PDA

View Full Version : Found: One 3rd Level Plaza Appt

X Kitty X
19-08-03, 16:17
I was wondering around the wastelands as you do, and I saw something sparkling in the distance. I made my way over to it and lo and behold, it was a key to a 3rd Level Appartment. I payed a visit to this new appartment and found a nice collection of things inside it.

Is it yours? Do you want it back? The password was 'Who R U' or something like that. Obviously a small fee would be involved :)

I find some odd things in the strangest places.

Vampire222
19-08-03, 16:18
like wot kinda things?

G.0.D.
19-08-03, 16:19
its mine! what server?

X Kitty X
19-08-03, 16:19
Well ones that made a SpyGirl happy.

Vampire222
19-08-03, 16:21
rares? if so... and much of em. better give the key to a gm

SilentGravity
19-08-03, 16:22
That "Who R U" makes it sound like someone wanted to give it away...

So what WAS in it?

X Kitty X
19-08-03, 16:24
Originally posted by Vampire222
rares? if so... and much of em. better give the key to a gm

Errr if the silly bugger hadn't left the thing in the most ridiculous place in Neocron I might be tempted. Quite how it got there is beyond me... truly.

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 16:24
Ive found some stuff recently aswell, 3 slot mal in plaa on by the gogo on the floor O_o, found a MB apt key at the north gates aswell, also found a 2 slot arti veinripper in the boxes near the gogo in plaza 3 .....

SilentGravity
19-08-03, 16:26
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Ive found some stuff recently aswell, 3 slot mal in plaa on by the gogo on the floor O_o, found a MB apt key at the north gates aswell, also found a 2 slot arti veinripper in the boxes near the gogo in plaza 3 .....

OMG ITS A CONSPIRACY! ITS NOGRAVITY BACK FROM THE BANNING!

G.0.D.
actually there was a event on pluto... that tossed rares around the world... maybe its from that...

X Kitty X
Yeah.. thief should be the new 5th character class. But not trade window thief. Cunning being in the right place at the right time kinda thief.

Vampire222
ya, weird stuff been going lately... lets ask miss cleo if we god some kinda bad karma around pluto

Weazle
19-08-03, 16:27
Kitty ..... I'm fairly certain its a special treat from a person who has decided to leave Neocron. ;)

Lucky find ...... Congratulations. :cool:

And its not me who gave it away :angel:

X Kitty X
19-08-03, 16:27
Originally posted by G.0.D.
actually there was a event on pluto... that tossed rares around the world... maybe its from that...

I don't remember that but it is possible yeah. The password on the key suggests so

X Kitty X
19-08-03, 16:29
Originally posted by Weazle
Kitty ..... I'm fairly certain its a special treat from a person who has decided to leave Neocron. ;)

Lucky find ...... Congratulations. :cool:

And its not me who gave it away :angel:

;) ok ;)

The annoying thing is I bought myself the exact same appartment the day before so have wasted 300K!

greendonkeyuk
19-08-03, 16:29
i once (when i was a noob) saw a monk jump off the balcony in plaza 1 above diamond real estate, he died and dropped a speedbike key in his hand. (this was when you dropped whatever you had in your hand rather than a qb when you died) that fell on the floor and he respawned, i picked it up and waited there for a minute to see if he would come back and collect it.

Not knowing how to use direct properly and not knowing his name i neglected to speak to him further on the matter and pocketed the key... :eek:

If this the person is reading this, well, err.... CHEERS MATE! :lol:

Archeus
19-08-03, 16:30
More then likely the person was bugged and thought the key was a piece of computer junk or wire and threw it away.

ericdraven
19-08-03, 17:00
Originally posted by Archeus
More then likely the person was bugged and thought the key was a piece of computer junk or wire and threw it away.

Hmm.. who runs around the wastes with an app key in the inventory? o_O

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 17:01
Originally posted by ericdraven
Hmm.. who runs around the wastes with an app key in the inventory? o_O

my tanks had 2 keys in his inv for about 2-3 weeks now :p mainly cause im a tank and keep forgettin me password innit O_o

SynC_187
19-08-03, 17:34
A lot of people have been leaving and throwing their stuff out.

hinch
19-08-03, 17:37
i found a liberator and a special forces and a move on lying in the ground in a pile in the wastes and no i didnt give them back so sue me

Gulinborsti
19-08-03, 18:13
Originally posted by hinch
i found a liberator and a special forces and a move on lying in the ground in a pile in the wastes and no i didnt give them back so sue me
LOL, I guess no one will even try to find the former owner of that stuff!!!

Sanctus
20-08-03, 08:35
Originally posted by X Kitty X
;) ok ;)

The annoying thing is I bought myself the exact same appartment the day before so have wasted 300K!

If this is true you DO realise that when this persons chars get deleted so will the appartment. So youd better empty it

Heavyporker
20-08-03, 08:41
hmm.... certainly curious, but a happy find. heh.

Mankind
20-08-03, 08:49
I'm gonna have to guess that the person must have been leaving the game for good and wanted someone random to have their stuff. They probably didn't make many friends in Neocron and didn't know who to give their stuff to and rather than throwing it in plaza 1, he or she just threw it randomly in the wastes.

Make sure to get everything out of the apartment :)

Ferabukoo
20-08-03, 10:05
Originally posted by Vampire222
ya, weird stuff been going lately... lets ask miss cleo if we god some kinda bad karma around pluto

/me kweefs

EVERYONE CHEATS!!! KTHX

Original monk
20-08-03, 10:22
a while ago i was standin on plaza1 and a spy level 13/20 said in local, im dropping a cs with 2 slots on the floor, a second later he trew it out, i tought it was a tangent plasma cannon but it was a 2 slot enlarged xray cs (perfect 120/120 condition) with good stats, i thanked em and left, and no he wasnt leavin lol, he yust was in the mood to trow it away :P i traded this 2 slot cursed soul for the last part of SA i needed :P

Sorontar
20-08-03, 17:56
Originally posted by Sanctus
If this is true you DO realise that when this persons chars get deleted so will the appartment. So youd better empty it

If you register the key and it still shows after a back-up as yours then it will not disappear and has transferred ownership. If the characters are deleted later you won't lose anything.

I queried this with Odin, a while back.

Pill
20-08-03, 18:00
character deletion = apartment deletion only occours if the key is not registered to another character before the deletion.