PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] suggestion to improve construction

DonnyJepp
20-08-03, 16:29
Had this idea the other night:

Constructors should be able to operate their tool out of a container or gogo. In other words, have an open box/crate/cabinet/gogo full of the necessary parts, and a blueprint loaded in your tool, and the parts autoload out of the container.

This would save tons and tons of inventory transferring, we could just get the box ready with all the parts and the constructor comes up and starts clicking. Currently you have to manually load small quantities of all the different parts into your inventory for construction auto-load to function.

Vote this one 5 stars if you like 5 slot weapons :)

D

ericdraven
20-08-03, 16:33
Good idea.

But i doubt they will implement it. ;)

t0tt3
20-08-03, 16:50
hmm one word macro = easy exp = KK say "NO!" :p

AxeMan
20-08-03, 16:57
i like the idea, after all its just a development of the current system which was a vast improvement of the previous one where you had to put all the item parts into the processor.

i currently load up with all the weapon parts i need (ususally making me overloaded) then start. But a few times there's a crash and i gotta relog only to find myself in the lobby with a -150 freeload 8|

ericdraven
20-08-03, 16:58
Originally posted by t0tt3
hmm one word macro = easy exp = KK say "NO!" :p

Always this anti-macro crap. Well, then write a script which takes out the stuff from a cabinet/gogu/whatever and you still have easy xp.. o_O

ericdraven
20-08-03, 16:59
Originally posted by AxeMan
i currently load up with all the weapon parts i need (ususally making me overloaded) then start. But a few times there's a crash and i gotta relog only to find myself in the lobby with a -150 freeload 8|

Yes, THAT'S annoying like hell! :mad:

Therefore i construct directly at crytons, where i can buy the parts, and hang around there with overload till i finished constructing...