View Full Version : [OT] Women r teh evil

phunqe
19-08-03, 13:31
Women are evil.
They know it.
They use it.
They drive men crazy.

PREMISES:
1. Thin linen pants are more or less transparent. Everyone knows this. You can go to the Sahara desert, dig up some old B.C stone carving that will yeild "Linen pants are seethrough pants".
2. A woman puts on string panties, a pair of thin linen pants and gets on a bicycle. Riding a bicycle doesn't really de-accentuate your behind.

RESULT:
phunqe goes to work this morning. phunqe sees the woman on bicycle. phunqe DON'T see parked bike. phunqe crashes into bike. phunqe falls over. phunqe goes %¤#€$€£@$£. phunqe has bruises.

o_O o_O

icarium
19-08-03, 13:35
:lol:

MMMM womens arses

:angel:

hinch
19-08-03, 13:36
ace

CarniFlex
19-08-03, 13:36
one word for it dude...

self-inflicted :D

phunqe
19-08-03, 13:37
grrr... I will go on this speed dating thing next week and do something about it damnit o_O o_O

hinch
19-08-03, 13:38
not the speed dating thingie in leeds?

phunqe
19-08-03, 13:40
Originally posted by phunqe
grrr... I will go on this speed dating thing next week and do something about it damnit o_O o_O

o_O o_O Don't worry, I live in Stockholm, Sweden.

So I won't be hitting on you :p

hinch
19-08-03, 13:42
good good

phunqe
19-08-03, 13:44
Originally posted by hinch
good good

Anyway...

Leeds you say?

*horn... err evil grin*

HellHound
19-08-03, 13:53
It could have gone either way. Let's face it, if you hadn't injured yourself but just stared at her arse uninterrupted you wouldn't be complaining. :p

Helen Angilley
19-08-03, 14:04
Go gay. Then you won't be distracted by the sight of a woman's arse. :p

HellHound
19-08-03, 14:05
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Go gay. Then you won't be distracted by the sight of a woman's arse. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a new sig now. :p

phunqe
19-08-03, 14:16
Lol

G.0.D.
19-08-03, 14:19
they do it just beucase they know it annoys you phunqe

MortuusLupus
19-08-03, 14:21
They don't do it down here :(

Course...it's really really hot, and San Antonio is one of the most obese cities in the US, so I guess that's a good thing.

Sweaty backs you could fit two of me on... :eek:

Eddie
19-08-03, 14:21
I got this forwarded to me (in graphical form - I can't be arsed upping it anywhere):

Proof that girls are evil:

- Girls are said to require both time and money:
Girls = Time x Money
- It is often said that time IS money:
Time = Money
so: Girls = Money x Money
or: Girls = Money^2
- Stated also is that money is the root of all evil:
Money = sqr(Evil)
therefore: Girls = sqr(Evil)^2
and so: Girls = Evil

Proved.

I found that quite amusing myself :D

Eddie

Eleanor
19-08-03, 14:23
hmmmm....so should I stop wearing strings now? o_O

MjukisDjur
19-08-03, 14:24
yea, lightly clothed females in the summer time is pure evil...
Especially when you got your girlfriend right beside you going "look at her and I will cut off your ..."

Helen Angilley
19-08-03, 14:24
Originally posted by MortuusLupus
Sweaty backs you could fit two of me on... :eek:

You're a skinny little bastard though.

I could prolly fit five of you in my handbag. 8|

Stigmata
19-08-03, 14:28
yum yum G-STRINGS *drools*

im gonna go down to the maintenace dept at work they have um... a copy of todays....um.....daily sport i think.

What are you talking about with this speed dating thing ?

Andy

p.s im in leeds in 2 weeks for a cource if you wanna fix me up with some hottie......D'oh i have a GF

enablerbr
19-08-03, 14:30
speed dating another fast money spinner for con artists. are people really that sad. lol

Topcat
19-08-03, 14:31
It is obvious to me that my old friend phunqe hasn't spent near enough time staring at beautiful women in the summer. Any experienced man within this field (as I must admit I am) have long since managed to rid themselves of the small give away stumbles, tumbles and the right out evidence that ur staring, the Lamppost full frontal hit. I can proudly say that it has been 3 years since I have done a full frontal lamppost, and 2 years years ago I manage to get rid of the tumbles and stumbles.

All I can say to phunqe is, train more, train harder, u too will become a master some day I'm sure.

Let's just hope that this post has discouraged any beautifull women to get granny panties and baggy clothes shall we?

ElfinLord
19-08-03, 14:35
Originally posted by MjukisDjur
yea, lightly clothed females in the summer time is pure evil...
Especially when you got your girlfriend right beside you going "look at her and I will cut off your ..."
Fortunately for me my girlfriend encourages me to look at other women just to prove to me that they have nothing on her.

I just love how arrogant, um, i mean . . . self-assured she is.

*me runs and hides before she reads this*

ElfinLord

hinch
19-08-03, 14:40
Originally posted by Eddie
- Girls are said to require both time and money:
Girls = Time x Money
- It is often said that time IS money:
Time = Money
so: Girls = Money x Money
or: Girls = Money^2
- Stated also is that money is the root of all evil:
Money = sqr(Evil)
therefore: Girls = sqr(Evil)^2
and so: Girls = Evil

this is better reasoning for why theyre evil

http://gladiator.donttrustanyone.org/data/media/13/MOTTA.JPG

phunqe
19-08-03, 14:50
Originally posted by Topcat
It is obvious to me that my old friend phunqe hasn't spent near enough time staring at beautiful women in the summer. Any experienced man within this field (as I must admit I am) have long since managed to rid themselves of the small give away stumbles, tumbles and the right out evidence that ur staring, the Lamppost full frontal hit. I can proudly say that it has been 3 years since I have done a full frontal lamppost, and 2 years years ago I manage to get rid of the tumbles and stumbles.

All I can say to phunqe is, train more, train harder, u too will become a master some day I'm sure.

Let's just hope that this post has discouraged any beautifull women to get granny panties and baggy clothes shall we?

Lol, I must say I do a lot of girl-spotting myself, but sometimes it's JUST TOO MUCH #¤%"%

;)

:D

MortuusLupus
19-08-03, 14:52
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
You're a skinny little bastard though.

I could prolly fit five of you in my handbag. 8|

LOL

Love you, too :p

BlackPrince
19-08-03, 14:53
Sounds like an outfit my girlfriend wears, goodluck m8, I know its almost caused me a few accidents.

Course she also has this black mandarin style dress that comes to just above mid-thigh.

MMM MMM Good.

RuButt
19-08-03, 15:23
Women are evil.
They know it.
They use it.
They drive men crazy.

PREMISES:
1. Thin linen pants are more or less transparent. Everyone knows this. You can go to the Sahara desert, dig up some old B.C stone carving that will yeild "Linen pants are seethrough pants".
2. A woman puts on string panties, a pair of thin linen pants and gets on a bicycle. Riding a bicycle doesn't really de-accentuate your behind.

RESULT:
phunqe goes to work this morning. phunqe sees the woman on bicycle. phunqe DON'T see parked bike. phunqe crashes into bike. phunqe falls over. phunqe goes %¤#€$€£@$£. phunqe has bruises.

o_O o_O

Don't worry, I live in Stockholm, Sweden.

So I won't be hitting on you

LOLOLOLOLOLLOL!!!! WAS THAT YOU!!!?!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Just kiddin - im up in umea :p

Original monk
19-08-03, 16:14
Originally posted by Eleanor
hmmmm....so should I stop wearing strings now? o_O

STOP this thread before ya start bringin people on wrong idea's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOSE this thread please :D for all men sake

Rizzy
19-08-03, 16:25
Omg, hinch you used to play PA? And if you did were you in ViruS?

hinch
19-08-03, 16:31
rizzy ive played pa since round 1

found FA in r1 lasted till r5
joined legion r6 legion r6 end legion command
r7 till now founder of FAnG along with LEFF, Kjeldoran, Rumad, TheUnknown
FAnG = Furious Angels (FA) next Generation (nG) merger of 2 alliances

in the final rounds we were one of the most powerfull alliances in r7 being the daddy.
end of r8 we came to Neocron and now run jupiter :) keep the same PA attitude of 24/7 play no sleep (at most a couple of hours a night) same kinda communication tools etc and organisation tools n stuff which is why FAnG is so much more effective than other clans in nc but thats a different story.

but basically yes i did play pa
no i was never virus
yes i did roid virus dry on several occations
now we play NC and well the rest is history :) needless to say the numbers involved in pa give you an idea of scale within nc in comparison when we brought the alliance over we brought about 1/4 of the total member count which at the time was about 100 nc players in total

if you played in rounds 3- round 5 then you`ll know me as "creator" hinch as i was working alongside vish and fudge to write the game and fix some major issues including hack attempts and ddos detection etc

Rizzy
19-08-03, 16:38
I used to be in Virus :p I started in round 2 and I think I paid for 2 rounds then gave up (don't know what round that would have been) . PA is THE game for organisation and insomniacs. There is so many tactics and strategies involved in that game it is unreal. I think my best round was when I finished 40th or so, got a screenshot somewhere. It wasn't a great round but it wasn't bad considering I couldn't spend the same time and hours on the game as others.

hinch
19-08-03, 16:46
if you find screenshot i can tell you what round it is
or

http://main.planetarion.com/portal/history.php?a=view&id=1
find your self in there in r1 i was 6th i think something like that :)

but your right about organisation and insomniacs and we brought it to nc with us :) yet people wonder why we can say we`re the best o_O we play like pa we dont sleep and are alway an international phone call away if we ever need to get online for opwars etc which is why we always have loads of people on for wars :)

MortuusLupus
19-08-03, 20:59
Damnit woman, would you just back off (http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article.jhtml?articleID=606841)!

Arcadius
19-08-03, 22:02
I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy if I wasn't interested in or attracted to women. It would improve my life and happiness so much, kuz then it wouldnt' matter that I can't get one.

But alas, like most men, I'm born with this fucking curse. :rolleyes:

Ren
19-08-03, 23:14
i think ur curse is actually called "My Computer" and if u call it a "rig" ................. u'll die alone.

icarium
19-08-03, 23:39
Originally posted by Ren
i think ur curse is actually called "My Computer" and if u call it a "rig" ................. u'll die alone.

no thats if he calls it a "box"

and we all die alone anyway, unless you count all those leetle deveels waiting for you bcoz u looked at too many womens arses O_o

Arcadius
19-08-03, 23:41
Originally posted by Ren
i think ur curse is actually called "My Computer"

I was referring to the curse of liking women. You may not see it as a curse, but I do. thx

Originally posted by Ren
and if u call it a "rig" ................. u'll die alone.

?

:confused:

neophotographer
20-08-03, 01:59
Women are evil.
They know it.
They use it.
They drive men crazy.

PREMISES:

RESULT:

o_O o_O

Do you really want me to stop wearing things like this? *puppy dog eyes*

Stacey

phsoot
20-08-03, 02:02
Damnit woman, would you just back off (http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article.jhtml?articleID=606841)!

You read Norwegian newspapers.....O_o

nonamebrandeggs
20-08-03, 02:27
Originally posted by neophotographer
Do you really want me to stop wearing things like this? *puppy dog eyes*

Stacey

o_O

O_O

:confused:

Hell's Grannie
20-08-03, 02:40
Any idea why men generally don't like elderly women ? No ? Ever given a sugarcube to a horse ?

Aah, men ....

Hippieman
20-08-03, 02:43
Women r teh evil.

*remembers last girlfriend and shudders*

And if the pics of Stacey I saw are real, then I think you should wear nothing at all.

Hell's Grannie
20-08-03, 03:01
Hippieman, be a nice guy ... have some drinks, have some smokes, have some of my home made cookies, crash even on my sofa ... I don't mind ... have ONE weird look at my grand-daughter and I'll take my PE out of the cupboard .... and ....

Hippieman
20-08-03, 03:04
Originally posted by Hell's Grannie
Hippieman, be a nice guy ... have some drinks, have some smokes, have some of my home made cookies, crash even on my sofa ... I don't mind ... have ONE weird look at my grand-daughter and I'll take my PE out of the cupboard .... and ....

What would you consider weird? :angel:

Hell's Grannie
20-08-03, 03:07
Here's a blanket. Good night ... Tomorrow morning ... scrambled with bacon, son ?

Hippieman
20-08-03, 03:09
Originally posted by Hell's Grannie
Here's a blanket. Good night ... Tomorrow morning ... scrambled with bacon, son ?

Alright I aint stupid what do you want?

Hell's Grannie
20-08-03, 03:15
Never underestimate the power of elderly women with some time on their hands ... Young man, be gratefull I'm too old ... otherwise your virginity would be in jeopardy ... but you're always welcome ... don't forget to bring some 'flowers' ... aargh ... grass ...

neophotographer
20-08-03, 03:26
Originally posted by Hippieman
Women r teh evil.

*remembers last girlfriend and shudders*

And if the pics of Stacey I saw are real, then I think you should wear nothing at all.

Yes they are real

No I won't wear nothing.

I do tend to frequent more to jean skirts though :D

Stacey

Hippieman
20-08-03, 03:31
Originally posted by neophotographer
Yes they are real

No I won't wear nothing.

I do tend to frequent more to jean skirts though :D

Stacey

*goes and gets change for the opps I "accidently dropped changed right as you were passing and looked up trick*

Hell's Grannie
20-08-03, 03:34
I do tend to frequent more to jean skirts though

Too tough a competition : Helen, give me a chance, will you ? 'Someone' has to weed my garden ...

Hell's Grannie
20-08-03, 03:36
If all else fails I hope 'N' will 'help me out' ... 'N' ???

nonamebrandeggs
20-08-03, 04:23
Old people suck, kthxbye

MortuusLupus
20-08-03, 05:29
That's because they have no teeth and can't chew

jernau
20-08-03, 12:00
Originally posted by phsoot
You read Norwegian newspapers.....O_o

Doesn't everyone?

phunqe
20-08-03, 12:27
No, don't stop wearing your stuff girls :)

We love it, just that.. err sometimes we implode, but that's ok :p

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go phone the girl whose dog humped my leg a couple of weeks ago...

Velvet
20-08-03, 13:23

"For hundreds of years all men have been able to live in the belief that they are super lovers because sex wasn't discussed. Now demands are being posed that are so great that men are becoming impotent," Purvis said.

hehehhe:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hunter hunted;)

Tregard
20-08-03, 17:56
Originally posted by Velvet
"For hundreds of years all men have been able to live in the belief that they are super lovers because sex wasn't discussed. Now demands are being posed that are so great that men are becoming impotent," Purvis said.

hehehhe:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hunter hunted;)

"What goes around, comes around"?

*giggles madly*
:D