PDA

View Full Version : So.... Bored.... Gimme.... A.... Birthday Present Please

Mingerroo
20-08-03, 15:57
OK so as much as I love NC I'm getting really bored, its taking ages to level, PKing is boring because it is so repetetive etc. We all know the story so I won't go into it. What I will say is that it is my birthday on the 23rd and KK should give me DoY because thats what great people they are :)

So yeah, also, if anyone would like to donate a piece of an SF or SA on pluto to my character 'mingoo' that would be greatly appreciated, and maybe the best birthday present I will get :)

Thats it really. Not spam, just begging. :D

hinch
20-08-03, 16:03
keep telling you DOY is out on 4th september :)

Mingerroo
20-08-03, 16:05
Is it really? Or are you playing with my emotions?

\\Fényx//
20-08-03, 16:08
it was my 20th on the 8th.... you know what I got from KK, my dad had a Fatal Runtime Error :( He had a heart attack while playing golf lol, hes ok now tho :)

WHAT DO WE WANT... DOY... WHEN DO WE WANT IT... NOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!1

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hinch
20-08-03, 16:09
me and the clan have our bets placed on 4th sept

1 year after going "gold" in germany ie 1 year after retail release
and with the demoing of the lvl this weekend at gc in germany i would say things are getting close

ofc this is all open to speculation but we`re saying 4th sept
perhaps allow a few days either side to coincide with a friday launch ready for a weekend of none stop gaming etc. but we think thats the plan anyway

Mingerroo
20-08-03, 16:14
I hope so, I go back to school on the fifth, theres nothing more Id like than to fuck up my education playing DoY :D

Darkborg
20-08-03, 17:03
PLease KK before Christmas AT LEAST and then if u are early enough get em to do a relaunch coinciding with a big patch around december. that ought to help hehehe

alig
20-08-03, 17:16
LoL i asked a GM......"when's DoY out?" he said "24th september" me being me said "really?" he said "Yeah, but im not telling u which year" :lol: sounds about right to me......:rolleyes:

El_MUERkO
20-08-03, 17:21
< fool signs up fro 3 more months O_o

I SWEAR THOUGH I WILL NOT WAIT ANY LONGER

If this game is till bugged, still has empty servers, still has no high level content, still doestn have DOY I will not only cancell my account but I'll be very cross.

Archeus
20-08-03, 17:23
My Birthday was on the 18th... did I get anything? :(

Although musik gave me a free psi core part this morning.. but I've been screaming for a psi core for weeks.

Psychoninja
20-08-03, 17:36
My Bday is today....I want DoY....

*looks around*

I don't see it

:(

Gotta go get my license, bbl 8|

EDIT:
btw, it doesn't really depend on it going gold, kk already said that they're waiting on a new publisher. When will they sign up with that new publisher? HA! I wonder if MJS even knows....
All we can do is wait, and hope they'll tell us something, I miss the old MJS :( He posted around the forums alot.