PDA

View Full Version : Hmm.. about the construction of those Vecs...

Heavyporker
21-08-03, 07:09
Should NExT clans and runners fight to control the market of the trade of vehicles, the hired driving thereof, and the repairs thereof, as it would seem that vehicles and related services would be the baliwick of NExT?

Yes, I have heard it said that Tangent should get a cut in the market, most notably the combat vehicles.

But I rather strongly disagree, since that would most likely cover nearly two-thirds of the vehicles sold - and NExT designed the integration of those weapons systems into the vehicles, while TT would mainly just concern themselves with the weapon mechasims themselves.

What do you guys think? I am considering whenther or not to try to arrange certain "influencings", heh heh.

\\Fényx//
21-08-03, 10:18
NeXT would need some runners first to do that.....

Pill
21-08-03, 10:25
no-one really stays NeXT, people just pass through to get teh swank epic ride, then leave.

Arcadius
21-08-03, 10:26
The epic reward sux, it should have been an invincible(not invincible, just comes back when it blows up and cheap to repair) vehicle of YOUR CHOICE.

Fordaz
21-08-03, 10:32
... Everyone would choose an Invincible Rhino though... where's the sense in that?

\\Fényx//
21-08-03, 10:36
Originally posted by Fordaz
... Everyone would choose an Invincible Rhino though... where's the sense in that?

Personally I would chose a hovertec, plus if you had a Rhino like the reveler your see something new.... and that would be Vehicles used at OP wars :eek: