PDA

View Full Version : Need Help ~ Avatars and Signatures

Tratos
19-08-03, 21:45
Ok im an idiot so could somone help me out here, how do i set myself an avatar and a picture sig like so many of you have...any help??......ANYONE??

XenivouS
19-08-03, 21:51
What kind of help are you looking for? Such as what program to use or the such? If so photoshop 7 is a good one, thats what i used to make my sig and avatar. I took some screenshots and decided to figure out photoshop 7. Im nowhere near good but i dont think my avatar and sig look too bad. If you need help just send me a PM ill see what I can help you out with.

Tratos
19-08-03, 21:53
i just need to know how to load them up, i've tried entering the URL thing but it wont work :( i must be doing somthing wrong, any suggestions?

XenivouS
19-08-03, 23:21
go to www.uproarart.com and register (its free) and post your...erm...artwork then right click and copy and paste the url for that pic in your profile here with the [ img ] your pic url here [ /img ] and it should work;)

Nidhogg
19-08-03, 23:30
What error are you getting? Try posting the image up so we can see whether it's legit.

N

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 23:31
the avatar is probably too big or something, or he's doing the pic link wrong and only showing the URL

Mr Friendly
19-08-03, 23:37
u can use THIS SITE (http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/) to host ur pics

Tratos
19-08-03, 23:57
w00t!

Thanx guys works now :D :D

the image was too large no wonder it wouldn't work...typically idiotic me, lol :p