PDA

View Full Version : Faulty furniture

Heavyporker
22-08-03, 07:15
It really irks me....

Yes, the freeing up of those two cabinets by the goguardian was a boon, vastly improving the value of level three plaza apartments...

But insidious faults continue...

The desk chair in the NExT (and I assume, the other factions with equivalent clan apts) clan apt do not work.

The desk chair in the level two plaza apartment do not work either.

Oh, another thing, its kind of hard to use the terminal sitting down, though it's managable. It would be nice if it was a bit easier to use the terminal sitting down.

G.0.D.
22-08-03, 07:17
actually that desk chair in the next/pp clan apt works... u just have 2 use it from the right angle :)

Heavyporker
22-08-03, 07:51
hmm.. and what angle is that?

upsidedown dangling from a woman's tit while shes spinning frrom a ceiling fan and you have to stealth then use fifteen bottles of booze and...

uhh?? what angle?

G.0.D.
22-08-03, 08:04
if it helps you ill log on now and make a screen shot of me sitting on it..

Varaem
22-08-03, 08:46
ok, well what about the secure safe in the nice plaza clan apts, like tt, dre and pp? that thing is stupid.. i mean really. nothing's secure about it. the only way to open it is to hack it, but its an easy hack, and anyone can do it, not just the clan leader.... so whats the point?

Heavyporker
22-08-03, 09:07
that too! fix that too! make it a clan rank function...

jernau
22-08-03, 10:38
Only the clan members can open it now. Anyone can hack but only they can open. It got stealth "fixed" a while back.