PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 & 2 Implant drops (again)

hivemind
22-08-03, 08:06
I started a PE tonight on Saturn. Leveled her from 0/2 to 15/25 or so, got about 35 DEX with no implants (with help from Parad0x, thanks bro ;)). Hell, I don't have any implants, which was the point of this post:

Why aren't Level 1 and 2 loot drops fixed yet? How many damn months has it been? Why is it that the only peope who HAVE things like Balanceadvancer 1 and Distance Weapon 2 are the people who don't need them? And because they're all high level, they're people who usually can't be bothered to help out a n00b who's been spamming for them for hours? It really helps break up the monotony of the leveling timesink to be able to fiddle with implants and see how cool of a gun you can tweak yourself into, but I can't do any of that BECAUSE I CAN'T GET THE DAMN IMPLANTS!!

KK, would it really be that hard to have, say, Mutant Warriors drop me a Motoric 1?

Can we get this fixed sometime this year? Please? Why do TL30 implants drop from 110/110 Mobs? How is a person who needs a TL30 implant ever gonna get them? By the time he can kill the mobs that drop them, he doesn't need them anymore.

And while I'm at it:

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68438

so I don't have to repeat myself.

SorkZmok
22-08-03, 08:10
Latest Testserver patch fixed the lvl1 implant drops. Dunno bout lvl2 though, only lvl2 imp i ever found was a Str Booster 2 in a Giant Raptor. Actually 2 in about 1 hour....weird thing.o_O

japata
22-08-03, 08:10
Well think about the new players DoY will bring (;) ). They'll be having a hard time finding those implants...

Peeping Tom
22-08-03, 08:12
lv 1 imps drops again on Ts server.. from butchees etc :P
K4F

FBI
22-08-03, 08:37
Sometimes launchers drop dex and strength booster 1's i think,
i'm pretty sure they do.

oh, your welcome :angel: