PDA

View Full Version : A small thanks to KK.

bounty
22-08-03, 00:35
Thanks for the frequent .plan updates, and just general on time and smothering approach you take to informing the community. Good work, keep it up!!!
Your Fanboy always,
Bounty XOXO

P.S. I LOVE YOU MJS!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!two!!

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 00:38
O wow. how original.

Disturbed021
22-08-03, 00:39
:eek: Sarcasm is running wild.

*hides under his desk and waits for a mod to slap bounty*
:p

bounty
22-08-03, 00:40
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
O wow. how original.

I'm sorry you don't share the same love as i do for them. Life must be empty for you.

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 00:40
quite...

Kl0wn
22-08-03, 00:43
Originally posted by bounty
Thanks for the frequent .plan updates, and just general on time and smothering approach you take to informing the community. Good work, keep it up!!!
Your Fanboy always,
Bounty XOXO

P.S. I LOVE YOU MJS!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!two!!

there game with way better plan , like a patch every friday .. when was the last patch from KK again ???

Mingerroo
22-08-03, 00:43
Ooooh Oooooh. I know how this one goes. One of us then says "THE LOVE IS BEHIND YOU" and you say "OH NO IT ISNT" and we say "OH YES IT IS".

Translation: What a waste of a thread, so STFU and GFAG (go f*** a goat).

KK are good, not GREAT, but not shit or bad, just good. And I am confident that they will release DoY within the next couple of months.

[edit]And what the hell about patches? Patches dont mean just new content they mean bug fixes. More bugfixes = obviously more bugs. I dont want to have to patch EVERY friday. Thats insane. Id rather they build up a decent amount of content before patching retail.

Patching a lot is what the test server is for. :rolleyes:

Syntax-Error
22-08-03, 00:45
oh you know he is just trying to get his post count up. it YET ANOTHER spiced ham thread

bounty
22-08-03, 00:47
Yeah you can tell from the number of posts that i really give a flying fuck about my post count. Oh wait, i have less than you.

edit: noticed when i registered too :) way before you

Mingerroo
22-08-03, 00:49
So your argument is that because you have less posts than the rests of us you wouldn't want to raise it. Whereas had you a high post count you'd really care and therefore make lots of aimless threads to raise it even higher o_O

Think about that one.

bounty
22-08-03, 00:51
Originally posted by Mingerroo
So your argument is that because you have less posts than the rests of us you wouldn't want to raise it. Whereas had you a high post count you'd really care and therefore make lots of aimless threads to raise it even higher o_O

Think about that one.

that was the dumbest paragraph i've read since i've started posting on this forum. No i won't give too much thought to something that poorly backed.

Kl0wn
22-08-03, 00:58

KK are good, not GREAT, but not shit or bad, just good. And I am confident that they will release DoY within the next couple of months.

[edit]And what the hell about patches? Patches dont mean just new content they mean bug fixes. More bugfixes = obviously more bugs. I dont want to have to patch EVERY friday. Thats insane. Id rather they build up a decent amount of content before patching retail.

Patching a lot is what the test server is for. :rolleyes:

hehe, i dont mind ALOT of little and frequent patch. When something wrong you can expect it to be fixed within next week. More bugs ... Neocron left you with the worst bug and for those who said "its your PC configuration" well , i never crashed with the other game.

EX: they nerfed a rifle , community screamed , next friday it was back on ... how long does it take for KK to bring back the libby ??? or give the pistol some strengh ??? That is what i call insane.

Disturbed021
22-08-03, 01:17
ok this is a lame thread that serves absolutly NO purpose.

Mod? Any Mod please close.

Judge
22-08-03, 01:19
I agree with mingeroo bounty.

Anyway sarcasm is the lowest for of wit.

Mingerroo
22-08-03, 01:23
Originally posted by Judge
Anyway sarcasm is the lowest for of wit.

I wouldn't go as far as to say the LOWEST. I mean you've got the supposed wit of "you are ghey". "I had your mum". etc. Sarcasm used against someone rude is fine, but against a hardworking company is just straight out of order. :(

Judge
22-08-03, 01:32
Hehe, ok so almost the lowest form of wit. :p

Its really annoying when you direct someone about something and they start talking about "your mum" I mean ffs man wtf are you talking about. o_O

I understand that its kinda a running joke in some way but tbh it sucks and is far from hilarious. :p

Kl0wn
22-08-03, 01:44
Sarcasm used against someone rude is fine, but against a hardworking company is just straight out of order. :(

i almost pissed on myself .. hard working company ...

im about to pay myself a trip to KK offices just to see them work ...

bounty
22-08-03, 02:05
I wouldn't go as far as to say the LOWEST. I mean you've got the supposed wit of "you are ghey". "I had your mum". etc. Sarcasm used against someone rude is fine, but against a hardworking company is just straight out of order. :(

so let me get this straight? sarcasm is dumb retarded and childish, but suddenly deceit, lying, and keeping a paying costumer uninformed and in the dark is acceptable? Wow, did you work for Enron by chance?

Omnituens
22-08-03, 02:14
Originally posted by bounty
Wow, did you work for Enron by chance?

ROFL

neophotographer
22-08-03, 02:21
wow this is turning into a flame thread real quick. I wonder how long it'll be before Nid comes along with his great big hammer and closes it. :lol:

Stacey

Omnituens
22-08-03, 02:25
Originally posted by neophotographer
wow this is turning into a flame thread real quick. I wonder how long it'll be before Nid comes along with his great big hammer and closes it. :lol:

Stacey

if he is as quick as he was with my leaving thread, about 30 seconds.

it's like he was waiting for me to post that thread, so he could close it as revenge...

Whiety Bulger
22-08-03, 02:29
http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/spam_cartoon.gif

Nidhogg
22-08-03, 02:30
I honestly don't know what you mean Omni. :p BTW, keep this thread cool please. Thanks.

N

/edit - and spam-free o_O

Drexel
22-08-03, 07:12
It lives ???

N must be just thinking of the weekend.

But yes (again) an update is overdue. A Thanatos update would be better as they are more accurate (less fluff).

Heavyporker
22-08-03, 07:16
I won't deny that I would love to have more communication with KK... but so far they have been doing decently well...

so don't foam at the mouth cussing KK out, eh?

Mingerroo
22-08-03, 10:43
Im not saying that KK are wonder-company. Im not saying that keeping us uninformed is what I want. Im saying that there are better ways to say they could improve their service.

Coming along being all sarcastic gets you nowhere, the last few people to politely request a .plan file or for a few questions to be answered got their wish :).

And more onto that point, I would like to see a plan file too, it seems that KK give us one and a bunch of info and we all start screaming YAY, and then they forget what they did to make us so happy. A plan file bi-monthly or something like that would be awesome in my opinion, and if they are too busy then they should make time. It seems to me that keeping us informed is fairly high priority stuff. :D

greendonkeyuk
22-08-03, 12:08
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.... but it takes the highest form of intelligence! :lol:

If people wanna insult me i let it roll right over my head, i usually have a good laugh at the lack of intelligence in most of em. I mean calling someone a faggot or whatever takes a tonne of intelligence....

Anyway back on topic.

Bounty i agree with you 100%, youre annoyed at the lack of communication. theres nothing wrong with a guy venting his frustration in the way he has, hey at least he didnt hit anyone!

Some people, mingeroo included it seems, handle things in a different way. Thats cool too. In my line of work i deal with peoples frustration every single day, many scream and shout and assume the louder they yell and the more they call you a cheeky little b*stard the more inclined you are to like them and to help them with their problems. :lol:

Different people have different ways of expressing their annoyance. Personally id love to see a new plan file. Im dying to know how things are goin over there on the continent with DoY and all the new stuff theyre doing. Id love to see some news about it all. im not gona sit here and say if i dont get XXXX im gona quit.... to me that just feels like im throwin my dummy outta my pram.

Instead im gonna wait and see what happens and when the time comes that i feel ive paid enough of my money im gonna cancel my account, wave goodbye to my friends and uninstall the game. Until then im gonna keep playing and having fun.

So in short:

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE AN UPDATE!

Judge
22-08-03, 12:34
Originally posted by Kl0wn
i almost pissed on myself .. hard working company ...

im about to pay myself a trip to KK offices just to see them work ...

Dude, I'm sure that they are working their asses of on DoY. If you want someone to blame for the current situation then blame CDV. You can trace back all our problems to CDV, mainly because they leeched money of KK and did FUCK ALL. So you want to start slandering a company go slander them.

Anyone up for spamming the CDV forums (http://www.cdv-board.de/english/)? :angel:

Devils Grace
22-08-03, 15:00
wait lemme guess.

with their monthly fee earnings they must have hmmmmmmm..............a big wearhouse with 100 .......no 200 peps working their buts to satisfy all our needs........
(nerf ppus.........bring back hybrids................CS to strong...............spys con.....................inform this ..........inform that.........shit so many more requests and the most important of all fucking DoY...........

no wait i got an idea....

say there is like 1000 ppl comunity in all servers..............so lets get 1000 employes for each and every one of us ...........to satisfy every dumb need that we got and leave the import stuff behind.

PS. Ni this one is for u.........i never post much as u cabn see by my count, but i posted a thread that i tought it was good, my mistake it wasnt,,,,,,,,, so u kicked my but for 3 days....good one.........deserved maybe..............so why in the hell is this still open

Nidhogg
22-08-03, 15:08
Originally posted by Devils Grace
PS. Ni this one is for u.........i never post much as u cabn see by my count, but i posted a thread that i tought it was good, my mistake it wasnt,,,,,,,,, so u kicked my but for 3 days....good one.........deserved maybe..............so why in the hell is this still open You had a problem in-game and jumped to the conclusion that an invisible GM was killing you invisibly (which is impossible - weapons fire is visible to everyone). I let the thread go on for a couple of pages to allow people to post opinions and then pointed you at the correct channels. You then went on a spam march, to which there is always only one response. You were temp banned for continuing an argument into multiple threads and if you're a regular to the forum you will know that everyone who does this gets some time to cool off. ;)

N

Devils Grace
22-08-03, 15:18
hehhe damn good memory u have

well yes i spamed a little becaus i was little upset by u closing the thread... nottin much

peace hehehe

still isnt this thread against forum rules to..

just wondering i need to read them more carefully i know

this thread is complety useless........its somehow the same reason u gave about mine only with dif subjects

Kl0wn
22-08-03, 22:20
Originally posted by Judge
Dude, I'm sure that they are working their asses of on DoY. If you want someone to blame for the current situation then blame CDV. You can trace back all our problems to CDV, mainly because they leeched money of KK and did FUCK ALL. So you want to start slandering a company go slander them.

i wish it was so easy, Yes CDV screw Neocron for the publicity but they still manage to get us around here in Canada / united state.

CDV screw KK .. i don't think so cause KK paid for what they have , maybe its KK budget that didnt allow that much publicity ???

Maybe it because of KK that Neocron feature arent well known (one of the most beautiful feature this game have is that you can feel yourself at home at place like MB or CRP) But they didnt plugged it enough , they just says it a Post apocalyptic MMORPG ... Ohh well, that not the nicest thing about the game.

We could blame CDV , but i blame KK for the wrong choice of publisher and their lack of investement into the game. Like those damn Fatal Error they never fixed (i still have them on my pc, yet No other game has those including other MMORPG)

KK are still milking the dead kow , its about time they move on to something else !!!