PDA

View Full Version : [Event] Uranus - Ultimate Fighting Championship

Barar
19-08-03, 14:25
Whos the best fighter on Uranus ?? Well that in duels, in a group, ganking you at gr, could be anyone..... Im not going to list ppl here as I just list my mates

So

Tournament run in conjunction with Fight night

Entry Fee : 75k

Prizes : Monetary % of the pot for first second third ( More info on this as go on )

Classes Entry .. Tanks PE APU SPY - Dont Like it complain to the management

1st Round : Best 5 .. 2nd Best 7 etc depending on entrants

Some Chars will be seeded to ensure they dont all meet at the start.

Enter with Multiple Alts However if they are due to fight each other YOU have the choice of which char you want to go through

Only buffs that you can do your self will be allowed

No Freezers

Fights take place at Fight Night or if not suitable in the week.

1 week notification of fight

Regular updates will be posted on webbie

Last Entry Taken 1st September - Email Barar / Corsaire to enter
Last Entry Taken 1st September - Email Barar / Corsaire to enter

----------- One thing about Fight Nights If you want them run stop shooting outside of the duels - Shinobux that includes you I dont care if a GM turns up with God mode on ---------------

Any messing around will result in being ganked and losing deposit

Anything you would like to add discuss put em in here .. Im open to ideas

Strength isnt everything otherwise the tiger wouldnt be scared of the scorpion

hinch
19-08-03, 14:27
BOLLOCKS i really need to get my symp fixed now so i can get out and get the last part for my sa.

failing that ressurect teh hybrids

greendonkeyuk
19-08-03, 14:34
i take it this is one v one? or is it 2 v 2 etc?

Barar
19-08-03, 19:40
Yeah 1 on 1

Dribble Joy
19-08-03, 20:27
75K? fuck I need to earn some cash.

Could we find out who the seeds are? or is that a surprise?

Also, how will the classes be orgainised? will they be mixed or shall the best of each be weaned out before a GRANDE FANALE 4X4 BATTLE MATCH OF DOOOMM!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ahem.

But yeah, I'll pay to be knocked out in the first round. :p

ncadict
19-08-03, 20:54
nice one barar sighn me up for 2 chars Repirdude (pe) and mattuk24 (tank)

Rieper
19-08-03, 21:40
Barar mate, im soz i wont be there to help you, but consider the flattest and most even arenas for this so as to make it based purely on FPS skill for tanks, and then think about places with natural cover for spys so that it lasts longer

(viper king room in the graves is quite good if you get a team to clear it out)

Psyker
20-08-03, 07:04
Hi barar, if you want any help with rezzing or just security etc id be glad to help.

{MD}GeistDamnit
20-08-03, 10:38
Originally posted by Rieper
Barar mate, im soz i wont be there to help you, but consider the flattest and most even arenas for this so as to make it based purely on FPS skill for tanks, and then think about places with natural cover for spys so that it lasts longer

(viper king room in the graves is quite good if you get a team to clear it out)

I am suprised J your ssc, you have crest.The inside of crest is perfect for duels.You dident notice ?

hinch
20-08-03, 11:34
i always find tech haven right at the end of the underconstruction bit fightable

L0KI
20-08-03, 12:15
If im not working, im in with Rabbi Fang and LOKI II

Barar
20-08-03, 14:24
Yeah cant believe your off Riep :( School is more important tho

Thanks psyker rezzers are always welcome specially at Fight Night - Thought u quit tho ??

Can ppl send me emails in game then I can write em down makes easier to keep track of..

Fight Night will be running again on Friday so come along practise your skills in organised duels ( prob Crest Uplink - Have to speak to SSC first check ok )

----------- Dont fight/shoot outside of duels - And If you come along be prepared to wait your turn to fight sick of ppl turning up demanding to play straight away. The ban hammer will come out for FN and the UUFC ( Uranus Ulitmate Fighting Competition ) for failure to adhere to rules :)We all have jobs and I dont get paid to look after a bunch of 5 year olds ---------------

On the plus side its usually a good event

Viper graves is a nice idea for the championship <ponders>

Psyker
20-08-03, 15:51
Ya i did quit to try out another game but it sucked big time, so had to come back to good ol' NC before i lost my character :D

Rieper
20-08-03, 16:19
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
I am suprised J your ssc, you have crest.The inside of crest is perfect for duels.You dident notice ?

we've had two fight nights there already, i know barar already knows about it :)