PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having turret deployment problems?

RayBob
22-08-03, 04:16
I have wasted a lot of turrets lately due to another bug (oops, feature) of Neocron and I want to know if I am the only person who is having this problem. Turrets are very expensive and this is quite annoying.

If you try to place a turret too close to someplace you shouldn't (say a GR) the game gives you a warning message and refuses to deploy the turret. Fine, that makes sense.

But many other times the turret simply disappears from my inventory without deploying and without a message. It used to be that when you placed a turret too close to a wall it would destroy the turret and print a message. (I always found this extremely frustrating since they could just as easily printed a warning message instead of destroying the damn turret.)

Has this happened to anyone else?

Ray

Heavyporker
22-08-03, 04:28
yes, frequently to me... I was a master turretist for my clan... still lost one or two each OP we took... drove me up the wall.

I say that turret placement should take a page from the placing ability from the dynamic objects, and be able to see an outline of the turret where you're going to plant it.

oh, and fucking beat those assholes to a pulp, that put turrets inside the hack terminals and walls. assholes.