PDA

View Full Version : Spy PA

StryfeX
19-08-03, 08:40
Umm....when is this going to come out? I mean...just how long is 'a few weeks' to Tangent, anyway?

I for one would *really* like to get this thing put in game... At least show us you're truly listening to us, KK.

--Stryfe

Original monk
19-08-03, 08:45
me is craving for spy PA

Itth
19-08-03, 09:29
yeh im getting sick of waiting.

greendonkeyuk
19-08-03, 10:32
thanatos' thread at the top of the forums said next patch or patch after....... soon(tm)....

Lucky Sparks
19-08-03, 10:37
no pa for you ...

st0ckman
19-08-03, 11:12
Said it before - KK are taking the piss by giving out empty promises. It will be here in 2weeks, 2 weeks later it will still be here in 2 weeks, still not here i don't know how many weeks later. Monk armour will be here in 3 days, monk armour is there in 3 days.

Sort it out!

xkorpio
19-08-03, 14:57
Yeah, Im with you, how is that the mon PA is done in just a few days, and the long promised Spy PA is still "in development"?

It was ok the PA with glitches and the quest to find it with the explanation of being tested, but this is going too far. HOW DIFFICULT IS MAKE AN ITEM WITH SOME BONUS/PENALTY??? The fact that the PA Monk is already here in APU/PPU version and 4 levels of power tell us that KK is not in the mod in giving Spy stuff.

.... or is such a powerful item that they are very scared to give them out in players hands....O_o

Original monk
19-08-03, 15:50
Originally posted by xkorpio
.... or is such a powerful item that they are very scared to give them out in players hands....O_o

even better :P gimmie gimmie gimmie

Psyco Groupie
19-08-03, 15:55
if it ever comes out release const points cos no spies have any in xray O.o

Original monk
19-08-03, 16:08
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
if it ever comes out release const points cos no spies have any in xray O.o

I didnt even knew that spy's had constitution o_O

NeoLojik
19-08-03, 16:34
Neocronicle Issue 3-6/1 (6th June 2003) (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=125#5)
Tangent Technologies almost finished their work on the next version of the anti-radiation suit. According to Tangent, the release of the “Tangent Assassinationsuit v S-11 will be within the next two weeks. Dr.Borsas, the lead director of this project also gave us the following statement:

“The Tangent Assassinationsuit v S-11 is a vastly improved version of the Tangent anti-radiation suit prototype. We could completely eliminate the negative effects on the cerebral cortex, and integrated an optical targeting system which will fuse with the wearers consciousness, giving him an increased control availablity over rifles and pistols.

Of course the anti radiation technology is still present in this version of the suit. The first shipment will be within the next two weeks.”Now, lets do a little math...
6th June - 19th August = 73 Days
73 Days = 10.4 Weeks

Nearly 10 and a half weeks since this announcement and zip, nadda, and yet, as already stated, monks get their PA in 3 days from its first announcement. :eek:

Spies of NC, we are being shat upon from a great height.

*grabs his umbrella*

Shockwave
19-08-03, 16:36
Originally posted by NeoLojik
Now, lets do a little math...
6th June - 19th August = 73 Days
73 Days = 10.4 Weeks

Nearly 10 and a half weeks since this announcement and zip, nadda, and yet, as already stated, monks get their PA in 3 days from its first announcement. :eek:

Spies of NC, we are being shat upon from a great height.

*grabs his umbrella*

Looking at it like that it IS starting to get a little on the ridiculous side...

Shock.

Original monk
19-08-03, 16:53
Originally posted by Shockwave
IS starting to get a little on the ridiculous side...

Shock.

hehe like lots of things here : spy PA, weapon weights (scikars thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72398)), to the big most ridiculous point: DoY :lol: