PDA

View Full Version : Apartments and DoY

Cass
21-08-03, 10:46
Think what it's going to do to the property values inside Neocron. A week before DoY is released everyone's going to be selling thier (used) 3rd level Plaza apts for 50k. A lot of people will buy them without knowing that:

Originally posted by Odin:
Character apartments cannot be transferred. If you give the key to someone else and delete your character you will delete the apartment entirely! I've had quite a few of these cases pop up and thought I better give out a warning so I don't see more of them Apartments are tied to the character. Apartments cannot be brought back in cases like these. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44395)That's gonna be fun eh?

Are they gonna just let that happen, or are they going to switch the user's apartment, with all the contents to the correct places? (IE if a TG has a plaza 3rd level apt, will they get a TG 3rd level apt instead?)

And what about all the people who are TG, but completed the DRE epic / has one of those storage cells? There's no GR in there, and they gotta pass like 50 Copbots to get to the entrance. ROFLMAO!

Delloda
21-08-03, 10:53
if you re-register the apartment straight away as soon as you buy it off a player by clicking the use/activate button when you right click it, the app does not disappear. Many of my members have rerolled many times and have all their items and appartments intact when i give ti back to them to register it as theirs again.

It only disappears if you buy the app and dont register it and the seller deletes his char....then it vanishes.

Chances are their gonna mess us all up as usual and not give us lvl 3 apps in TG or FA before DOY. How hard is it to make some new apps? You made a new clan app for MB so why not do a little work and help us prepare for doy as you should.

Cass
21-08-03, 11:18
Was odin wrong then? Did they fix it?

Delloda
21-08-03, 11:33
yes the gm's are wrong....i've dmed them once asking about it but the said it would disappear.

But we realised that if yo ure-register the app to yourself before the seller deletes, it's counted as yours. So used apps shouldn't be sold so cheaply.