PDA

View Full Version : Spam this thread!

Archeus
20-08-03, 11:38
Now that I got your attention.. can you do something with the idiots who have nothing better to do then spam threads? Especially cut out this "+1" crap.

And moderators please ban anyone who does it in this thread (after this post of course).

Seriously, it's annoying to check a thread for peoples input only to find two or more pages of crap, and then you also waste the moderators time too.

\\Fényx//
20-08-03, 11:40
Yea tbh im no angel myself but some people take it a little too far *Stares at sir hippieman weed * :p

oh yea +1

RuButt
20-08-03, 11:41
Tbh - i actually find it funny sometimes on ppl trying to rush threads that are going to be closed, but what i dont like is people doing the

"Thread closed 4 spam

n"

crap...

oh...+1 btw :o :p :o (lol - first time!!)

CarniFlex
20-08-03, 11:47
wonder how many threads the forum server can handle and how many posts also...

Mumblyfish
20-08-03, 11:48
Postcount ++

Oh, and I heart Pulse. He makes this old man happy :(

/runs away, crying into his beard, gently sobbing "Why did you leave me... why?"

\\Fényx//
20-08-03, 11:50
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Postcount ++

Oh, and I heart Pulse. He makes this old man happy :(

/runs away, crying into his beard, gently sobbing "Why did you leave me... why?"

WHAT ! YOU AND PULSE ASWELL ! NOOOOOOOOOO !!! :(

just outta curiosity how old r u anyway O_o

G.0.D.
20-08-03, 11:50
ban em all!
+1

ericdraven
20-08-03, 11:59
+10

err...

Well, maybe the top 20 posters get a free Neocron account or something, therefore some people try to catch up with their postcount.. :p

Mumblyfish
20-08-03, 12:00
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
WHAT ! YOU AND PULSE ASWELL ! NOOOOOOOOOO !!! :(

just outta curiosity how old r u anyway O_o
I'm like totally old. Really. I'm so old my heart hurts when I stand up.

I'm 16...

And the heart thing wasn't a lie...

Nidhogg
20-08-03, 12:41
Spamming is treated almost as a no-comeback way of breaking the rules but it's not, I assure you. People do get warned and eventually banned for it. If (and when) you see a thread that isn't going anywhere for one reason or another, please resist the temptation to just spam it for all it's worth until a moderator gets online to shut it down - we take all that into account...

N