PDA

View Full Version : Best Private Eye's ?

[TgR]KILLER
21-08-03, 21:24
After the best PPU thread some time ago.. who's the best PE in your eye's ?

for me it has to be both vet (Sgt. Murder) and kramer
can't beat those guys.. when i just joined NC i heard whole stories about them always admired ( spelling ? i'm dutch blaim me ) those guys lol and they know i look up to them ^^

Ow no harm to QD but never seen him fight realy.. different servers =)

Pls no flaming or shitting just give your opinions..

japata
21-08-03, 21:36
The only one I can think of is me... no wait, I'm not a PE. o_O

Guess I must nominate Jest and Kramer on pluto because they owned way before PE's got any kind of loving. :)

Nexxy
21-08-03, 21:37
jest was good when he was rifle. Vets probably the best though.

FuzzyDuck
21-08-03, 21:41
God I'm starting to hate these threads :rolleyes:.

hivemind.

hivemind
21-08-03, 21:45
I hate 'em too.

See, the thing is, (especially on 4-char servers) the more someone fights, the better they'll be. And if you haven't played a character for a while, you're gonna be off your game. If I were to log onto my Uranus PE (hivemind) right now, I'd get smoked. I haven't played that char regularly for months, really since the 3-hackers-for-an-OP rule came in. You don't see this as much on 1 char servers, simply because they've got one char (duh) so they're always on it. But on Saturn and Uranus these thigs ebb and flow drastically, depending on who is playing what char more regularly.

Zokk
21-08-03, 21:46
That one PE... he was City Mercs I think... member of Nuclear Knights. Definetly the best PE ever.

Can't think of the name though :confused:

Viruz
21-08-03, 21:48
well, id have to say that killer, Jest, Vet, Kramer on pluto are the best (yes, the same killer that started the thread :D)

ps. Zokk, the guy u are looking for, could it be someone named Zokk?

Nexxy
21-08-03, 21:50
some idiot called furion use to be good i guess too :p

Viruz
21-08-03, 21:56
yeah, him and elton john :p (+1)

Omnituens
21-08-03, 22:16
Server Saturn

Pistol PE: Magnazan
Rifle PE: Hmm.... tough one

Varaem
21-08-03, 22:20
me agrees... jest, vet, kramer.. i heard vet went to saturn though, and i havent seen jest in years. erm.. weeeks. Only problem with Kramer is that he lags a lot, I think. Killer's pretty good too! So is Rade and Shirley and Drake, but I think jest vet kramer are the best. They should do a 3 way FFA. :) Throw in QD too, even though he's like.. rank 30 on pluto. :( Qd should level up, then pluto would be the PE server... ^.^

Viruz
21-08-03, 22:22
shit, forgot Rade... thanks for reminding me. after seeing what he can do im pretty damn impressed. btw, Jest's accs has expired, he will be back as soon as he can afford to pay it i think :P

BlackPrince
21-08-03, 22:26
Yeah Rade will pwnz0r anyone.

I wonder what happened to that old pick of him blasting that tank in a 1 on 1 just as the tank flew across the ground, dead.

Nexxy
21-08-03, 22:29
i thought jest moved to that funny place in america, thats why he wasnt on......

Cliffraiser
21-08-03, 22:44
Starkes....

Syntax-Error
21-08-03, 23:00
my hunneh. Killer.

and KTW respect.

ZoneVortex
21-08-03, 23:00
Zoneseek has a crazy PE...

Kramer and Jest get me vote though

And Tycho C :P

[TgR]KILLER
21-08-03, 23:03
Vet din't switch servers.. but he can't play as much because his college is over and some ppl in his fam don't like comp games at all.. so he can't play alot.. i played with him a few times this week tho.. Yea rade is pretty good.. damn i was afraid to fight her in NF that day.. she kicked my ass 1 time.. and damn good to.. next 3 times i got her. but i had an exeptional good night.. din't lost my targets lol almost unloaded whole clips without missing in everybody who i fought

Xian
21-08-03, 23:04
Rifle PE is Rith on Saturn, hands down. I've only won 2 fights against him out of the 20+ we've had, lol. Although, I have heard that he's had problems with the patches, but judging by the last patch I'd have to say him. :p

Pistol PEs I've fought that I could say are the 'best' are DigestiveBiscuit (love ya bicster :p) and looking at Starkes I'd have to say him, too, although I've never dueled him myself.

Psycho_Soldier
21-08-03, 23:09
KramerTheWierd... gave me more trouble than any PE including Vet aka Sgt. Murder.

Rizzy
21-08-03, 23:17
lol @ Rith.

Judge
21-08-03, 23:34
Starkes was good apparantly because of the amazingness of the libby before its nerf.... then he left because of it. A bad workman blames his tools as the pistol PEs (i.e: QD, magnazan, Rade) showed before the recent pistol boost as they still kicked ass then.

Psychoninja
21-08-03, 23:36
Vet
Kramer

Edit, haven't seen Zoneseeks PE in action yet :(

I'll have to do that next time I'm on saturn,

Vampire222
21-08-03, 23:41
rade, vet, kramer, cracky (for drug abuse O_o), furion, w00pin :P deadaye, elkdor!!!!!!, myself *cough*, cat, jest, and the rest of em all, which i forgot

EDIT:

Oh yea

Sweet leaf and Trillian too :P

Dribble Joy
Cylon
varaem
Jedimasta
Uho

Drake6k
21-08-03, 23:44
*cough*

/edit, thank you @ varaem!

Mr Friendly
21-08-03, 23:45
Originally posted by BlackPrince
Yeah Rade will pwnz0r anyone.

I wonder what happened to that old pick of him blasting that tank in a 1 on 1 just as the tank flew across the ground, dead.

btw black, the quote in ur sig ur refering to is:
"Only the dead know the outcome of war" not end of war

Arcadius
21-08-03, 23:48
Rade is one of the best? O_o

Anyhoo, Kramer and Vet would be the ones I consider the best. Their 2 of the very few pes that give me trouble in combat.

Vampire222
21-08-03, 23:54
elkdors still evil too, dont disregard him :P

JediMasta
21-08-03, 23:59
Me !

Master of my patented special uber 1337 move :

The Stealth and Run !!!!!!oneone

BlackPrince
22-08-03, 00:42
Friendly, every time I've ever seen that quote from Plato, its translated as "end of war", not 'outcome'. As I understand it, theres some argument going on about the exact translation of one word which could swing it both ways.

DarkPhoenix
22-08-03, 00:52
Id say:

QD
Magnazan
Starkes ...

prolly a few more...

boneybob
22-08-03, 00:58
no ones mentioned me yet, im appauled ;)

Rade
22-08-03, 01:12
Elkdor is the only one Ive had big problems with so he has my vote for best PE. It was a long time ago tho, and alot has changed since, I dont think I was that good back then either.

Other than him theres several really good tho, too bad I never got to fight vet when we were both pistoleros.

**edit: heh arc, I was seriously out of order when we did our quick "duels", Im moving tomorrow but when I get back online in like 10 days or so Id love to fight ya again...

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 02:40
Rade Vet is pistols again.. HF :D

Arcadius
22-08-03, 02:44
Originally posted by Rade

**edit: heh arc, I was seriously out of order when we did our quick "duels", Im moving tomorrow but when I get back online in like 10 days or so Id love to fight ya again...

lol I know rade, I just knew you would read this so I was pulling your chain. :p

guywithnoears
22-08-03, 03:20
you guys are missing out on what's behind the covers.

there's this pe and his name's "jet blaque" who used to be a pistol pe(he owned) and now he's a rifle pe and he still ownz. he doesn't run around and pk people so he's not well known, he does a lot of neofragging though...at least he used to, dunno what he's up to now.

give him a holler.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 03:37
Originally posted by guywithnoears

there's this pe and his name's "jet blaque" who used to be a pistol pe(he owned) and now he's a rifle pe and he still ownz. he doesn't run around and pk people so he's not well known, he does a lot of neofragging though...at least he used to, dunno what he's up to now.

give him a holler.

i know jet.. back from TT [TgR] when we had an alliance with Red Brigade and Red Triade i think it was called ( the clan from Jet back then )

i still talk to him when i see him.. but rarely get an awnser :( )

Varaem
22-08-03, 03:40
Oh, I hafta say Freeejumper when she was a PE, kicked major ass.

Dezerter
22-08-03, 08:16
Originally posted by guywithnoears

give him a holler.

Jet Blaque is on DR (Dark Reapers, Dark Lord) for those of you who don't know. Although I've never seen him in a fight (I haven't done an op fight in awhile and need to cap before I even have a chance of killing something o_O) he's spread just some of his setups. I'd have to bow at him for how he does it. He hasn't been on for awhile though (He's in sort of 3 day log for a few hour sort of basis)

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-03, 14:04
Yea never see yet much eighter mostly i see him AFK in p2 haha... a well i gotta fight him before i know how he is in combat

\\Fényx//
22-08-03, 14:07
Wo0pIn always caused my tank problems pre the original lib nerf 8|

alig
22-08-03, 14:10
Best pistol PE on uranus - Rabbi Fang

Best rifle PE on uranus - XaNToR

Edit/ it all depends on the 'DAY' i've had days where i just cant miss, and days where i could'nt hit a 10ft wide barn door.......also, 1 char servers are always going to have overall....better players in pvp just for the fact they only play the 1 char, i cant come of my monk after a few weeks and play my tank like i used to be able to play him, it just does'nt happen.

ericdraven
22-08-03, 14:13
Originally posted by alig
Best pistol PE on uranus - Rabbi Fang

QD won't like this.. ;)

alig
22-08-03, 14:16
Originally posted by ericdraven
QD won't like this.. ;)

not getting big headed but QD had 3 fights with me, and lost all 3, and fang is amazing with pistols, IMHO.:angel:

ericdraven
22-08-03, 14:23
Originally posted by alig
not getting big headed but QD had 3 fights with me, and lost all 3, and fang is amazing with pistols, IMHO.:angel:

Oh oh, interesting.. :)

Stigmata
22-08-03, 14:25
posted by Xian
Pistol PEs I've fought that I could say are the 'best' are DigestiveBiscuit (love ya bicster ) and looking at Starkes I'd have to say him, too, although I've never dueled him myself.

WTF you having a laugh surely ? Starkes was a good pk'er, you know jump you in the back kill before you turned around using a freezer then a over powered libby.

And the funniest one yet biccy...... omg Digestive biscuit uses the stealth more than any other character on any server ever in the history of any game :p shoot once then runs like a girl.

I bet he even uses it when he is duelling.

Least skilled Pistol PE ever = biccy

Best Magnasan, Syreus, Blade all are good not really seen syreus fight in a long time though.

Andy

Sleawer
22-08-03, 14:31
Saturn PE's

Pistol: Fawkes with difference over any other pistol PE of Saturn mentioned here. I'd shut up only talking about Magnazan vs Fawkes, because still havent seen a duel between both.

(and as a legend I'd say Starkes, but I want to check his skills again).

Rifle: hard to say, I dont think there is any specially good atm.

And Alig is right, Rabbi Fang was an amazing pistol PE.

Nish
22-08-03, 19:32
Pluto; Vet and Elkdor, two of the sneakiest jiggas ever, only PE's I'd say I've ever seen make pistols work. Both were evil buggers with rifles too.

Saturn; You_Mum's_An_Astronaut, shame he has TC though.

/edit forgot Magnazan and X-Rated

juvestar15
22-08-03, 19:47
Starkes.
Rabbi Fang.
XaNToR.

Elkdor i guess. But that was ages ago. Haven't fought him after Lib nerf. Although he kicked my ass with a Judge :lol:

.Cyl0n
22-08-03, 21:17
Freeejumper
Sgt. Murder aka Vet
Kramer

.cy

Rizzy
22-08-03, 21:20
Saturn; You_Mum's_An_Astronaut, shame he has TC though.

Agreed :p

Xian
22-08-03, 21:30
Originally posted by stigmata
WTF you having a laugh surely ? Starkes was a good pk'er, you know jump you in the back kill before you turned around using a freezer then a over powered libby.

Like I said, I've never dueled him, I was making an assumption.

And the funniest one yet biccy...... omg Digestive biscuit uses the stealth more than any other character on any server ever in the history of any game :p shoot once then runs like a girl.

I bet he even uses it when he is duelling.

Oh no, he uses something in the game! Therefore he's shit! It's there for him to use, if you dueled him fairly and asked him not to he wouldn't, but when do fair duels take place with ND vs CM? Don't say he uses stealth in an organised duel because he uses it in a fight that happens on the spot. It's part of the game and it's not like he can shoot you whilst stealthed or from miles away after he's de-stealthed, is it?

Best Magnasan, Syreus, Blade all are good not really seen syreus fight in a long time though.

I based my opinion on fights I've had. Last time I fought Syreus was in PP1, there was no winner as we were both getting each other down to barely any hp then zoning. :p

The last few times I fought Blade I won, he seems very adept at shooting me in the back and refusing to fight me in a duel. As for Mag, I've never fought him on his own.

Rizzy
22-08-03, 21:31
Xian I'll duel you on my rifle pe, whats your ingame name? is it xian?

Xian
22-08-03, 21:34
Ingame name is Xi but you'll have to wait about a week, my accounts on 'suspension' due to lack of cash. :rolleyes:

Stupid jobs.

hnlecter
22-08-03, 21:40
Sinead O'Connor - rifle PE

There was this other PE that was in gang that was pretty good with drugs but I can't think of the name.

Rith
22-08-03, 21:52
Originally posted by Rizzy
Xian I'll duel you on my rifle pe, whats your ingame name? is it xian?

I'm available anytime for some hot 1 on 1 action

Just have to ask

I'll also do duelling ;)

Xian
22-08-03, 21:53
Originally posted by Rith
I'm available anytime for some hot 1 on 1 action

Just have to ask

I'll also do duelling ;)

Me please, you owe me about 2 million promised duels. :p

DigestiveBiscui
22-08-03, 21:57
Originally posted by stigmata

And the funniest one yet biccy...... omg Digestive biscuit uses the stealth more than any other character on any server ever in the history of any game :p shoot once then runs like a girl

Andy

heh, i could think of people who stealth more than me :)

King of scheme was a prime example last night, running through mb, stealth, stealth again, and again - shit i see someone on my people screen, stealth again

When i have a PPU monk running at me with a HP im not going to sit there and offer him tea am i

Best pistol PE - -=Blade=- or fawkes
Best Rifle PE - God knows, most people seem to be going pistols now

Dargeshaad
22-08-03, 22:45
I remember our duel a month ago or so rith
In the words of Unreal Tournament.......DOUBLE KILL :D

Rith
22-08-03, 23:07
Originally posted by Dargeshaad
I remember our duel a month ago or so rith
In the words of Unreal Tournament.......DOUBLE KILL :D

ROFL - that was class - only time i've ever seen that in NC :D - probably the only duel thats ended a draw between 2 PEs :)

Dargeshaad
22-08-03, 23:32
My good 'ol movie with a double kill too :p
Got a m8 to upload it to his ISPs homepage, so should be decent speed

http://home19.inet.tele.dk/xfiles0/nc1.avi

PS: Need XviD to view it

QuantumDelta
23-08-03, 00:17
Pistols:
Out of the people I've seen fight, only fang and I match up...

Out of fang and myself? it really depends.... dueling, probably fang, out setups, although similiar, last time I checked, were the opposite end of the scale, mine, defencive, his offencive, it's true the gaps have dropped away, we're not so far apart anymore in terms of setup, but, I have my moments, "skilled tanks" as in, people you respect, and match up on alig I have beaten without taking a single hit, and in other match ups against the same people I've come down from 400 HP to 10 to win, or lose, to the same amount.
Depends on the day...
Fang would probably tell you the same thing, in my mind, he's the best Pistoler I've ever fought, out of the people I've seen fight, there are a few, Seisma, kramer, varaem (heheh...yes i've seen you fight), vet, duder who spring to mind as either "elite of the elite" or "potentials for the elite of the elite".

Rifles:
Hivemind, XaNToR (Xantor is really a cut above the rest though, with defence closely matched to my own, he has the offence of the best rifle pe), a few other hopefuls, (mainly, again, on pluto).

I am aware there are some skilled people on Saturn too, but simply haven't seen'em fight so I can't comment.

This will be my only post for the two weeks I'm away... I ain't gonna even bother against krims useless pathetic drivel on the anti-pk/whatever "debate" until I get home...

heh..

and then he faded into the dark for another week

hivemind
23-08-03, 00:20
XaNToR's better than me.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
23-08-03, 00:50
Damn everyone keeps saying the same people over and over again from pluto. If you think those people are the best on pluto, then you all have some serious ****in issues or something. I've faught and remember way better PE's on pluto than those named.

The fact of the matter is, all the good people from pluto are gone and the ones left are some sorry mofos. But logging into pluto with 60 people on it last night made me relize,
Neocron blows now. It won't get better.
Goodbye.

hnlecter
23-08-03, 01:26
Ok, leave see ya bye bye.

DigestiveBiscui
23-08-03, 01:54
Originally posted by Jakobe~Ezthrel

Neocron blows now. It won't get better.
Goodbye.

pffffft

Ark
23-08-03, 02:49
@ Jakobe~Ezthrel

lets see u have 2 posts registered in july of this year... right ur a fucking noob plzkthxbye

the pe's mentioned are great if not the uberness of pe's
oh ya ima be back to my pe stardom so watch out =P

Sleawer
23-08-03, 04:54
Reading his words, he probably wandered around the game much more time than you think... I might be wrong tho.

Varaem
23-08-03, 07:14
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Pistols:
Fang would probably tell you the same thing, in my mind, he's the best Pistoler I've ever fought, out of the people I've seen fight, there are a few, Seisma, kramer, varaem (heheh...yes i've seen you fight), vet, duder who spring to mind as either "elite of the elite" or "potentials for the elite of the elite".

Aw, thanks QD, I didn't think you ever went on Pluto.

Originally posted by hnlector

Sinead O'Connor - rifle PE

There was this other PE that was in gang that was pretty good with drugs but I can't think of the name.

I think you mean Rade?

Arcadius
23-08-03, 07:22
I r0x0red varaem in a duel. :p

Varaem
23-08-03, 07:24
Ya, but ur not a PE, and I get 10 fps if I stare at a wall with the lowest graphics settings. :p

VetteroX
23-08-03, 08:34
thx for the votes. Hardest pe Ive fought is Kramer, i have to fight him with my currect setup though, ive refinded it, and desided to go liberator, i think BS is exploiting, its too powerful for a tl 86 gun. Then again, hybreds exploited (overpoewred) for a year.

I havnt "moved" to saturn, but im spending a lot of time there leveling my PE. Corrently, he is 77 dex, capped st, capped int, 52 con, 29 psi.... i really need someone to shoot me and ppu to heal to cap con and team with someone to cap psi. Special thx to K4F and Nish for helping me with some equiptment. I gotta cap and do the epics, but then ill be ready for pvp, so we can see how i do vs Saturns best. I guess maybe monday ot tuesday if i get help leveling con, cant play as much anymore as TGR killer said, i work (so sad college is over) and my parents hate computer games, so i gotta earn enough to move out, and thats gonna take some time.

SorkZmok
23-08-03, 09:43
Pistols:
Out of the people I've seen fight, only fang and I match up...[/i]

FFS I am playing my damn ass off on uranus (haha)! I even got QD in a duel although that was weird one....

But ffs someone fucking say my name!

Btw, Kid Stardust this is :D

Dargeshaad
23-08-03, 09:46
Hey Vet you should try just going down to the doom harbringer in crest village, you'll be amazed how fast you lvl con there, just bring heal sanctum/heal/medi and you'll be fine.
And feel free to mail me when you got your PE set up, I'd like a duel with you with my own PE.

evs
23-08-03, 10:25
Thanks for naming those ive got to go and kick when i get capped :)

KramerTheWeird
23-08-03, 12:42
vet is the challenge for me :) we have a little stand-off thing going..

I'm gonna have to go to uranus and duel some of these PE's, I've heard about many, and would like to see new challenges.

Sanch0s
23-08-03, 14:37
Digestive bicuit as best pistol pe?
How could anyone judge that? Once you hit him he stealths and you dont see him till later when your on low health.

Judging digestiveBiscuits skills are impossible because hes always in stealth.

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-03, 15:15
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
vet is the challenge for me :) we have a little stand-off thing going..

I'm gonna have to go to uranus and duel some of these PE's, I've heard about many, and would like to see new challenges.

Yea u got something there.. i might role me a 3th char ( next to killer and a apu monk on pluto.. )

and make an rifle PE on Uranus to :p

altru.. it will be damn hard to find all the stuff i need again hehe

Ark
23-08-03, 16:47
actualy vaream, qd comes to pluto =P he was at the fn at el farid, but i think hes on vacation atm

lullysing
23-08-03, 17:55
Rade and Kramer ,those are the 2 uber ones. Such a shame that rade is such a frikking junkie....

I dunno. I have a maxxed PE on pluto. I currently am in semi-retirement. I can pvp, but at the moment being clanless and factionless, there's simply no appeal. Right now i'm just collecting things and being the best hackpimp i can be.

I dunno man. I just don't have it into me to be the most uberer of em all.I have the implants... i have the money.. i have the weapons ( badass 3 slotted libby and judge that i don't really use that often because they massively inflate my rank for nothing).

Fawkes
23-08-03, 19:45
Still haven't dueled: True Apocalypse, S a W, -=Blade=-, Starkes and Magnazan (all pistol PE's).
I'm actually pretty sure I already have dueled -=Blade=- once and won, but I can't remember. Anyway, he won't accept my challange for some reason (and still he claims no PE on saturn can beat him, hmm...). Also, I'm being told Starkes is shit, and to be honest, I agree. I can't see why you people admire him so much, I mean, he was using the Liberator when it was madly overpowered + a Pocket Blizzard, and it's not like he's never been killed...
Magnazan won't duel too, he says he never plays his pistol PE anymore.

About other PE's (rifles, I mean. I think I dueled all pistol PE's except those I mentioned), anyone wanna duel? Rith? ^^

Rith
23-08-03, 19:53
Originally posted by Fawkes
anyone wanna duel? Rith? ^^

allways mate - just direct me and I'll be there

I regard 1 on 1 duelling as probably the most fun you can have in NC...

I'm usually game for it anytime ;)

Cryotchekk
23-08-03, 20:30
rade is the best pe i know, and woopin kinda ownd for having like a uber constructor as well. moregore is pretty good but has prolly reroled by now.

IronMonkey
23-08-03, 20:45
I have to say Fawkes is pretty amazing

S a W used to get dm's accussing him of being starkes

I must give credit to blade though he killed me once
i wont make any excuses why though

And we had a wild neofrag session before

But i will say somthing
Jineko and Fawkes are the best PISTOL RIFLE PE combo on saturn.

Watched them own 10 peeps at cajin....the most undefendable op in NC lol

Divide's PE king of scheme gets my vote for craziest PE with the biggest cajhones ever.

Arcadius
23-08-03, 21:14
Originally posted by Fawkes
I can't see why you people admire him so much, I mean, he was using the Liberator when it was madly overpowered + a Pocket Blizzard,

lmao

Because people are sheep sometimes. They don't fully analyze the situation. It's like when people said that cyl0n was the best or most uberest player on the server. But he was just an overpowered hybrid since before time itself. It's all psychology. I swear, I could find a hax to play a stormbot and kill half the people in the server. THen people will start saying I have skillz and I own. :rolleyes:

Rizzy
23-08-03, 21:20
My pe got beaten by fawkes pretty bad when I had just lomed him to rifles. Wouldn't mind giving him a duel again now im _slightly_ better with them. I beat Rith 6-0 but i believe he was having connex probs

QuantumDelta
23-08-03, 23:20
.....Forgot kid, but you haven't been playing your PE that much recently...

That duel, you did really well actually, I'm suprised, Dribble Joy is very good too (imo, (he's cool for just usin judge anyways) :P), of course, I'm not going to remember everyone in one go, there are A LOT of pistol pes on uranus, not sure why we have so many in comparison to the other servers...

There were one or two other very good pistol pes, ones I know I've forgotten... then again I'm on a desert island away from everything :P I've even forgotten my CON/Armor setup in exact numbers...

heh, sigh... I didn't think I'd end up back in this (mossie infested) net cafe again, but my parents decided to dump me here for an hour to wait for my little sister, since they actually wanted to give me something to do (besides the four steven baxtor books we brought which I've already read two of...)
..................me = bored.......
(and being eaten alive....)

Dargeshaad
24-08-03, 00:30
I'm always open for a duel, just DM me or mail me and we can figure a fight out, and rizzy if you're youmonsanastronout then i believe you still owe me a duel.
I might not be the best but i'll sure as hell put up a fight :D

24-08-03, 01:51
jupiter - jinxy and invader zim

saturn - marisol

Divide
24-08-03, 01:57
marisol sucks--- hard... the stealthing hacking ho' hasnt killed me once, but always hacks my belt-- best pe on saturn:
Simon Phoenix

wolfwood
24-08-03, 01:59
I think the best Pe has got to be a tie between

kramer
pEeKaBoO

Sleawer
24-08-03, 02:03
Marisol still has to learn a lot about PE's, and much more about pistols, she just recently lommed to them.

Simon Phoenix, that's a name I havent heard since a time.. he was a rifle PE in that time. He used to be damn good yes, I should have thought in him regarding rifle PE's.

.Cyl0n
24-08-03, 04:27
Originally posted by Arcadius
lmao

Because people are sheep sometimes. They don't fully analyze the situation. It's like when people said that cyl0n was the best or most uberest player on the server. But he was just an overpowered hybrid since before time itself. It's all psychology. I swear, I could find a hax to play a stormbot and kill half the people in the server. THen people will start saying I have skillz and I own. :rolleyes:

yea just one of those 100 on pluto..... you know thats shit shadow..

playing a class thats overpowerd means no skill for you?
if you play a hybrid with a crap con / psi / str / armor setup and you cant move or aim and a lot of other things you're still crap and easy to kill....

.cy

-=Bl@de=-
24-08-03, 04:29
Ok to put this short id say Fawkes because he's still beat me
1-0 :( and biscuit because hes always there when u need him Ahhhh sex @ biscuit.
when it comes to rifles im not sure tbh, Possibly Rith but who knows :S im still to fight ya :P

Arcadius
24-08-03, 04:29
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
yea just one of those 100 on pluto..... you know thats shit shadow..

.cy

that wasn't an insult to you. You were a good HYBRID, but I never knew if you were a skilled player or not. I COULDN'T TELL. Because I never saw you fight as a balanced class. Honestly I wasn't intending to offend.

.Cyl0n
24-08-03, 04:31
woah you're fast lol :)

sorry then im just a lil pissed imo cause of some shit happend ingame.. :(
i overreacted...

.cy

Arcadius
24-08-03, 04:35
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
woah you're fast lol :)

sorry then im just a lil pissed imo cause of some shit happend ingame.. :(
i overreacted...

.cy

It's ok baby. *kiss*

lol :p

.Cyl0n
24-08-03, 04:39
Originally posted by Arcadius
It's ok baby. *kiss*

lol :p

lol now i cant sleep o_O :lol:
:p

.cy

Rizzy
24-08-03, 05:00
x-rated its on :p Your aim surprised me at crp that time but i was disappointed when u were hiding in the cave entrance! hax ;p

___T-X____
24-08-03, 05:16
these threats are populatity contests. If you think your a good PE, organise a night, stop making these lame ass threads

paRaSiC
24-08-03, 15:17
Uranus - narayan

Dribble Joy
24-08-03, 16:03
Dribble Joy is very good too (imo, (he's cool for just usin judge anyways) :P

O_o

Ummmm....

OK, QD, repeat after me,

DJ sucks in PvP.
DJ sucks in PvP.

again.

DJ sucks in PvP.

Nixon
24-08-03, 17:04
Hybrids were owerpowered, but that doesn't mean that they had no skills.

Muumi had no skills? hinch? Cyl0n? Just a few examples..

And don't mix up the ppu Muumi that has been running
around last few months, as the real Warmoomin quit
long before mc5 was implemented..

s0apy
24-08-03, 18:21
Originally posted by Sanch0s
Digestive bicuit as best pistol pe?
How could anyone judge that? Once you hit him he stealths and you dont see him till later when your on low health.

Judging digestiveBiscuits skills are impossible because hes always in stealth.

ohfugodsake. stealth is a part of your skills, not something that u hide your skills behind. this is exactly like saying there's no way to judge rizzys skills as a tank cos he's always wearing armour, the haxxor. a good PE MUST use every single part of the game to get any kind of edge - str based armour, ppu buffs, con resists, int belts, low level stealth and a rifle or pistol.

you honestly think that a PE will just let you shoot him up point blank and not stealth away when the time is right? rifle PEs are the worst for this BTW - you'll never know you've been killed by a really good rifle PE because he sniped at you, then stealthed, moved and sniped again till your dead. that isn't someone low on skills, that's someone very high on skills and living on the edge of the game.

and also BTW - the biscuit gets my vote too. i had a stealthathon with him at NS the other day and i could find no edge on him - very good skills. when an APU clannie of his turned up too, i turned tail and ran. yes i stealthed, and so did he, but we both made an honest attempt to kill each other (till i cut and ran), and at no point did i think "dang, how lame" of his use of stealth.

ps. "my name is soapy, and i use stealth and a rifle" (i'm a long standing member of stealthers anonymous). oh, and no - i'm not putting myself forward as a good PE, i mostly suck.

hivemind
24-08-03, 18:41
you honestly think that a PE will just let you shoot him up point blank and not stealth away when the time is right? rifle PEs are the worst for this BTW - you'll never know you've been killed by a really good rifle PE because he sniped at you, then stealthed, moved and sniped again till your dead. that isn't someone low on skills, that's someone very high on skills and living on the edge of the game.
My PE has never used stealth. And I don't "snipe" either.

Arcadius
24-08-03, 19:14
Originally posted by Nixon
Hybrids were owerpowered, but that doesn't mean that they had no skills.

Muumi had no skills? hinch? Cyl0n? Just a few examples..

And don't mix up the ppu Muumi that has been running
around last few months, as the real Warmoomin quit
long before mc5 was implemented..

Never said that they had no skills, just that I can't consider them good PvPers kuz I only saw them fight as hybrid. I'm sure Vet will agree with me.

Dream
24-08-03, 20:12
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
Id say:

QD
Magnazan
Starkes ...

prolly a few more...

From what I have seen, QD > Starkes/Magnazan

In a LARGE way.

But then again, Starkes has just come back to Neocron and Magnazan hardly plays his PE anymore....

s0apy
24-08-03, 20:12
Originally posted by hivemind
My PE has never used stealth. And I don't "snipe" either.

i never said you did :). but i'm curious to know why not, in both cases, although more so for the "sniping". assuming your PE is a rifler (otherwise why reply to my statement), why would you forgo the primary advantage your weapon has over others - i.e. range?

and why not stealth? i lost just a few beats per min off the RoF of my easer by adding a stealth capability, and i find i live a lot longer these days.

Rizzy
24-08-03, 20:49
magnazans aim was the best I had ever seen when he played his pistol pe all the time, but his setup has never been the best which is where he lacks.

StoneRayne
24-08-03, 20:59
I dunno.. I've seen what QD can do to other people... Maybe his guns are just not good vs me the whole time or something, but he never did good against me.. altho he did good vs many others.
My vote for best PEs..

ph34r
Xantor
QD
Fang
ostrich - new comer... I dunno, he says he plays on pluto.. For some reason he does the best against me out of QD/Fang, altho both QD and fang kick his ass o_O. Ostrich gets my props still tho. =]

hivemind
24-08-03, 23:25
i never said you did . but i'm curious to know why not, in both cases, although more so for the "sniping". assuming your PE is a rifler (otherwise why reply to my statement), why would you forgo the primary advantage your weapon has over others - i.e. range?
I am pure low-tech rifle PE. I get 160/min freq self-buffed with my Pain Easer, and I cap it with Rifle 3. I don't need to stealth, unless it would be to run away. And I don't run away, so that's out. As for sniping, I find it's a waste of time in Neocron, with the lag issues. I kill people much faster if I just run up and jump them.

KramerTheWeird
25-08-03, 00:28
I use stealth for offense, and it helps me surivive when I'm ganged up. I can take out groups of runners I'd never hope of taking without stealth.

XaNToR
25-08-03, 00:51
I have seen u on fightnight kramer ;) nice aim

But hey Hivemind, u are better than me, if u wouldnt be too lazy to lom some u would own whole server ;)

My fav PE :

Fang
LuckyLuck
Hivemind
QuantumDelta

Jakobe~Ezthrel
25-08-03, 02:55
Originally posted by Ark
@ Jakobe~Ezthrel

lets see u have 2 posts registered in july of this year... right ur a fucking noob plzkthxbye

the pe's mentioned are great if not the uberness of pe's
oh ya ima be back to my pe stardom so watch out =P

Your right I'm such a noob. HAHAHAHAHHHAH

Its amazing you say that because just about all the people that are mentioned were noob's around the time I was almost capped.

Thanks for playing.

s0apy
25-08-03, 11:07
Originally posted by hivemind
I am pure low-tech rifle PE. I get 160/min freq self-buffed with my Pain Easer, and I cap it with Rifle 3. I don't need to stealth, unless it would be to run away. And I don't run away, so that's out. As for sniping, I find it's a waste of time in Neocron, with the lag issues. I kill people much faster if I just run up and jump them.

yeah - i was once pure too ;). rifles i mean, hehe. i lost all of 6 BPM on RoF to allow me to stealth, which i consider a good tradeoff and an acceptible loss. as to sniping, i find that a few shots at long distance not only wear down your opponent enough to allow you to safely finish them off close up, but they often even go unnoticed.

personally, i'm happy to be able to run away when my opponent is joined by 2 APUs and a PPU. if you can take on 3 or more capped players at once, then more power to you. generally tho, the stealth means that i can stay in the zone under such circumstances, and move freely around until i can find an opening on one player. i've often stayed, on my lonesome, in a hostile zone with around 5 or 6 enemy players trying to kill me, and me in turn trying to kill them (not just staying hidden), for well over 10 minutes and lived to tell the tale, or even killed a tank or two that strayed too far from his PPU.

so no, i don't think there's any loss of honour using stealth, nor do i beleive that even a PE will be needlessly gimped by having a wee bit of TC.

KramerTheWeird
25-08-03, 11:18
I get 358/min on lib with 84 tech combat (80 before pc-1). Not too bad :)

I noticed that with rifles I wasn't really sniping, more so just going into the fray and attacking, and everyone at the time was complaining about how much pistols suck, and our clan needed hackers.. so I went pistols. My main outpost duty outside of hacking, is rooting out stubborn spies or doing reconiassance in the zone.. so having a weapon I can run without losing runspeed with as well as fastly equippable after stealth makes my job much easier.

QuantumDelta
25-08-03, 23:13
I guess, in four or five days, I will have a few things to prove.

Osty is one of the people who should have been on my list that didn't pop into my mind while I was writting it, like I said, I was going to miss things... :P

A lot has been going on, while I've been away, and something I've been waiting for, for far too long, has finally happened.

...finally.

Best PEs?

Heh, I should probably have said this at the start, being the best, it's completely subjective, and completely controlled by your tense..
I say this, because in my last game, I was, very, clearly #2 having taught, the #1, we made an unbeatable team, best in the history of the game, only team of two to do a lot of the things we did, however, I go back there now, a new generation has come, admittedly, I still beat them (on unknown alts...), but, they are either far better than the people I used to fight, or I am far worse, so, saying who is the best, will really be who is the best at this point in time...

With the split servers, it's also, very difficult to tell who is truly the best...
top rankings as far as I was last concerned were:

XaNToR
Vet
Kramer/Fang
Myself...

*shrugs* :p

Doc Holliday
26-08-03, 01:16
well well well another ego thread. Ok i will post up my opinions.

Who ever said narayan sorry but i dont see him as that good not really not just yet. Kid stardust. hes fuckin special because he dont talk smack on trade after he killed people. Xantor is smart as well we all know when tryin to kill him. as he said too luckyluck, i have fought him the one time at malstrond and yeah i had a good go and struggled. he has some skill for sure. Repirdude is another very good rifle pe. people dont mention or plain forget him when they shouldnt. Black soul v good. beavis and butthead i hear are good tho not seen em. do we need to go on here???? Bounty is smart. dunno whether he plays much anymore. Deusexwarra has quit and was a fuckin evil pe to watch. shame he quit. the list goes on fellas. thats a load off the uranus server who no one mentioned. they are all very good. pazzo i forgot to mention is another. get em all in a comp and see who can beat who. its the best easiest bet then see who comes out on top.

hivemind
26-08-03, 07:09
We did that contest Doc. NeoFrog's going away event.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
26-08-03, 08:52
If its anyone its

Ostrich

Sorry but he was the best of the best in my time. And I'm sure he could whoop any other PE's.

Doc Holliday
26-08-03, 15:40
aah i see hive. well when the ronins broke up and i assume neofrog left i was still a young pe and not in the know as it where. still an up to date competition would be good. i love watchin a good fight almost as much as participatin. win or lose. barar still has that event planned does anyone know???

-FN-
26-08-03, 18:22
Old school...

for any NC players that have been around since the beginning, before Stealthing, when Freezers were the ultimate in ghey attacks...

Best PE was Enemy. Anyone who's been here since day one knows who I mean. He would waste multiple enemies, tanks, PEs, monks, the works, by himself with the Judge and Libby.

Ark
26-08-03, 21:34
i was good friends with the old enemy and i must say...... he wasnt good at all (still we were friends ^.^ ) i mean back in the day my aim was piss poor i had 0 resists and i still beat him quite a bit

anyways best pe's in my eyes from pluto i dont play anywhere else

Var
DUDDDER!!!! ^.^
Kramer
Me once i recap
Sgt Murder
Elkdor(old one dont think he plays anymore, to many people have his account info)
tgr killer
ghandi's pe cuz i liek the guy =)

cant think of anyone else

Magnazan
27-08-03, 01:00
Unfortunatly i haven't played my PE for ages and since everyone actually has these uber con setups my PE is rather gimped (Especially after Rizzys syupid Rifle PE setup O_o )

It's unfair to judge PE's against each other as it's a bit like comparing a '03 formula 1 car to a '60's one, both pwnd in their time. So i'll give my opinions on past and present.

Starkes obviously used to be the best PE.

When i was pistols there really wasn't anyone else who was pistols and certainly very few decent PE's. However i did fight and beat Simon Pheonix 3 - 1 but i can't really think of any other decent PE's back then. So Simon Pheonix.

At present certainly on saturn there seems to be a huge amount of PE's most of which are much better than my current PE. Out of the ones i've seen i'd have to say Zoneseek is by far the best, (although his aim is a little off if there has to be one critism) but has an insanse run speed and unlike You_Mom_Is_An_Astronaut doesn't need to heal in a fight :p but i think he's the best rifle PE on the server.

I have to finish my Divide wanabe Spy though so no Magnazan for a while.

Glyc
27-08-03, 01:33
Kramer"teh"Weird / The Owner / Varaem / Jessiah / Max Dec.

in no particular order

(on pluto of course, cos all the best pvpers are there. people leave pluto cos they can't handling being 10th best.

hivemind
27-08-03, 01:43
on pluto of course, cos all the best pvpers are there. people leave pluto cos they can't handling being 10th best
That's crap. Stop trying to stir up shit.

XaNToR
27-08-03, 02:00
Hmm i think ill have to remove my PPU and create a PE on Pluto....:rolleyes:

Dream
27-08-03, 19:27
Originally posted by Glyc
Kramer"teh"Weird / The Owner / Varaem / Jessiah / Max Dec.

in no particular order

(on pluto of course, cos all the best pvpers are there. people leave pluto cos they can't handling being 10th best.

ZoneseeK left pluto because he was bored of PPU but couldn't stand to reroll a capped monk. Keep in mind he had been playing a PPU since *BEFORE* the addition of mental steadiness to monks, and I would love to see someone else that has that old-school of a PPU.

I suggest any of you on pluto tho think you are so great should make your class of choice on Saturn and fight his tank or pe there.

Also try fighting Obdurate, Divide and others of that calibur.

I guarantee there are few people on pluto who can run with the above 3 people I just mentioned, and yeah I have played pluto since January and I have seen the fights...

Jakobe~Ezthrel
27-08-03, 22:30
Originally posted by Dream

Also try fighting Obdurate, Divide and others of that calibur.

I guarantee there are few people on pluto who can run with the above 3 people I just mentioned, and yeah I have played pluto since January and I have seen the fights...

Oh shit look out now your getting all crazy. "and yeah I have played pluto since January and I have seen the fights..."
That little gem doesn't say a whole hell of a lot considering around that time was when Neocron started sucking anyways and all the decient people already moved on.

Dream
27-08-03, 22:32
Oh shit look out now your getting all crazy. "and yeah I have played pluto since January and I have seen the fights..."
That little gem doesn't say a whole hell of a lot considering around that time was when Neocron started sucking anyways and all the decient people already moved on.

Ive been at fight night over the last few months.

Sorry but the duels I see on Saturn shame both Uranus and Pluto duels, by far :eek:

Nixon
27-08-03, 23:13
Originally posted by -FN-
Old school...

for any NC players that have been around since the beginning, before Stealthing, when Freezers were the ultimate in ghey attacks...

Best PE was Enemy. Anyone who's been here since day one knows who I mean. He would waste multiple enemies, tanks, PEs, monks, the works, by himself with the Judge and Libby.

Enemy did not kill me one single time!

His TG raids was ridiculous, i heard he is there, went in,
killed him, every time he died he directed me some
excuse why he died, usually about me freezing him :P

He was a joke.. Many times when i said something to my
friends about some ridiculous PE i could compare to Enemy.

This was in the times of The Resistance.. I dont think he
got that much better after i quit nc a while after last xmas.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
28-08-03, 01:32
Fight night? what the hell does that have to do with anything? whats the fun in knowning who you are fighting and being aware?

Sorry but the adren rush from random encounters is way better then fight night.

\\Fényx//
28-08-03, 13:13
Fight night? what the hell does that have to do with anything? whats the fun in knowning who you are fighting and being aware?

Sorry but the adren rush from random encounters is way better then fight night.

because on fightnight you get a rep, you have 30ish people watching from all the big clans, I rarely goto fightnight because i cant be arsed to lol, but when I do go its always good to see who it is that keeps winning their fights and who you can beat etc...

Rade
28-08-03, 16:56
Originally posted by -FN-
Old school...

Dont be silly, I used to smack Enemy around with one hand on behind my back and the other on my dick.

The sad things about these threads are the fact that they always degenerate into people stating the names of their friends, not ppl that actually has skill.

Oh I just got semi-access to iternet again, but I cant get on with my comp, so itll be a week or two before I can back on and prove anything, looking forward to it tho.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
28-08-03, 17:21
Dont be silly, I used to smack Enemy around with one hand on behind my back and the other on my dick.

The sad things about these threads are the fact that they always degenerate into people stating the names of their friends, not ppl that actually has skill.

Oh I just got semi-access to iternet again, but I cant get on with my comp, so itll be a week or two before I can back on and prove anything, looking forward to it tho.

Yeah thats it.

Sorry but Enemy makes you look like a little school girl in comparison.

Rade
28-08-03, 18:02
Yeah thats it.

Sorry but Enemy makes you look like a little school girl in comparison.

Just ask Enemy about it, Im pretty sure he remembers.

**edit: Im gonna try not to brag, but seriously, around that time there were virtually no-one that could beat me, except maybe for some hybrids (altho I did get cylon 1vs1 once *tease*), and enemy wasnt very good compared to the other ppl.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
28-08-03, 22:05
Ok so what your saying is.
You were better then but you suck now?

Wait weren't you a Tank in the begining?

Magnazan
28-08-03, 23:20
Who cares... Be a ninja!!

PsiCorps
28-08-03, 23:25
i think my Apu/Melee pe on test is the best, runcast poision lance beeyatch

Rizzy
29-08-03, 00:23
Rade didnt you insist on using freezers for duels?

Bonnie2k3
29-08-03, 10:10
DEBO WILLIAMS;) ;)

Rade
29-08-03, 18:14
@jakobe: Suck now? Im sorry but it sounds like we havent met as of late, ask someone who has. Maybe you should stick to talking of things you know, it appears that neither enemys or my skills seems to be among those.
**edit: oh, I was never a tank.

@rizzy: More or less, my rule for duels was "everything goes", because its pointless to duel if you remove some of the elements that is part of a class arsenal, like saying "no shelter" etc... you get the point. If the duel isnt realistic then theres no point since it wont be a measure for how much skill you have in "real" situations.

Dream
29-08-03, 18:25
@rizzy: More or less, my rule for duels was "everything goes", because its pointless to duel if you remove some of the elements that is part of a class arsenal, like saying "no shelter" etc... you get the point. If the duel isnt realistic then theres no point since it wont be a measure for how much skill you have in "real" situations.

Freezers ruin duels. Everyone has a freezer in thier arsenal, so if no one uses it, its fair.

Rade
29-08-03, 18:28
Freezers ruin duels. Everyone has a freezer in thier arsenal, so if no one uses it, its fair.

This is about back before the freezer nerf fyi, anyway: Some classes lost more than others from banning freezers from duels, and if you are fighting at an outpost people would users freezers anyway, I just wanted to have duels which reflected what combat actually is like, since thats the only true way to measure skill.
And I didnt use drugs anyway, which I guess under those rules I could have, as for juju saying Im a junkie, well, out of 10 different setups Ive only had two which require drugs, other than that Ive been clean.

Dream
29-08-03, 18:31
This is about back before the freezer nerf fyi, anyway: Some classes lost more than others from banning freezers from duels

I have to agree here. I think the biggest Liberator nerf of all was the nerf on the pocketblizzard.

Still, good PE's can currently beat any class 1v1...and they don't need to use a freezer to do it.

Rade
29-08-03, 18:38
Well, a good tank can also beat any class 1vs1, and so can a good spy. Wanna bet on who wins if you take two people with equal skill, one playing a maxed tank and the other a maxed PE?

Well, seems we are drifting away.. anyways:

I have to agree here. I think the biggest Liberator nerf of all was the nerf on the pocketblizzard.

You wont get a disagreement from me there...

Jakobe~Ezthrel
29-08-03, 19:34
Oh sorry I thought I saw you as a tank at one point Rade. But yeah I did fight you a couple weeks ago and all you did was hit and run with stealth. And then run away from me. So, whatever.
I think your equipment makes up for your lack of skill. That is all.

Rade
29-08-03, 20:00
We can take a rematch whenever, I dont know who you are so cant really comment further. cya on the battlefield as soon as I get my connection back.

Jakobe~Ezthrel
29-08-03, 20:34
I would love a rematch. But unless server population picks up, I won't even bother starting neocron.

Hell I had my CC company dispute the charges for my account.