PDA

View Full Version : Poll!!!

Tupac
20-08-03, 00:32
I think many peeps will agree that Ninja hacking is the most annoying, lamest , boring, cowardly and sad way to grief a clan! :mad :

I think that if a ninja hacker walks into a OP and ninja hacks a auto kill self command should be struck onto the RUNNER! :D :
also should go for turret bashing u lame saddo's! im not naming any runner or any clan in particular cos they who they are!

Kenjuten
09-04-04, 07:21
#1 best way to solve the problem, even though it's unrealistic:

Code it so that if someone tries to hack an op with a low or 0 number of clanners holding the OP on, it's not allowed.

naimex
09-04-04, 07:39
nice options..

I donīt hack.. and I have no problems with people ninja hacking.. however I must say.. that if you are not prepared to fight for an OP.. you are not entitled to hold it.

anyhow I did vote for the "I am ninjahaxxor" option

petek480
09-04-04, 08:02
I donīt hack.. and I have no problems with people ninja hacking.. however I must say.. that if you are not prepared to fight for an OP.. you are not entitled to hold it.
Well, using your logic the ninja hackers aren't entitled to hold it. Try again.

naimex
09-04-04, 08:06
Well, using your logic the ninja hackers aren't entitled to hold it. Try again.

yes I know.. i speak against myself..

what I said was, that I have no problems with people ninja hacking OPs..

but I wouldnīt resort to it myself..

as a person not wanting to defend something they have made, said, done or taken then they do not deserve to have it..

Persons I donīt think are entitled to hold OPs are :

Those who never come to defend when the OP is attacked or is being taken back.

Those who ninja hack without ever fighting.

Persons I think are entitled to hold OPs are :

Those who fight for their OPs whenever something is going on there.

Those who ninja hack BUT fight for the OPs.

hope this makes my previous post, understandable.

petek480
09-04-04, 08:17
Those who ninja hack BUT fight for the OPs.
Didn't know you could fight for an ops if you're ninja hacking it :wtf:

Anyway, I hope you never come play on pluto becuase we already got enough lame fucks.

Kenjuten
09-04-04, 08:33
Shame on you Petek. O_o;;;;

Instead of trying to degrade him, why don't you pay attention?

1.) He doesn't hack.
2.)

Persons I donīt think are entitled to hold OPs are :

Those who never come to defend when the OP is attacked or is being taken back.

Those who ninja hack without ever fighting.

Persons I think are entitled to hold OPs are :

Those who fight for their OPs whenever something is going on there.

Those who ninja hack BUT fight for the OPs.They're the exact opposites of each other.

Oh, and you think all the good clans never ninja hack? Lemme enlighten you, hm? :p

Ninja hacking is very broad and derogatory, just like a certain 3-letter word is nowadays.

To me, it matters not how the enemy takes it, it is how they defend it that matters. Because that's where everything ticks. If they 'ninja hack' but allow you to reclaim it, it's nothing but an annoyance and a stupid thing. If they 'ninja hack' but defend it (properly) (Edit: And kick their opponents' collective ass about it), they just proved they have the capability of beating you and didn't have to wait around for you to show up when they hacked it.

And really, 'ninja hacking' at its purest form is basically to provoke a clan into PvP combat. When no one shows up to defend during the hack, you know the enemy clan will be back for it at one point. When they come on and see it gone, they'll want it back. Tada, combat. But of course, when the people who take the op aren't on when the people who 'originally' owned it show up, it's deemed an annoyance. Kinda like phone/aim tag, yes? ;)

Of course the concept of 'ninja hacking' can be abused, but THAT'S what you're angry at, petek. Not the concept itself.

Edit: At any rate, since Ninja Hacking is an annoyance in the first place, I will simply refer to my first post on this thread.

naimex
09-04-04, 11:51
if I didnt know better I would think you read my mind there Kenjuten..

Very well explained.

Cerebus
09-04-04, 12:33
How would you define a ninja hack?

It is quite possible that 2 clans on opposite sides of the planet will never meet due to time differences, but they could swap ops every day.

Are they ninjas?

petek480
09-04-04, 22:39
To me, it matters not how the enemy takes it, it is how they defend it that matters. Because that's where everything ticks. If they 'ninja hack' but allow you to reclaim it, it's nothing but an annoyance and a stupid thing. If they 'ninja hack' but defend it (properly) (Edit: And kick their opponents' collective ass about it), they just proved they have the capability of beating you and didn't have to wait around for you to show up when they hacked it.
I don't care what matters to you. Ops in this game are meant to give people something to fight over. And defending an ops is only 50% of fighting for an ops. If you can't attack an ops and win then you shoudlnt' even be fucking taking it. Defending it proves shit, it's 10 times easier to take an ops then to attack it.

Of course the concept of 'ninja hacking' can be abused, but THAT'S what you're angry at, petek. Not the concept itself.I'm angry at the pussies that have no fucking skill at all and can only take an ops when the enemy clan have hardly anyone on.

Vithar
09-04-04, 23:06
This thread was 8 months old, please don't bump old threads.

Thread closed.

Vithar