PDA

View Full Version : one quick poll

Futureman
21-08-03, 22:43
Just a quick question:

How long can you wait for Doy before quitting? It doesn't matter if you plan on rejoining after it comes out? Me, i'd say I'd wait until October or November before i stopped logging on but i'd probably wait till December before i cancelled my account.

ghandisfury
21-08-03, 23:08
Don't care about DoY.....and already close to not playing anymore;)

Judge
21-08-03, 23:44
Its looking like 3 monts is deadline for you guys :p

Sleawer
22-08-03, 00:22
Probably I'll play NC until I am allowed in DE beta... after that it will depends of how good is DE, or how good is DoY.

Roc-a-fella
22-08-03, 00:24
i give it one month then i quit no questions it already sucks

Omnituens
22-08-03, 01:37
wheres the 'already cancelled account, waiting for it to expire' option?

Arcadius
22-08-03, 01:38
1 more month is what I can stomach.

Futureman
22-08-03, 02:13
Hmm,

Its awfully quiet here nowadays? Seems like we're missing somebody...

:lol:

ericdraven
22-08-03, 09:58
Heheh.. "i will wait xx more months and then i will leave!!" bla bla..

The same as "I will quit Neocron if they nerf the Hybrids!!!!1111" - and now? ALL of them went pure, maybe 1% did quit.

:lol:

ezza
22-08-03, 10:02
imnot waiting for DOY, i have fun atm anyway, so my gaming xp is not hinging on something they might add some day in the future.

why are people thinking that DOY is going to suddenly make the game better than they think it is now, it will add some new stuff etc, but if your bored of the game now you will proberbly be bored of it a week after DOY comes

Arcadius
22-08-03, 10:16
Originally posted by ezza

why are people thinking that DOY is going to suddenly make the game better than they think it is now, it will add some new stuff etc, but if your bored of the game now you will proberbly be bored of it a week after DOY comes

Yea ur proly right. :(

Benjie
22-08-03, 22:43
Actually I quit Neocron Frequantly and, and then come back 4-5 patches later. Much better that way. I have quit atm but I will come back in 2 patches time for sure!

you DO notice the changes, and everything is a lot freshened up.

Hey you read my post! (I have a 'nobody reads my posts' paranoia)

Nidhogg
22-08-03, 23:11
I actually know some people who quit Neocron quite frequently and come back 4 or maybe 5 patches later. They say they notice the changes more and things appear, what's the word, fresher?

N

Cass
22-08-03, 23:50
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I actually know some people who quit Neocron quite frequently and come back 4 or maybe 5 patches later. They say they notice the changes more and things appear, what's the word, fresher?

N

I know that Nidhogg actually knows some people who quit Neocron quite frequently and come back 4 or maybe 5 patches later. They say they notice the changes more and things appear fresher.

Benjie
22-08-03, 23:56
*covers head with tin foil*

Futureman
23-08-03, 00:27
yeah Nid, i agree.

Mainly because (i guess) that there hasn't been character deletion of expired accounts! I certainly don't want to give up my chars if i know that its gonna be deleted, but maybe i'll take a non-paying break if i know i can get them back. On KKs part i don't know what the best solution would be. You could either:

1) delete chars as soon as the account has expired to discourage people from dipping in when new things happen

or

2) leave chars on as space allows to encoruage the people who've already quit to come back when they would like to try again

The best solution? I don't know.