PDA

View Full Version : Retarded Sync Bug

Pill
20-08-03, 18:03
For some reason, I log on, and it says syncronizing...

Nothing unusual, right?

Not unusual until you get to the part where I can see peope run by, talk in the chat, interact with npcs, and draw weapons if it's not a copbot zone, and it takes like 25 tries before my client can finally tell itself it's synced, even though it's already synced.

ericdraven
20-08-03, 18:59
Originally posted by Pill

Nothing unusual, right?

Not unusual until you get to the part where I can see peope run by, talk in the chat, interact with npcs, and draw weapons if it's not a copbot zone, and it takes like 25 tries before my client can finally tell itself it's synced, even though it's already synced.

Is it synced?
IIRC i had this a couple of times as well.. i could listen to other players, see them, but still my inventory was empty and all other values were on reset (money=0, HP=50 and so on...)

Oath
20-08-03, 19:29
Originally posted by Pill

Nothing unusual, right?

Yup.

Originally posted by EricDraven
Is it synced?
IIRC i had this a couple of times as well.. i could listen to other players, see them, but still my inventory was empty and all other values were on reset (money=0, HP=50 and so on...)

Yup pain in the fookin ass, i actually lost all my kit cause of this, yet to have another reply from helpdesk.....but im getting sick of this shit.

Greets,

oath.

Omnituens
21-08-03, 01:33
i hate the that bug, where the client shows you with your stats seemingly at 0, thats why you have 50HP, 80 STA, 0 PSI

annoying bug that i will soon be free oh

WEEEEE!

Whiety Bulger
21-08-03, 01:36
No bug level3 server in germany are fuxed at the moment well thats kinda of a bug but u know wut i mean

DrekHead
21-08-03, 02:20
happens to me every now and THEN but one time it happened and ........... http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/Überchar.jpg thode were the happiest 3 minutes of ym NC life:(

Pill
21-08-03, 08:18
no, all my stuff is there, all my cash is there, all my items are there, down to some stolen dogtags.. :P

RayBob
21-08-03, 08:26
When I first started playing this game, the help desk always replied to any email I sent. The last 4 emails have resulted in only the computer-generated auto-reply message.

I don't know what is going on with these guys but I have given up emailing the help desk. In fact, I'm on the verge of giving up entirely on KK.

Ray

Pill
24-08-03, 18:22
a few days later.....

bug still happens.

Nidhogg
24-08-03, 18:46
Don't bump.

N