PDA

View Full Version : fortress needs PSI +

MayhemMike
19-08-03, 23:00
Come on KK , I've been waiting for this for awhile. How come Fortresses don't give APU ? i want it. pwease. i want to cap dmg on HL for when those ninja hackers come in and i can kiel them all :D.

Comments all :P

kthxbye

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 23:02
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Come on KK , I've been waiting for this for awhile. How come Fortresses don't give APU ? i want it. pwease. i want to cap dmg on HL for when those ninja hackers come in and i can kiel them all :D.

Comments all :P

kthxbye

I suppose so yea... its only fair aint it... Pistols, Rifles and cannons all get bonuses, so why not APU and PPU ?

MayhemMike
19-08-03, 23:04
Fenix , It can only give one right ? cause if it gives like both it would cancel each other out right ?

Genty
19-08-03, 23:08
You give APU and then you make PPU's at Forts weaker you give PPU and you make APU's at Forts weaker....

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 23:08
Fenix , It can only give one right ? cause if it gives like both it would cancel each other out right ?

ah shit yea forgot about that

Darkborg
19-08-03, 23:10
make em give PPW ????? dunno i just know its damn annoying that a fortress doesent work for u as a psi.

MayhemMike
19-08-03, 23:10
Damn it ! Figure it out ! grrr , i think my sigs to big , i wait till i get yelled out .

edit/ ah yes PPW ! !!!!!!!1. That could work !

Q`alooaith
20-08-03, 01:52
Yea, I wanna be able to use my anti spells more easly.. PPW all the way...

Maybe a slight MST bonus?

Promethius
20-08-03, 03:01

just make it so the majority of wat u have either apu or PPU is the bonus u get.

Arcadius
20-08-03, 03:25
I really don't care, there's like what, 2 fortresses in the game?

Scikar
20-08-03, 03:35
Originally posted by Arcadius
I really don't care, there's like what, 2 fortresses in the game?

There's more Fortresses than there are Chaos caves, but since when did numbers matter? ;)

DarK | Cid
20-08-03, 04:18
Giving both APU / PPU would probably not gimp everyone because the pures who wear attack/defense chips and PSI PA would already have at least -30 in PPU or APU.

Birkoff
20-08-03, 04:32
Hpow about low gain in apu/ppu and ppw so that u dont get the -60% and u still get a lot.... problem sorted... now wait till december for your patch mike :)

Heavyporker
20-08-03, 07:04
No... I say + to PSU and PPW, then it would be a more even-handed lift to the monks without being overpowering.

Mankind
20-08-03, 08:56
Okay I am going to sound like a n00b.

Fortresses give bonuses for weapons? I've been in Jeriko plenty of times on my tank and my clan controlling the OP, I haven't noticed what the bonus is. If so, then that's cool :)

Q`alooaith
20-08-03, 10:02
If you see the little Bonus symbol at the bottom left(that means bottom right) of the screen, press F6(F5maybe?) to birng up the skills and take a look at your dex subskill and Str subskill, you should be getting some..

Original monk
20-08-03, 10:05
yust give a huge boost to the PPU's :P and let the apu's have the same boost so they get nerfed 30% hehe

Arcadius
20-08-03, 10:12
I think hybrids should viable with the fortress. :rolleyes:

greendonkeyuk
20-08-03, 10:52
theres four fortesses that i can think of, regants, jerico, blackhill and i think shirkan..... wait theres 5 theres drakkan as well.... tbh ive never been to many opfights at fortresses. however the ones i have been to have been exceptionally good fights! id like to see ppw and psu bonuses for definate given to fortresses.... also i think they should give higher benefits than cannons etc get as psu and ppw dont affect damage dealing/healing as much as say apu or ppu would.

Promethius
20-08-03, 13:58
Originally posted by Heavyporker
No... I say + to PSU and PPW, then it would be a more even-handed lift to the monks without being overpowering.

lol thats a rather good idea to solve this apu/ppu fortress mystery.

You win the sherlock award.

congrats