PDA

View Full Version : Phoneix NC ?

Archeus
19-08-03, 10:18
decals\logo\logox3.bmp ??

Is this for the Phoenix shop? :D Or was it part of the game at some time?

Also what is the "Only in Neocron" poster about? I don't recall ever seeing it before.

Brammers
19-08-03, 10:27
Originally posted by Archeus

Also what is the "Only in Neocron" poster about? I don't recall ever seeing it before.

LOL! I wish, but 100% unlikey! There was a thread a little while back (Dammed if I can find it) with a pic of it. I think it was for a faction (Perhaps a DoY faction?)

Nexxy
19-08-03, 10:45
you cann see the only in neocron poster is some OPs.

Devils Thrill
19-08-03, 11:40
i think the "Trade Union" faction replaced "Phoenix.nc"

but someone once posted something bout there being a Phoenix logo in tech haven, on pluto :confused:

Brammers
19-08-03, 13:08
Originally posted by Devils Thrill
i think the "Trade Union" faction replaced "Phoenix.nc"

but someone once posted something bout there being a Phoenix logo in tech haven, on pluto :confused:

Quite possible the trader union was called Phoenix.nc. I live in Techhaven, and I'm dammed if I've seen a phoneix logo anywhere! You not getting confused with the Phoenix Shop in Techhaven Sector 1?

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-03, 14:13
Well as far as we know it aint for the Phoenix Store.. because all things in it were ingame already.. just standard items..

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 14:16
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
Well as far as we know it aint for the Phoenix Store.. because all things in it were ingame already.. just standard items..

why does that make me laugh :lol: :p

Kendo Averly
19-08-03, 14:36
Originally posted by Archeus

What does it look like? I can't find that file o_O

Syntax-Error
19-08-03, 14:47
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
why does that make me laugh :lol: :p

I dont know why dose it? o_O

\\Fényx//
19-08-03, 14:53
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
I dont know why dose it? o_O

Phoenix HQ was pretty damn cool, then someone complained about the spawned items and extra cabs/guards and a turret in thre, and it was all removed :( not exactly normal stuff tho :p (i believe it was Lupus who had it removed wasnt it?)