thread, and the flames were sooooo stupid, cause it was ppl saying, hell im on pluto cause the rp and the players are so hard core, youre forced to constantly train with one player, rp on saturn/uranus is gay blah blah, but half of them had at least 2 accounts (didnt carinth have 9 ?):rolleyes: And nc, pluto especialy back then was (and still is) the game with the least rp i have ever played. God, the first person shooters have so much more rp than neocron, you know, you customize your name, and choose your team (terrorist or counter terrorist, red or blue, axis or allied, axis or allied, axis or allied, opposition or coalition err, scratch one of the 3 axis or allied, i think i have only 2 ww2 fps's, w/e the hell the teames in tribes 2 were (some fancy names, lets just say the guys in red/silver and orange/... (what was it? black?) dark or light jedi, etc...) and then the computer can do half of the rp for you (terrorists have planted the bomb, Bibliotequa is in first with 50 kills and 0 deaths (har har, i wish, though i have a friend who's record is 54/2 yesterday i was doing pretty good playing against this clan in a cybercafe, i was like at.... 50/19 or so), anyway... counter terrorist team is winning with 10 points, and any bullshit that the server can do (i love humiliation, when you kill some1 with a knife, some servers yell HUMILIATION) anyway etc...) and you do the other half of the rp (i.e. "CT pwns" "Hell know bitch i r 1337 terrorists kick ass" "go back to planting cocain in your jungles, and hiding in cave you h4x0ring terrorists" "Fuck of ass hole" *firefight* * terrorist wins* *grafity on corpse* "pwned" *next round" *you h4x", ok so there was about 10 seconds of rp there, but its more than nc) :p anyway, so i said that especially pluto had little rp BACK THEN, cause now all the uber pkayers and stuff have moved to saturn it seems, so there was the little rp, plus this.

Scikar
23-08-03, 16:14
I think they were bitching, and giving that RP reason, but the real reason is that all those with extra accounts wouldn't be able to move their second chars into the second slot on their first char. Not to mention the fact that people already used to paying for 2 accounts would probably keep both and play with 4 chars.

cobrajay157
23-08-03, 16:15
I sold my sa for 20mill and i was able to hold just that and i tried to go over and i lost 2mill :mad: :mad:

Pill
23-08-03, 17:43
I only roleplay on pluto when i have to, so my first thought is "wtf, where do they get pluto = uber hardcore rp server from".
Seeing as there are few people who actually roleplay ingame that I know of.

Rieper
23-08-03, 17:53
On pluto you dont have to eqip 3 other characters which might explain the money.. and its the oldest server right? do the people there might have built it up slowly...
i never had money, just rares.. most of the people i traded with wouldnt accept money

Scikar
23-08-03, 19:11
Saturn was around before Pluto started. The money issue is partially correct, mainly in the price of rares. When you're getting rares for 4 characters things get a little out of hand sometimes, though usually most people will do one char, then another, then another etc rather than all at once so it's not that bad. However there is also the fact that Saturn has a higher overall population which contributes to it.

neophotographer
23-08-03, 20:55
Every single one of my Saturn chars is almost completely skint. :rolleyes:

I don't. just one lonesome account for me. and I got 15 mil. Hpw I do it? I worked hard for it. :lol: neat concept huh

Stacey

Arcadius
23-08-03, 21:10
I think they were bitching, and giving that RP reason, but the real reason is that all those with extra accounts wouldn't be able to move their second chars into the second slot on their first char.

Yup, and i'm pretty sure they wanted to keep their advantage over other single slot pluto players.

Originally posted by Pill

Seeing as there are few people who actually roleplay ingame that I know of.

You're right. ALOT of people don't RP. Some say they rp but that's a load of crap.