PDA

View Full Version : Why not let us change pa colors?

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 20:23
im not talking about the ncpd pa, but the normal class pas, whats the problem with letting us change the colors (of the head also) that ppl wont know which you are wearing? If that is the issue, then change how each pa looks slightly (forgot who came up with this idea atm, but for example a psi robe would get baggier the higher the lvl, a tank pa would get bulkier and heavier the higher the lvl, a spy pa smaller and lighter the higher the lvl, etc... so that ppl could tell, no matter what color the pa is. I dont want to have to wear a blue pa just cause thats the 3rd lvl for an apu or w/e. If im pissed off i want my pa to be red (but im not a ppu :p) if im in a good mood then maybe white or blue, if its night time and im going to the battle i want it to be black so its harder to spot me (sure by putting the reticle on me its like they put a neon sign saying "Bib this way -->" but itll take them slightly longer to figure out where to place the reticle On the other hand wearing that blue suit is like shooting a flare to tell them where i am, and its even worse for those with pa 1 (white, or gray or some extremely light color like that). In day time if im gonna battle in the grasslands i want it to be green so i blend in with the grass or so i can hide in a tree, etc... Is is it too much to ask? :p And am i the only person that doesnt like the restriction on the pa colors?

Scikar
19-08-03, 20:26
I thought it was to fix the bug with see through tanks.

Nexxy
19-08-03, 20:35
id wear PA if i could make it pink, but i cant...so i wont.

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 20:57
see through tanks eyy? Well... i was climbing a ladder the other day, and i looked up my robe, and i was hollow :eek:

Scikar
19-08-03, 21:02
Originally posted by bibliotequa
see through tanks eyy? Well... i was climbing a ladder the other day, and i looked up my robe, and i was hollow :eek:

Same with the jeans on PEs. But that's not the bug I meant, I was thinking of the one where if you changed the colour on tank PA it kind of blew up, and your face turned into a medkit on the login screen. I had a pic somewhere but I seem to have misplaced all my NC screenies...

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 21:05
I just remembered the bug about the pe jeans, and was about to post it, but you got there first, except i didnt know it happened with pe jeans, the one i found was on spy jeans when you bend over hehe, they have no butt :p About the medkit: so thats how that would happen... cool, so instead of fixing the problem, kk just deleted the feature eyy? They're so predictable :p

Oath
19-08-03, 21:31
You can change tank PA colours, but not the helmet cos that shows which PA your wearing.....Grey, BLue, Gold and Red.

Take of PA activate the clothes changer hit F 3 or 4 (cant remmeber) put PA back on and change color.

BommShackalack Rude Boy,

Oath.

FBI
19-08-03, 21:35
i came up with the idea to make tanks bulkier, monk robes longer
and spies thinner.

;p

bibliotequa
19-08-03, 21:47
i remember his name now, FBI :p

Arcadius
19-08-03, 21:48
I would love to change my color.

Thane
20-08-03, 05:07
wait till the new PAswill be in, maybe theywill fix that colourprob :)

Promethius
20-08-03, 05:52
Originally posted by Scikar
Same with the jeans on PEs. But that's not the bug I meant, I was thinking of the one where if you changed the colour on tank PA it kind of blew up, and your face turned into a medkit on the login screen. I had a pic somewhere but I seem to have misplaced all my NC screenies...

omg. I always wondered why. On my login screen i got a medkit for a face...lol. I'm not sure how it came to be that way jsut one day i logged in i was a medkit 0.o . So wat was teh bug or watever that caused this medkit face disease =P