PDA

View Full Version : This is Goodbye for now.

Omnituens
19-08-03, 23:16
Well, the end is here. my account is on the verge of expiry, and won't be renewed for a while. I got a few RL things i gotta get straightened out, but i will return one day.

I still have a few days left on the account, to clear up any loose strings, then i will vanish for a few months. If you need to contact me, please don't hesitate to PM me here, DM or mail me ingame. Please, DON'T ask me for items, because you won't get them.

I have met some good people playing NC, Rizzy, Magnazan, Stigmata, Pliskin, Putus Malum, Helm and all (a.k.a the old FA clan N.A.T., as I perfer to remember them this way)

Big shout out to the ex-members of SHIELD, BoneyBob, Prisoner, Punisher, Moose (the Holy Roller ;) ), Sneeky, Kal (can never remember your full name), Feersum, Drikie and all.

Sorry to all the people i've not mentioned but i've met, there was so many of you.

KK is doing a good job with NC, stop letting CDV hold you back. I have faith that KK will get NC working to the level we all know it can be.

I leave this game with good memories of good times, and hope to experience more in the future.

and for old times sake, heres what i think of CDV:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel_rogers1/mad.gif

i'll still be in #neocron ( I lub j00 Danae! :D), and on TS.

Goodbye all!

Omnituens, The Last Hybrid, signing off for now.

P.S. actully, Nidhogg?..... :D

ex-machina
:( sorry to see you leave :(

Ren
+1

c ya in #neocron

Sharak
19-08-03, 23:17
shame to see ya leave :(

bubby
Leaving thread CLOSED

N

Nidhogg
Oh, Omni, just before you go? ;)

Danae
19-08-03, 23:20
i'll still be in #neocron ( I lub j00 Danae! :D), and on TS.

I lub j00 t00 Omni!!!

*winks at nid*