PDA

View Full Version : Genreps and DoY

Cass
21-08-03, 10:24
Dear KK:

You know those guys that spam plaza 1 trying to pay for epic kills? I admit I've been one of them. Which made me think. No, really.

Once DoY comes in, when most of the factions will be split apart (no TG in Plaza for example) it's going to force us to RP. We're actually going to go have to kill runners the way the storyline wants. Since all the TG's won't be standing in front of 2 Copbots in Plaza 2 trying to get repoked. :D

The border between PP1 and Plaza 3 is a hot spot NOW, imagine how hot it will be when that's put in place. It's not going to have one there.. There's also going to be one between PP and Industrial. Its going to do a good job of keeping people where they're faction's supposed to be.

EXCEPT FOR:
Plaza 3: Near Jones Center (no Copbots near)
Plaza 2: Center (no Copbots near)
Viarossa 2: Near Tangent HQ (no Copbots near)

Fix the first two, so that enemy factions can't GR there safely. Add Copbots.
Leave the second one. This will allow daily raids on the TT HQ by BT, FA and TG but especially TG. :D

Sincerely, Cass (Biotech Runner)

No seriously, are they going to plan ahead and fix that either by adding Copbots in certain places..

or..

Are they going to have to do a GR wipe so that people stay where they're supposed to, storyline-wise?

I'm totally psyched that the Copbots will be shootin more.. It's only going to make the whole game more interesting, and cause the epics to make sense instead of just a lot of running around. A lot of places you'll be running will get you killed. Killed even with LE in, because of Copbots. I do see these 3 GR's as a problem, tho, because anyone will be able to GR there, regardless of faction. Also regardless of soul light, which is another problem (cough TT HQ cough). But that's a different rant.