PDA

View Full Version : How Many Epics have you done?

dSerk
19-08-03, 17:24
Just curious.

I hope they don't nerf the epic rewards. I've done three epics, but I use one of the rewards fairly often.

Mumblyfish
19-08-03, 17:49
Repeat post?

...REPEAT POST!!oneone

Krll
19-08-03, 19:03
None 'cos I can't do the epic for my faction with LE in and can't be bothered swapping to another faction.

-Krll

XenivouS
19-08-03, 19:08
I did the FA epic before I went TG, and it was for nothing since im an apu monk what the hell am i gonna do with a cypher helmet and a DoY raygun rifle:eek:

dSerk
19-08-03, 21:40
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Repeat post?
Yeah... probably. Couldn't be bothered to check :o

XenivouS, I'll trade you for the DoYgun. DM me if you're on Pluto.

Omnituens
19-08-03, 22:35
i've done about 6, but on different chars and servers

Smugly
19-08-03, 22:38
3 Epics, NEXT, BioTech and ProtoPharm

Planning to do CM soon for the Speed Gatling for my pet tank.

leethasbro
19-08-03, 23:57
So far I've only done the DRE epic. The 800k I sold it for ended up being more useful to me than the prize itself.

Birkoff
20-08-03, 01:34
I've done most of the epics, in fact I've done most of them about 3 or 4 times b/c there is so little content in a game with so much pertential.

ZoneVortex
20-08-03, 01:37
Uno -CM epic.

And by the way, the epics are great. I love the storyline info and the RP factors.

Hippieman
20-08-03, 01:42
Letsa see.

Biotech.
Tangent.
Next.

Thats the completed ones. Aint counting the ones Im too lazy to finish yet mid way though in.

nonamebrandeggs
20-08-03, 01:48
Just done the BioTech epic, seems the only epic item I'd ever need.

viralghost
20-08-03, 02:44
I done 2

Tangent
Tsunami

both cos i wanted the rewards, prob do Next maybe DRE

Also I was wonderin while we are on the subject, is it possible to repair a epic item back to 120 artifact condition.

Xian
20-08-03, 02:50
I've done the CM epic.

I want to do the Biotech epic, but I would have to kill TT runners I think, therefore sending my CM sympathy down the drain along with it.. preventing me from going back easily.

viralghost
20-08-03, 03:08
Well just to stay in char ya suppose to stay with one faction anyways, ya think KK would make it that easy :D

Pwnage
20-08-03, 05:07
I've done all the city ones... multiple times certain ones due to different servers/chars.

Even though this is a repeat thread, this time I got a screenshot!

Score!

http://masterofpuppets.gq.nu/pwnage/factions.gif

Being pro-city most of my Neocron career, the negative TG symp adds up :p

ericdraven
20-08-03, 10:59
All 12.

deac
20-08-03, 13:04
hate epics... did the cm one a long time ago... wont ever do one more... (might do the tsunami)

No point really when you can buy the stuff you want.

Dubhead
20-08-03, 13:58
Surely they could name the item you receive as reward for completing an epic, in the same way that constructed items are. Perhaps it would offer a bit more incentive for people to complete them themselves...

ezza
20-08-03, 14:37
Originally posted by Xian
I've done the CM epic.

I want to do the Biotech epic, but I would have to kill TT runners I think, therefore sending my CM sympathy down the drain along with it.. preventing me from going back easily.

you dont lose symp for epic kills as long as you get the right person

garyu69
20-08-03, 14:52
I haven't done any.
Mainly because i can't do the TT one on my own since they moved the contact at catlock Bay :mad:

Smugly
20-08-03, 16:08
Yeah you don't have to kill a TT runner. Just some executive bloke. Actually, nowadays I walk around with a smug look on my face when I see a tangent guy inwardly thinking "I iced your CEO last week heheheheh"

ericdraven
20-08-03, 16:09
Originally posted by Smugly
Yeah you don't have to kill a TT runner. Just some executive bloke. Actually, nowadays I walk around with a smug look on my face when I see a tangent guy inwardly thinking "I iced your CEO last week heheheheh"

All epics except the NEXT one requires you to kill (at least) two runners.

Smugly
20-08-03, 16:13
Hmm.... are you quite sure about that? I remember killing a Fallen Angel and a Tsunami runner for my Biotech Epic but only remember killing one Twilight Guardian for my Photopharm one.

ericdraven
20-08-03, 16:14
Originally posted by Smugly
Hmm.... are you quite sure about that? I remember killing a Fallen Angel and a Tsunami runner for my Biotech Epic but only remember killing one Twilight Guardian for my Photopharm one.

One epic is bugged AFAIK (don't remember which one), it says "kill two runners" but you actually need only one.. i killed two anyhow, just to be sure. :p

Pwnage
20-08-03, 17:02
OMG, I've been mocked by my free web hosting solution.

*hangs head in shame*

Maybe it's time to build a lunix box.

Pwnage
20-08-03, 17:02
OMG, mocked by the double post

I'm not having a good day :(

DrNarf
20-08-03, 17:10
I've done all the proper epics on pluto, and all of the epics, including the temp ones on test server.

I think it's the CM epic which is bugged, the first time he says to kill 2 TG and BD runners. If you speak to him again, he says you only need to kill one (which is all you have to do).

msdong
20-08-03, 17:45
none - i cant do them. as a "supporter" player i cant do them. u can buy all types of faction kills but the Y-Kill is to hard.

even if there are other ones then there would only 2 i would do TG and FA. maybe the crahn epic - but the brotheres are to strange for me o_O as a faction.